ADVERTISEMENT

DGL mom.....if you're lurking, please post

That’s me tonight after starting Pittman at WR and watching the Colts offensive line against the Broncos D.

Colts WIN! We don't need no stinkin TD's......

They pulled it out for you, TX4GB, and along with the Broncos, provided millions with insomnia relief.

GenuineHideousJuliabutterfly-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Zaphod_B and TX4GB
Colts WIN! We don't need no stinkin TD's......

They pulled it out for you, TX4GB, and along with the Broncos, provided millions with insomnia relief.

GenuineHideousJuliabutterfly-size_restricted.gif
A bunch of people cancelled their Prime subscriptions after that stinker. Pittman at least got me 10 points. I am not sure if I will splurge to see the Colts in Dallas in early December. It will be the first time since 2006 when I saw them at the old Cowboy stadium with Peyton Manning coming to town.

A bunch of people cancelled their Prime subscriptions after that stinker. Pittman at least got me 10 points. I am not sure if I will splurge to see the Colts in Dallas in early December. It will be the first time since 2006 when I saw them at the old Cowboy stadium with Peyton Manning coming to town.

If you do......get yourself a Bourbon & Branch and enjoy yourself, ya hear......

giphy.gif

Reactions: Purdue85 and TX4GB
Sounds like she is Eastern’s mom on steroids

Eastern's mom was respectful, just delusional on his skill level. I got into it before I knew who she was and i said Nojel had zero chance at the pros without a jumper. She went off on me, but it was his mom so i backed off and was respectful after that.

I didnt mind Nojel's mom, but a decommitted recruit's mom we should leave alone too, there is no point going after her even if she is smearing Painter's name. Painter is a big boy and if he needs help Purdue has staff and lawyers for that.

ADVERTISEMENT