ADVERTISEMENT

Drew Brees is quietly approaching the NFL passing yards record...

Plays In the wrong city.

Also, only one super bowl
had a good chance to get a 2nd ring this past season if it wasn't for a moronic play by that DB. As far as his notoriety in media goes, I've noticed an uptick in his appearances in media ads like commercials and in magazines. Still proud as hell for the guy, great role model and person.

Reactions: Boilermaker24
had a good chance to get a 2nd ring this past season if it wasn't for a moronic play by that DB. As far as his notoriety in media goes, I've noticed an uptick in his appearances in media ads like commercials and in magazines. Still proud as hell for the guy, great role model and person.

There isn’t a product he won’t do an ad for

The stats , money he donates to Purdue and other causes, his family, speak for themselves. Hard to find a better Purdue graduate athlete who gives back.
Agree.

Several of the early Tiller players have really been great.

Reactions: cinboiler
A once in a lifetime QB. It might be another 2-3-4 decades before another QB like him can break the mold. Purdue has had some great ones. Len Dawson, Bob Griese, Mike Phipps, Mark Herman, Jim Everett before Drew Brees and Kyle Orton, and several solid QB's after Orton. No disrespect to any of them, but in my lifetime, one clearly stands out above all due to as much if not more off the field good deeds as on the field. Drew Brees is one Great QB and representative of Purdue University.

A once in a lifetime QB. It might be another 2-3-4 decades before another QB like him can break the mold. Purdue has had some great ones. Len Dawson, Bob Griese, Mike Phipps, Mark Herman, Jim Everett before Drew Brees and Kyle Orton, and several solid QB's after Orton. No disrespect to any of them, but in my lifetime, one clearly stands out above all due to as much if not more off the field good deeds as on the field. Drew Brees is one Great QB and representative of Purdue University.
Brees is the greatest Purdue football player, ever. That’s all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT