ADVERTISEMENT

Do you think Brian Neubs owns any Purdue caps?

If he did why would he wear one during football season ?

GREAT point. This is football season why is he wearing a baseball cap at all?

If Brian isn't wearing a football helmet the next time I see him I will be contacting the authorities
I must have saw a different coaching staff than Purdue on the sidelines wearing Purdue caps during the game

I don’t care if he wears a hat other than Purdue. You want pandering, go read peegs
GBI must be pretty slow for you to come over here. Actually I like the Freeboard because it is more civil than GBI. Carry on from the person who said “who cares”. The irony of your statement is laughable

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Courthouse Carp
GBI must be pretty slow for you to come over here. Actually I like the Freeboard because it is more civil than GBI. Carry on from the person who said “who cares”. The irony of your statement is laughable
If you can’t understand the context in which I said who cares, there is no helping you

First he did a recap in a Yankees ball cap, now he does a recap in an UnderArmor cap. You would think Alan would require all Purdue gear or at least use Nike which provides our uniforms and is the company we have a license agreement
Brian is obviously a rebel and NOT a Company Man.

• Haha
Reactions: Zaphod_B and BSIT
I believe he's posted before that he's not a Purdue fan even though he's been covering them for something like 25 years now. I think I remember reading his stuff in the Exponent in the mid-90's. I would think it's hard to cover one specific team for so long without having any affinity for or interest in the program you are covering but as a reader I couldn't care less as long as he covers the team well.

I believe he's posted before that he's not a Purdue fan even though he's been covering them for something like 25 years now. I think I remember reading his stuff in the Exponent in the mid-90's. I would think it's hard to cover one specific team for so long without having any affinity for or interest in the program you are covering but as a reader I couldn't care less as long as he covers the team well.
It’s like a Ford employee who drives a Toyota to work

Reactions: Dennis H.
ADVERTISEMENT