ADVERTISEMENT

Denny Crum passed away

Mar 3, 2020
lost Joe B Hall last year, only RMK left of the big 3 of college basketball from the 70s and 80s. and RMKs health isn't good.

Great Coach, probably didn’t run the cleanest of programs but the man sure did win.

Great Coach, probably didn’t run the cleanest of programs but the man sure did win.
has Purdue ever played Louisville in the last 40 years or UK for that matter? can't recall you all ever playing either one. Crum was a Wooden disciple he knew how to use the network of boosters.

Oh wow, it's sad to hear about Denny Crum's passing. Losing legends like him and Joe B Hall is tough. I hope RMK's health improves. These coaches had a huge impact on college basketball in the 70s and 80s. You're right. Sometimes it's a good idea to plan ahead, even for funerals. It can save a lot of stress and help financially. I recently came across Bevel Marker while looking into memorial options. It seems like a more affordable choice. Just wanted to share that tidbit. By the way, I'm new on this forum. Sending my condolences to all the fans and the basketball community. Let's cherish the memories of these great coaches and their contributions to the game.

Last edited:
has Purdue ever played Louisville in the last 40 years or UK for that matter? can't recall you all ever playing either one. Crum was a Wooden disciple he knew how to use the network of boosters.

Good chance he was the bag man to get Walton to UCLA by the sounds of it.

ADVERTISEMENT