ADVERTISEMENT

Dickerson from Michigan

Sep 2, 2001
Painter did everything he could to get Dickerson to come to Purdue. He said NO and went to Michigan. Look at what Painter did with Eddy (an inferior player compared to Dickerson). If Dickerson had come to Purdue, Painter would have made him a First Team All-American. Surely recruits have to admire what Painter can do to develop players. Painter is the BEST BIG TEN COACH!!!!

9926b2c0-e432-11eb-bff8-94ccf77b8606

Painter did everything he could to get Dickerson to come to Purdue. He said NO and went to Michigan. Look at what Painter did with Eddy (an inferior player compared to Dickerson). If Dickerson had come to Purdue, Painter would have made him a First Team All-American. Surely recruits have to admire what Painter can do to develop players. Painter is the BEST BIG TEN COACH!!!!
Dickerson. Eddy.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
All about the choices you make. He signed on for thug life yo. Stupid waste of talent imo.
Dickenson wasn't going to play in the NBA no matter where he went to college, but he's had a nice college career. He was rated about the same as Furst and TKR coming out of high school (247, 43). He was B1G freshmen of the year on an Elite 8 team and 2nd team All B1G the last three years. He's averaged 18 and 9 the last two years. Compare him to Zach if you'd like but you could also compare him to Furst or TKR. Its fairly obvious who wins those comparison.

Howard first year of coaching at Michigan was 2019-2020, so basically he's had three classes leave Michigan. He has 4 guys in the NBA. Howard was National coach of the year in 2020/21. 2019-2020 tournament was cancelled. 2020/2021 B1G Champs, Elite 8, 2021/2022 Sweet Sixteen.

Of course we'd rather have Zach and I believe Painter is a better college coach but it's not like Howard is a bad coach or Dickenson has been some kind of bust.

Just had a beer with Painter, he is changing, we leave for Africa tomorrow apparently there's some guys who can run like no tomorrow over there from lions....and knock banana s out of a tree from 200 ft with river rocks.....average height 7 foot....he believes we can get a 6 pack of them and have a whole team of 7 footers shooting behind the arc.....he left the bar , yelling the Post is dead.

If Hunter had come here, CMP would have made him a back to the basket player. He would not have been out on the perimeter shooting 3s. He's doing the same thing with Berg, who's a Euro-style big who can shoot from outside. But, he's being forced to play with his back to the basket. We'll see how much of a perimeter game he has next year, I suppose. But, I'm betting it won't be much.

If Hunter had come here, CMP would have made him a back to the basket player. He would not have been out on the perimeter shooting 3s. He's doing the same thing with Berg, who's a Euro-style big who can shoot from outside. But, he's being forced to play with his back to the basket. We'll see how much of a perimeter game he has next year, I suppose. But, I'm betting it won't be much.
The videos he shooting 3's....watch em.....change is coming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT