ADVERTISEMENT

Don't hire this guy for S.T.

MilwaukeeBoilerFan

All-American
May 29, 2001
Maurice Drayton ruined the Packers playoffs singlehandedly. The 2:15 min mark and the 3:43 min mark looked eerily familiar to Purdue special teams in the not too distant past (i.e. Nebraska 2020 game).

INSTEAD: re-hire Tony Levine. He was worth every penny they paid him. His teams schemed and executed well.
Keep the Chik-fil-A stores. Purdue pays S.T. coordinator role going rate + Mgr fee for somebody else to make chicken sandwiches & train others.

Maurice Drayton ruined the Packers playoffs singlehandedly. The 2:15 min mark and the 3:43 min mark looked eerily familiar to Purdue special teams in the not too distant past (i.e. Nebraska 2020 game).

INSTEAD: re-hire Tony Levine. He was worth every penny they paid him. His teams schemed and executed well.
Keep the Chik-fil-A stores. Purdue pays S.T. coordinator role going rate + Mgr fee for somebody else to make chicken sandwiches & train others.
You need to add "Someone else to be a dad to his kids fee". Might be expensive.

You need to add "Someone else to be a dad to his kids fee". Might be expensive.
I read family life and Houston too. Lots of families move due to a parents job. Get 3 years while kids go to West Lafayette schools, then he retires. I certainly understand that every situation is different.

I read family life and Houston too. Lots of families move due to a parents job. Get 3 years while kids go to West Lafayette schools, then he retires. I certainly understand that every situation is different.
His family stayed in Houston while he coached here in 2019. If they didnt move then, I am not sure they would move now.

Reactions: POTFHBTFU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT