ADVERTISEMENT

Does the Marquette game increase our ranking?

How can you say Marquette is a good team even though they beat #6 Baylor by more than 25 points? Kirkwood Hoosier assured us that Marquette was nothing but mediocre at best. dws
I was trying to remember that moniker that gobbled up what he or she read instead of suggesting he or she didn't know and would wait and see.

I think a lot of kids on our radar went places where they were not coached as well. They dont see the success they might have if they had chosen a better coach.
Even some of the Purdue fans don't hold Matt as high in regard as the coaches and A.D.s at other places. Some think his approach is different in the season than post season. We shall see how this team plays with a target on them now. Hopefully, they handle it better than last year...and I think they will as I think the makeup is different and has more substance.

If things continue I see Zach moving on early somewhere to make money next year. If true and Purdue plays the two 4's it enhances a bit more room for Myles to be more effective. I think Myles will be a better college player than Jaden and shows signs of being a NBA player down the road as well. Purdue is going to be good the next few years and other teams will surprise due to the portal and NIL that you thought might not be as good.

don't knock Creighton, I always enjoy watching their team every year, they are really good this year and always well coached.
So, I'm looking at the Butler schedule and trying to catch both of my niece's daughters that are cheerleaders at Butler for a game and was considering a Big East Team with thoughts of Creighton or Milwaukee for a couple. I really haven't caught a Butler game this year, but would like a good team playing Butler. Is Creighton considered a front runner for the Big East? Any other teams considered front runners?

So, I'm looking at the Butler schedule and trying to catch both of my niece's daughters that are cheerleaders at Butler for a game and was considering a Big East Team with thoughts of Creighton or Milwaukee for a couple. I really haven't caught a Butler game this year, but would like a good team playing Butler. Is Creighton considered a front runner for the Big East? Any other teams considered front runners?
TJ, you would like the Creighton team. Watched 2 of their games from Maui and they are a fun team to watch. Well coached and talented.

Reactions: tjreese
TJ, you would like the Creighton team. Watched 2 of their games from Maui and they are a fun team to watch. Well coached and talented.
Thank you! I'll check out how the timing is. One girl is a senior and the other a junior. I haven't been to a game since they have been there. Their dad (Purdue grad) and I pushed for Purdue, but there were more Butler grads on mom's side and they liked the smaller campus. Thought I owned Hinkle 60 years ago... ;)

Even some of the Purdue fans don't hold Matt as high in regard as the coaches and A.D.s at other places. Some think his approach is different in the season than post season. We shall see how this team plays with a target on them now. Hopefully, they handle it better than last year...and I think they will as I think the makeup is different and has more substance.

If things continue I see Zach moving on early somewhere to make money next year. If true and Purdue plays the two 4's it enhances a bit more room for Myles to be more effective. I think Myles will be a better college player than Jaden and shows signs of being a NBA player down the road as well. Purdue is going to be good the next few years and other teams will surprise due to the portal and NIL that you thought might not be as good.
Excellent analysis!!!

Thank you! I'll check out how the timing is. One girl is a senior and the other a junior. I haven't been to a game since they have been there. Their dad (Purdue grad) and I pushed for Purdue, but there were more Butler grads on mom's side and they liked the smaller campus. Thought I owned Hinkle 60 years ago... ;)
My daughter was a Boiler cheerleader during Big Dog's reign. They were pretty good friends. She got a lot of solid travel and married another cheerleader, which has turned out well for the last 28 years.

• Love
Reactions: tjreese
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT