ADVERTISEMENT

DGL mom.....if you're lurking, please post

You should read her Facebook posts! She claimed GBI’s Brian was an idiot! She claimed painter launched a smear campaign against her! And that Painter lies a lot. She loves The Illinois coach this week. She gave the world the finger in a picture post/meme when her son decommited. She likes people who stand up against the world! She called Purdue as pur puke for a sexual assault case and wanted administrators fired! Her Twitter name is igavebirthtoalegend.

I could go on and on.

You should read her Facebook posts! She claimed GBI’s Brian was an idiot! She claimed painter launched a smear campaign against her! And that Painter lies a lot. She loves The Illinois coach this week. She gave the world the finger in a picture post/meme when her son decommited. She likes people who stand up against the world! She called Purdue as pur puke for a sexual assault case and wanted administrators fired! Her Twitter name is igavebirthtoalegend.

I could go on and on.
Got it. It’s football season and I haven’t checked the 50 page DGL thread since he decommitted I moved on.

I could go on and on.
I heard she also posted a picture from inside her house and said something to the effect of "ignore the bong in the corner".

We gotta get her on here! Someone reach out on Twitter (I don't have an account) and suggest it to her.

Did he decide to go elsewhere or is there a possibility Painter told them both to go?
Committed to IL. Haven't seen if it's an NIL deal or not, but from what i've read about his mom, she's got both hands out and probably backing up to the Brinks truck.

• Haha
Reactions: Cleanface

I could go on and on.
sexual assault?

Nothing. She had some disparaging remarks about Purdue staff, fans and media. Feel for the kid, wish him the best. We would be better off taking the high road and letting this be.
Naw...this is too entertaining. There's nothing better than when someone makes an ass of themselves on social media. We're just here to help the process.

Maybe SchuZ will get another interview with DGL. This was one from a few months ago. Purdue decision discussion is about 30 minutes in. It was all positive at the time.

I loved the part where she called GBI’s Brian an idiot! I have no idea what he said to her or what he wrote in any article about her or her son! He was just trying to publish an article about his recruitment.

somewhere there was a rumor that she drinks or smokes or gets high a little too much! And she accuses the entire world of creating a smear campaign against her. But she is strong enough to stand up to the world. Although she never denies any of the rumors!

if you have a Facebook account, you will be amazed and also amused by her public posts. I sure would love to read her to friends only thoughts.

as I said, all of this is posted by her on her Facebook account. I don’t have any inside source. However, I know Painter would not do any smear campaign against any player or any recruit.

she claims painter lied to her and her son! Painter is one of the most truthful coaches in the ncaa! She loves the guy from Illinois and posted a picture of the limo used to pick her up at the airport! He said all the things she wanted to hear.

his dad and mom did not marry and his dad seems normal and intelligent.

I feel sorry for the player. His mom is a crazy lady and it appears she believes he is her meal ticket. It could be. Painter didn’t tell her that her son would be an instant starter. Maybe she talked to Eastern’s mom.

I know one thing. I believe I’m going back to her Facebook page to read her latest chapter.

after all, her Twitter account name is: I gave birth to a legend!

Reactions: pboiler18
Seems like that is exactly what some of us are doing when we are punching down at someone that clearly has mental health / substance abuse issues??
First, thank you for trying to push this board up onto the high road. My better angels agree with this, but then the worst part of me says “she threw the first punch and made a public spectacle of herself”. It is hard to look away from this train wreak.

I have never said she has mental health or substance abuse issues! I’m only relating what she is posting publicly on Facebook. She is the one accusing Painter of creating a smear campaign against her son. She is the one who posted unstable vs ignorant, which would you choose?

there are many people here I disagree with on an hourly basis. Are they mentally challenged? They don’t think so! Are they drunk? Many times while posting in game threads they are! You may call some of them alcoholics! There is even a thread here asking people what are they drinking as their celebration drink after the Minn football game. Do they have a substance abuse problem? If you read their posts they sure as heck do! Should I name names? I’m quite sure they would disagree with my assessment after a few Coronas and some PBR!

there are many others here that I question actually graduated from Purdue! They should know what it takes to win an ncaa championship yet they keep believing we will win one every year. There is a word for doing the same thing over and over and over again and getting the same results! I know there will be somebody who boldly goes where no logic has gone before and will once again predict we will win it all. While others here will agree with him and call him sane!

is April sane? Does she suffer from substance abuse issues? Her posts are about as sane as the majority of posts made here. The exception is she now has a vendetta against Painter, Purdue and in one post I just read, she even has a vendetta against the people of Lafayette!

she accuses painter of being a liar! She calls Purdue puke Univ. She labels Brian as being an idiot! Does she provide specifics or facts? No! She just calls people names! That’s what 48% of our country’s political make up does! They just say stuff knowing their followers believe every word they say. She lies! So do Heisman trophy winners! She’s just following the example our leaders provide.

the facts are simply she is accusing Painter and Purdue of many things . One of those things is a smear campaign against her and her son. One is lying to her about her son’s role at Purdue. How does one respond? Do you call her crazy? Do you call her a liar? Do you say she must be drinking? Maybe she knows something we don’t. I thought Kaufman was recruited to play the 3! And Furst would be a 4. And that Painter was going to sign an experienced pg via the portal. Did Painter lie to us?

If you read her Facebook posts for the last 1-2 years, the ones not about her son all seem to send the same message. Is she talking about herself and her trials, temptations and problems and asking for acceptance and forgiveness? Or is she talking about somebody else and encouraging all of us to care more for those who have substance issues?

since I’m sort of a crazy person who cares more about people than Purdue’s basketball and football programs, I’d like to help her! However she has blocked further comments on her Facebook posts. If she found out I was from Purdue, she would probably curse me out! Maybe I should have my son talk to her about track! He’s now at Ball st!

she obviously has issues with Purdue. Maybe I could get her to share some of those issues rather than just name calling.

I never thought Eastern’s mom had any mental issues. She just had dreams and unrealistic expectations. All moms are like that!

Last edited:
Reactions: FiveWeight
I loved the part where she called GBI’s Brian an idiot! I have no idea what he said to her or what he wrote in any article about her or her son! He was just trying to publish an article about his recruitment.

somewhere there was a rumor that she drinks or smokes or gets high a little too much! And she accuses the entire world of creating a smear campaign against her. But she is strong enough to stand up to the world. Although she never denies any of the rumors!

if you have a Facebook account, you will be amazed and also amused by her public posts. I sure would love to read her to friends only thoughts.

as I said, all of this is posted by her on her Facebook account. I don’t have any inside source. However, I know Painter would not do any smear campaign against any player or any recruit.

she claims painter lied to her and her son! Painter is one of the most truthful coaches in the ncaa! She loves the guy from Illinois and posted a picture of the limo used to pick her up at the airport! He said all the things she wanted to hear.

his dad and mom did not marry and his dad seems normal and intelligent.

I feel sorry for the player. His mom is a crazy lady and it appears she believes he is her meal ticket. It could be. Painter didn’t tell her that her son would be an instant starter. Maybe she talked to Eastern’s mom.

I know one thing. I believe I’m going back to her Facebook page to read her latest chapter.

after all, her Twitter account name is: I gave birth to a legend!

I don't think Painter lied as much as her mind may have interpreted CMP comments wrongly - about NIL to the family. She probably interpreted immediately forthcoming as apposed to long term approach CMP was probably aluding to when he said to them whatever he says about NIL to all recruits.

Sounds like it's a good thing he is elsewhere.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Will he start for Montverde? I thought I saw a recent starting lineup without him. He may leave there mid season.

Will he start for Montverde? I thought I saw a recent starting lineup without him. He may leave there mid season.
I thought he was 2nd PG behind the kid who is now at IU. Granted, Montverde reloads like any other prep school.

Reactions: TX4GB
ADVERTISEMENT