ADVERTISEMENT

Does Trump seriously buy those hats at truck stops?

His "every man" look needs work. GWB did a good job with all his baseball pitches and the like. He could rock a windbreaker.
I really like he does not drink alcohol and does not smoke cigarettes. He also is a very good golfer. He is hated by so many and CNN and other channels, all newspapers, all Hollywood, all democrat and some republican congress members all cannot stand him. But he gets up everyday and gets after it. Like he told Chris Wallace, only a fighter could have won the election.

Reactions: herrli
I really like he does not drink alcohol and does not smoke cigarettes. He also is a very good golfer. He is hated by so many and CNN and other channels, all newspapers, all Hollywood, all democrat and some republican congress members all cannot stand him. But he gets up everyday and gets after it. Like he told Chris Wallace, only a fighter could have won the election.
Cheats on his wife which kind of cancels out not partaking in the other sin. I don't care about any of that personally.

His "every man" look needs work. GWB did a good job with all his baseball pitches and the like. He could rock a windbreaker.

And you are seriously stupid. One day you will read posts like this and be truly embarrassed at your blind loyalty to Trump.

He gets after it? You mean his tee time ? I’ll give him that I suppose.

You mean it was another lie. Just another blatant lie that his dumb base eats up because he knows they will.
I have talked out of my rear end a time or two, plenty back as a teenager. It was like looking at a 17 year old me answering questions in a test I didn't study for.

He also is a very good golfer. He is hated by so many and CNN and other channels, all newspapers, all Hollywood, all democrat and some republican congress members all cannot stand him.

the irony is that much of the 'conservative' current base thought of him as an elite, wealthy, out of touch, big city NY chump just a few years ago.
credit to trump, he made that decades old perception change practically overnight - just by leading the suggestion that obama had a fake birth certificate and might be muslim.

He also is a very good golfer. He is hated by so many and CNN and other channels, all newspapers, all Hollywood, all democrat and some republican congress members all cannot stand him.

the irony is that much of the 'conservative' current base thought of him as an elite, wealthy, out of touch, big city NY chump just a few years ago.
credit to trump, he made that decades old perception change practically overnight - just by leading the suggestion that obama had a fake birth certificate and might be muslim.

Well he did say he loves the uneducated, so it makes sense that his base is so easily swayed and believes every lie that comes out of his mouth.

Goes after one of his critics, retired admiral McRaven. When Chris Wallace brought up the subject, the FIRST thing out of Trump's mouth was that the admiral was a Hillary fan. Lie, he wasn't. But in Trump's world....and the narrow minds if his supporters like Twin, if you don't like or criticize Trump, you are the enemy......and the enemy is Hillary. Whether you supported Hillary or not, if you are against Trump......by his definition, you were for her. Lol. The logic is inescapable.

He further tries to denegrate McRaven by saying he should have gotten Bin Laden sooner. Not only is he insulting the admiral, but also the entire intelligence community that worked for years to track down Bin Laden. All because the admiral criticized Trump. Reprehensible and laughable.

What this shows.....again......is that his love for the military STOPS when he is criticized by a member of the military. This man is a hero, like McCain, but doesn't deserve Trump's respect because they didn't show him any love. Same goes for members of his own party. If you're not loyal, you mean nothing to him.

Now it appears he's ignoring a CIA report on the murder of Khashoggi that says MBS ordered it..........because MBS told Trump 5 times he wasn't involved. That's it. Good enough. Sounds similar to Putin or Kim Jong Un. Trump believes a foreign dictator over his own intelligence agencies. Again.

Hitler was a vegetarian who did not drink nor smoke and loved dogs - just sayin.

Hitler was a vegetarian who did not drink nor smoke and loved dogs - just sayin.

Did he play golf? Trump is not Hitler. Might as well pile on Ivanka now. They will trash him when he plays golf over the next few days. He owns the course, he can play. CNN can try and peer through the bushes to get a picture. Have a nice Thanksgiving.

Did he play golf? Trump is not Hitler. Might as well pile on Ivanka now. They will trash him when he plays golf over the next few days. He owns the course, he can play. CNN can try and peer through the bushes to get a picture. Have a nice Thanksgiving.

It’s fair game. Y’all crapped all over Hillary about her emails but Ivanka gets a pass for playing the dumb blond and claiming she didn’t know what protocol was? Get bent with that nonsense.

And you’re right, trump isn’t Hitler. He’s too stupid to be part of that comparison but it doesn’t mean he’s not dangerous.

It’s fair game. Y’all crapped all over Hillary about her emails but Ivanka gets a pass for playing the dumb blond and claiming she didn’t know what protocol was? Get bent with that nonsense.

And you’re right, trump isn’t Hitler. He’s too stupid to be part of that comparison but it doesn’t mean he’s not dangerous.
Okay, be fair and be honest....Why is Trump anymore dangerous that Barack Obama was? Or Bill Clinton? Or even Ronald Reagan? Those are just words uttered by the far left in an effort to say opinion. Were he dangerous, we'd already be in a war. As for Ivanka, what Corrupt Hillary did on HER OWN SERVER without Obama's knowledge (wink wink), is far more dangerous. The Chinese nor Russians gave a shit about Ivanka's texts to her friends..

Okay, be fair and be honest....Why is Trump anymore dangerous that Barack Obama was? Or Bill Clinton? Or even Ronald Reagan? Those are just words uttered by the far left in an effort to say opinion. Were he dangerous, we'd already be in a war. As for Ivanka, what Corrupt Hillary did on HER OWN SERVER without Obama's knowledge (wink wink), is far more dangerous. The Chinese nor Russians gave a shit about Ivanka's texts to her friends..

Lol get bent, you orange lipped Trump a$$ rimmer.

First, it doesn’t matter what I would say because you wouldn’t believe it anyway, even if I provided links to all of my statements. Second, there has been thread after thread after thread on here that has outlined it already. Feel free to look them up. Finally, you’re part of his base (yeah you can try to deny that but it’s pretty obvious) and he knows whatever he says you will believe it. So continue to live in your middle aged white man castle and jerk yourself off to all of his nonstop word vomit and enjoy your denial.

And lol at your ivanka defense. Jesus Christ you’re such an a$$ sucking troll.

Last edited:
It’s fair game. Y’all crapped all over Hillary about her emails but Ivanka gets a pass for playing the dumb blond and claiming she didn’t know what protocol was?

Pretty dumb on Ivankas part to do any correspondence related to National Interests. If she did.
This should not however be remotely compared to what HRC did.

HRC corresponded top secret, For Your Eyes Only emails on her server.
Then bleached the server to hide subpoenaed documents.
Top Secret Access that Ivanka doesn't have. Ivanka hid nothing.

She also corresponded top secret info on a number of other electronic devices. Then destroyed them to hide what was on them.

HRC blatantly broke the law.
Ivanka has not.

And more importantly, HRC did this as Secretary of State.

It’s fair game. Y’all crapped all over Hillary about her emails but Ivanka gets a pass for playing the dumb blond and claiming she didn’t know what protocol was?

Pretty dumb on Ivankas part to do any correspondence related to National Interests. If she did.

She also corresponded top secret info on a number of other electronic devices. Then destroyed them to hide what was on them.

Ivanka has not.

Thanks for your input, trumptard. It’s entertaining watching you trip all over yourself while attempting to defend yet more stupidity from the trump family. Too bad you’re terrible at it.

Reactions: atmafola
There is nothing similar to Trump and Hitler and to say that is just so wrong in so many ways. How was Italy?
I am not suggesting that Trump is Hitler -I am suggesting that you can not judge a person just by loving dogs, not drinking, not smoking, etc.

Rome was great but unbelievably crowded. The Vatican Museum was so crowded it was almost impossible to enjoy the art. There were lines for almost everything. Except for a very few days, the weather was fantastic - probably explains why there were so many tourists!

lol. Danger has to mean war?

Freakin simple minds.

Ivanka has not.

Pretty amazing to read on here all of the people that opinions over the years on what Hilary did, why it was or was not legal, the dusted over investigation, the lying and attempted cover ups, and now compare what is presently known about Ivanka to it.

Thanks for your input, trumptard. It’s entertaining watching you trip all over yourself while attempting to defend yet more stupidity from the trump family. Too bad you’re terrible at it.
Where did I defend what Ivanka did?
I am not. I am showing the stupidity of persons on here like you, who hate everything Trump, and are trying to compare what HRC did and what Ivanka is being accused of.

Where did I defend what Ivanka did?
I am not. I am showing the stupidity of persons on here like you, who hate everything Trump, and are trying to compare what HRC did and what Ivanka is being accused of.

You literally said that Ivanka didn’t break the law. But tell me how you aren’t defending her.

Like i said, you’re really just terrible at trolling on here.

You literally said that Ivanka didn’t break the law. But tell me how you aren’t defending her.

Like i said, you’re really just terrible at trolling on here.
Ivanka didn't break the law. That doesn't mean I defend what she did.
Lock her up chants are way over the top don't you think.

Ivanka didn't break the law. That doesn't mean I defend what she did.
Lock her up chants are way over the top don't you think.
I think everyone other than the Turmp cult know how dumb the lock her up chants are. They're dumb but also dangerous as making light of locking up political opponents is not something that should be done, but Trump does a ton of dangerous and harmful things to the US, with full support of his base.

Lol get bent, you orange lipped Trump a$$ rimmer.

First, it doesn’t matter what I would say because you wouldn’t believe it anyway, even if I provided links to all of my statements. Second, there has been thread after thread after thread on here that has outlined it already. Feel free to look them up. Finally, you’re part of his base (yeah you can try to deny that but it’s pretty obvious) and he knows whatever he says you will believe it. So continue to live in your middle aged white man castle and jerk yourself off to all of his nonstop word vomit and enjoy your denial.

And lol at your ivanka defense. Jesus Christ you’re such an a$$ sucking troll.
Wow....typical Hillary liberal. Can't win a discussion with facts, you all resort to name calling. And when you post a whit of truth, someone might believe you.

Wow....typical Hillary liberal. Can't win a discussion with facts, you all resort to name calling. And when you post a whit of truth, someone might believe you.
Hilarious coming from you talking about facts. You are firmly in the right wing bubble, the propaganda has turned your mind to mush.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT