ADVERTISEMENT

DOE report on Biden's idiot decision to cancel Keystone

With President Harris.

Seriously, how many times has he called her President Harris now? 6? 7?
Well, if he is touching her in his ways, and she is stroking the hair on his leg, he hasn't called her Cornpop! Still, all of this is minor compared to the many really wrong decisions someone or maybe a few has helped him with

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
The first of countless idiot decisions to make the US weaker. No mention in NYT, WAPO or other regime media that I can find.

Have you ever in your lifetime or going back a few centuries before heard of so many incompetents, with mental illness and social misfits placed into positions of power with a quota of some unknown quantity? The destruction seen today, and the hidden, but larger destruction in the future are not accidents. They were deliberately created for one reason or another. Neither choice desirable...

Have you ever in your lifetime or going back a few centuries before heard of so many incompetents, with mental illness and social misfits placed into positions of power with a quota of some unknown quantity? The destruction seen today, and the hidden, but larger destruction in the future are not accidents. They were deliberately created for one reason or another. Neither choice desirable...
I’m just loving my $650.00 dollar utility bill. I’ve lived in this house for 20 years and never had one anywhere near this.

I’m just loving my $650.00 dollar utility bill. I’ve lived in this house for 20 years and never had one anywhere near this.
well, mine was $1,008 and $550 before. I had some issues with the geothermal and couldn't get some new coils for over a month and so I was essentially electric force air and probably around the $400+ mark if not running on emergency. Often wish I knew more about the geothermal. Everything is high. Just returned from Meijier and their shelves were empty in spots. Still, the prices have went on for a couple of years now and people have had a chance to see their errors and yet Fetterman was elected... :(

well, mine was $1,008 and $550 before. I had some issues with the geothermal and couldn't get some new coils for over a month and so I was essentially electric force air and probably around the $400+ mark if not running on emergency. Often wish I knew more about the geothermal. Everything is high. Just returned from Meijier and their shelves were empty in spots. Still, the prices have went on for a couple of years now and people have had a chance to see their errors and yet Fetterman was elected... :(
Ouch! Well one would have to have an IQ of 35 or less to continue to vote for this democratic energy policy.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting-
The first of countless idiot decisions to make the US weaker. No mention in NYT, WAPO or other regime media that I can find.

Why do y’all care so much about oil that ends up down to the Gulf of Mexico and then gets shipped to other countries.

Biden’s mind is going, dude is 80 years old, I cannot for the life of me understand how he’s going to run again, shame on Jill Biden for not telling him that’s enough!

This is just one of many in a king line of activities the Biden administration has touched and became a big pile of steaming crap.
I’m trying to think of a single major success Biden has had and I can’t think of one.

This is just one of many in a king line of activities the Biden administration has touched and became a big pile of steaming crap.
I’m trying to think of a single major success Biden has had and I can’t think of one.
Not fair! He was more successful in finding incompetent people to fill quotas as promised, than any POTUS before. He even was able to fill the promise of another woman on the supreme court even though Biden or she couldn’t describe the qualities that distinguished a woman as a woman. Think about that! You are going to pick someone that has a certain quality, but you don’t know what that quality is.

He was also successful in the play on TV of Jan6 and reminded us of other countries (like China no doubt) had concerns about the first unarmed insurrection in the world. There is a litany of many things he was successful with (FBI, media etc.) …it just so happens that you had different ideas of success refined to only what was good for the USA.

He helped the ice cream industry with a lot of free publicity - although I won't be surprised if we learn that was part of another secret Hunter deal for the Big Guy.

On second thought, maybe he hurt the ice cream industry by association and thus helped other snack foods.

I think a couple of Al Queda guys were killed under his watch, the infrastructure bill at least for us tradesmen was a good thing, other than that he’s been rather mediocre/below average. I’m hoping the R’s put up someone other than Trump to replace him. A 82 year old man running against a 79 year old man in 24 would be an absolute joke!

Why do y’all care so much about oil that ends up down to the Gulf of Mexico and then gets shipped to other countries.
That is the same fabrication Obama spread. Did you hear it on urban radio?

The pipeline was intended to deliver oil to Gulf Coast refineries because they could process the heavier crude oils from Alberta. Not to mention, the construction would have created thousands of jobs for the kind of workers Biden doesn't care about.

Mine was almost $70! I have a 2 story house, 2200 sq feet! In Illinois I was paying $450-800 every month. In Ohio I’ve never paid more than $75!

It’s sort of like gas prices. The company will charge what the customer is willing to pay!

That is the same fabrication Obama spread. Did you hear it on urban radio?

The pipeline was intended to deliver oil to Gulf Coast refineries because they could process the heavier crude oils from Alberta. Not to mention, the construction would have created thousands of jobs for the kind of workers Biden doesn't care about.
I know. But, most of that oil is still shipped overseas, not the US.

Mine was almost $70! I have a 2 story house, 2200 sq feet! In Illinois I was paying $450-800 every month. In Ohio I’ve never paid more than $75!

It’s sort of like gas prices. The company will charge what the customer is willing to pay!
You are fortunate. I don’t think I have much of a choice aside from putting in a wood burning stove. I had one before and just don’t want to do it again. I don’t have a truck and would have to buy the wood.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT