ADVERTISEMENT

Did the Biden Admin lie about the raid of Trump?

Boilermaker03

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Valparaiso, IN
I don't generally watch Beck, but he puts everything together here in a timeline. Looks like the FBI was in CYA mode if true.

Not sure why Twitter would permanently ban a journalists account for what he tweeted out if it wasn't on the behest of the FBI in some way.

Of course he lied about not knowing. Anyone who believes he wasn't briefed about it is lying because I don't think anyone could be that naive.

Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
They claim to not know anything about the raid, but this report seems to suggest that they facilitated the ability of the raid.

Clearly the White House knew about the waiver of executive privilege.

Not sure how that equates to the White House knowing that a search warrant was going to be executed.

Why else would they waive his executive privilege?
So that the Intel community could do a scrub of the documents that were retrieved from Mar A Lago in the first go around.

In fact that’s the exact timing. First the docs from the first go around came in and immediately thereafter the request for the waiver came so that the national security agents could look at what was provided.

So that the Intel community could do a scrub of the documents that were retrieved from Mar A Lago in the first go around.

In fact that’s the exact timing. First the docs from the first go around came in and immediately thereafter the request for the waiver came so that the national security agents could look at what was provided.
You don't have to waive executive privilege to do this.

I'm sure it also wasn't the FBI looking for documents in regards to the false info they pushed on the Russia collusion hoax either. Since that's what Trump apparently is currently going to court for.

You don't have to waive executive privilege to do this.

I'm sure it also wasn't the FBI looking for documents in regards to the false info they pushed on the Russia collusion hoax either. Since that's what Trump apparently is currently going to court for.
I have little idea what your post means. There’s like three negatives in a row which makes it very convoluted. “Trump is going to court because the FBI wasn’t looking for hoax documents that were false?” Ay caramba!

The only Trump court motion has been to seek the appointment of a privilege review team, but DOJ had a taint team on site so I would think that’ll be a moot point.

Anyone can scream unchallenged at the clouds on social media about hoaxes, crooked this and that, raids and safecrackers, and so forth.

There’s purely speculative theory and name calling, and there are court motions under oath. I’m far more interested in the court filings as a credible source. One of Trump’s primary hurdles is that he cannot seem to find experienced, accomplished counsel who are fully versed in federal national security issues. One would think he could at least get that done.

Last edited:
I have little idea what your post means. There’s like three negatives in a row which makes it very convoluted. “Trump is going to court because the FBI wasn’t looking for hoax documents that were false?” Ay caramba!

The only Trump court motion has been to seek the appointment of a privilege review team, but DOJ had a taint team on site so I would think that’ll be a moot point.

Anyone can scream unchallenged at the clouds on social media about hoaxes, crooked this and that, raids and safecrackers, and so forth.

There’s purely speculative theory and name calling, and there are court motions under oath. I’m far more interested in the court filings as a credible source. One of Trump’s primary hurdles is that he cannot seem to find experienced, accomplished counsel who are fully versed in federal national security issues.
I find it ironically well named that the FBI would have a team naned for the smell of their actions in recent years. TAINT it is.

I find it ironically well named that the FBI would have a team naned for the smell of their actions in recent years. TAINT it is.
Every federal, state, and local law enforcement agency uses that common terminology, and has done so for generations. The FBI had a commonly used privilege review unit term? Or should we go with your take; that the FBI is, ahem, “poopy.”

I back law enforcement based on approved affidavits, charges with probable cause, and conviction after trial by jury.

You apparently are stuck in a Beavis and Butthead episode.

Reactions: Boiler_HD
Every federal, state, and local law enforcement agency uses that common terminology, and has done so for generations. The FBI had a commonly used privilege review unit term? Or should we go with your take; that the FBI is, ahem, “poopy.”

I back law enforcement based on approved affidavits, charges with probable cause, and conviction after trial by jury.

You apparently are stuck in a Beavis and Butthead episode.
I'm stuck in an ongoing episode of distrust of our three tiered system of justice that appears to favor Dems over all, followed by elite wealthy, then the rest of us with no clout at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BleedinGold
Three negatives in a row? I think you need reading comprehension.

I should have removed the word also in:

"I'm sure it also wasn't the FBI looking for documents in regards to the false info they pushed on the Russia collusion hoax either."

The next sentence isn't some head scratcher, so I'm not sure why this was SO hard for you to understand. Could have been written better. Sure, but not sure what you're hung up about.
There’s purely speculative theory and name calling, and there are court motions under oath. I’m far more interested in the court filings as a credible source. One of Trump’s primary hurdles is that he cannot seem to find experienced, accomplished counsel who are fully versed in federal national security issues. One would think he could at least get that done.
Hmm, it's almost as if people may not want to go against powerful entities that could ruin or kill you. I'm not just talking about the US government either. People that associate or are associated with Trump tend to get the ire of the far Left. Just ask the justices that had their lives threatened.

Three negatives in a row? I think you need reading comprehension.

I should have removed the word also in:

"I'm sure it also wasn't the FBI looking for documents in regards to the false info they pushed on the Russia collusion hoax either."

The next sentence isn't some head scratcher, so I'm not sure why this was SO hard for you to understand. Could have been written better. Sure, but not sure what you're hung up about.

Hmm, it's almost as if people may not want to go against powerful entities that could ruin or kill you. I'm not just talking about the US government either. People that associate or are associated with Trump tend to get the ire of the far Left. Just ask the justices that had their lives threatened.

Well shit, I'm sure not the far left - lifetime registered R and active in conservative organizations.

I have a different theory. People that are associated with Trump, the people that know him best, tend to get... or: almost always get the ire of?

Trump.

Here's a list of conservatives and close Trump administration officials that worked with the guy and didn't just part ways with Trump, but are completely fed up with and/or have been completely trashed by Trump:
  • Mattis
  • Cohn
  • Bolton
  • McMaster
  • Cohen
  • Kelly
  • Scaramucci
  • Wray
  • Omorosa
  • Cobb
  • Grisham
  • Tillerson
  • McConnell
  • Christie
  • Esper
  • Sessions
  • Pence
  • Sondland
  • Hutchinson
  • Ryan
  • Taylor
  • Porter
  • Barr
  • Milley
  • Selva
  • Dunford
This list leaves off people like Mulvaney or Priebus who left quietly and on their own volition, but I'm sure there are many others who could be added to the list. I mean, holy crap! Can you even imagine someone purporting to be a leader who creates this much vitriol with his co-workers and allies?!?

It's astounding.

Last edited:
Hey all, there is this truly craaazzzzzy poster on another board that is so off the edge in his defense of Trump, he posted this:

So now it comes out, conclusively, that the FBI BURIED THE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP STORY BEFORE THE ELECTION knowing that, if they didn’t, “Trump would have easily won the 2020 Presidential Election.” This is massive FRAUD & ELECTION INTERFERENCE at a level never seen before in our Country. REMEDY: Declare the rightful winner or, and this would be the minimal solution, declare the 2020 Election irreparably compromised and have a new Election, immediately!

I know, I know. The craziest Trump supporter does not represent the vast majority of those who voted for Trump, love their country, liked Trump's policies more than Trump himself, and don't want a Dem/Bidem Presidency.

Maybe posts like this are put up just to give Trump supporters a bad name? Some forums just do not have moderators I guess.

Well shit, I'm sure not the far left - lifetime registered R and active in conservative organizations.

I have a different theory. People that are associated with Trump, the people that know him best, tend to get... or: almost always get the ire of?

Trump.

Here's a list of conservatives and close Trump administration officials that worked with the guy and didn't just part ways with Trump, but are completely fed up with and/or have been completely trashed by Trump:
  • Mattis
  • Cohn
  • Bolton
  • McMaster
  • Cohen
  • Kelly
  • Scaramucci
  • Wray
  • Omorosa
  • Cobb
  • Grisham
  • Tillerson
  • McConnell
  • Christie
  • Esper
  • Sessions
  • Pence
  • Sondland
  • Hutchinson
  • Ryan
  • Taylor
  • Porter
  • Barr
  • Milley
  • Selva
  • Dunford
This list leaves off people like Mulvaney or Priebus who left quietly and on their own volition, but I'm sure there are many others who could be added to the list. I mean, holy crap! Can you even imagine someone purporting to be a leader who creates this much vitriol with his co-workers and allies?!?

It's astounding.
A couple of names on the list really made me laugh.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Hey all, there is this truly craaazzzzzy poster on another board that is so off the edge in his defense of Trump, he posted this:

So now it comes out, conclusively, that the FBI BURIED THE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP STORY BEFORE THE ELECTION knowing that, if they didn’t, “Trump would have easily won the 2020 Presidential Election.” This is massive FRAUD & ELECTION INTERFERENCE at a level never seen before in our Country. REMEDY: Declare the rightful winner or, and this would be the minimal solution, declare the 2020 Election irreparably compromised and have a new Election, immediately!

I know, I know. The craziest Trump supporter does not represent the vast majority of those who voted for Trump, love their country, liked Trump's policies more than Trump himself, and don't want a Dem/Bidem Presidency.

Maybe posts like this are put up just to give Trump supporters a bad name? Some forums just do not have moderators I guess.
It is well known the FBI has had the lap top for 2 years.
There have been business associates of Hunter's that claim the lap top e mails are accurate.
The FBI told Mark Zuckerberg to be aware of Russian disinformaton, notably the Hunter lap top.

Sooo-make up your own mind if the lap top is being suppressed by the FBI because it was a Russian plant or an effort to protect Joe.

There have been business associates of Hunter's that claim the lap top e mails are accurate.
The FBI told Mark Zuckerberg to be aware of Russian disinformaton, notably the Hunter lap top.

Sooo-make up your own mind if the lap top is being suppressed by the FBI because it was a Russian plant or an effort to protect Joe.

Boiler JS, thank goodness you are not a crazed lunatic like that poster from another board that I quoted.

Trump.

• Mattis
  • Cohn
  • Bolton
  • McMaster
  • Cohen
  • Kelly
  • Scaramucci
  • Wray
  • Omorosa
  • Cobb
  • Grisham
  • Tillerson
  • McConnell
  • Christie
  • Esper
  • Sessions
  • Pence
  • Sondland
  • Hutchinson
  • Ryan
  • Taylor
  • Porter
  • Barr
  • Milley
  • Selva
  • Dunford

It's astounding.
I never said you were on the left. Which is why I didn't address you directly.

Yes, I don't doubt there are people that got fed up with him. Again, that's because of the type of person he is.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM

Funny someone talking about a poster being craaaaaaaaaaaaazy when we have Builderbob on here on his side

Right, because they don't bow to Jabba Orange king/emperor Trump, their actions are tainted. Right. Mind boggling.

Stop with the "love their country". It's run in to the ground by the GOP. You think everyone who doesn't vote Republican DOESN'T love this country? Trump didn't have any real policies. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada. The people around him did pretty much all of the work, while Trump looked for photo opportunities and ways he could help himself. Its who he has been since well before he ever ran for office. Man I yearn for the old Republican days when honesty and character actually meant something, when Republican politicians would have called this "man" out for what he is.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Stop with the "love their country". It's run in to the ground by the GOP. You think everyone who doesn't vote Republican DOESN'T love this country? Trump didn't have any real policies. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada. The people around him did pretty much all of the work, while Trump looked for photo opportunities and ways he could help himself. Its who he has been since well before he ever ran for office. Man I yearn for the old Republican days when honesty and character actually meant something, when Republican politicians would have called this "man" out for what he is.
That’s another way of summarizing it.

How's it going with the "Unifier in Chief" spewing his vitriol. Guess honesty and character aren't just missing from the Republican party.

You are so delusional if you actually believe that BS you posted. Sh!t I'd be surprised if Biden is awake 8 hrs a day and semi lucid for 2 of those. Trump was notorious for barely sleeping. I dont remember exact details but he got soldiers released and was at the airport at 2-3AM to greet them. You really think Joe even knows his name at 2 am?

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT