ADVERTISEMENT

Do we have a regular poster attending the practices to provide some good (free) info?

I also appreciated this. Dandelion's comments were really appreciated. It's always nice to get independent views about the practices and who looks good and possible issues.

Are the practices open?

Reactions: Tommaker
I also appreciated this. Dandelion's comments were really appreciated. It's always nice to get independent views about the practices and who looks good and possible issues.

Are the practices open?
Dandelion, that's who I couldn't remember. Is he still on this board?

Are the practices open?
I think Dub said in one of his posts that only the final scrimmage would be open to the public.

There first part of practice is open to the press every day, and then there are interview availabilities afterwards, so Dub bases his reports on those I think.

I think Dub said in one of his posts that only the final scrimmage would be open to the public.

There first part of practice is open to the press every day, and then there are interview availabilities afterwards, so Dub bases his reports on those I think.
Thanks for the update. Kinda interesting, they've changed the dates around for spring practice and closed off some of the access. Proof is in the pudding, as they say.

Thanks for the update. Kinda interesting, they've changed the dates around for spring practice and closed off some of the access. Proof is in the pudding, as they say.
They may be have changed things around some, but from what I have heard reported in several different places, Walters and his staff have a friendlier and more open relationship with the media than the Brohms.

Is it possible that there are some changes like this because of the Ross Ade renovations?
That’s exactly it. I also heard on the local radio that the last practice will not be a scrimmage per se but an “open practice”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT