ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats want republicans dead

BuilderBob6

All-American
Jan 27, 2007
North Carolina
Why mess around anymore with lies about voter fraud or Jewish space lasers. Just go with the simplest, most basic lie she can come up with to inflame the masses.
And before it’s claimed she isn’t mainstream, she’s just a whack job……..she said it at a trump rally before Orange Jesus himself spoke.
She probably snuck in…….or the liberal media doctored the video.

GA sure has some jacked up republican politicians.
Georgia has some strange politicians for sure. Amazing that they also had some Republicans (Gov Brian Kemp and Sec. of State Brad Ratffensperger) who stood up to Trump and publicly rejected Trump’s false claims of voter fraud. I have never been to Georgia, not including airports, but it must be an unusual political place. Herschel Walker alone makes one wonder about politics in Georgia.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
Turns out the “canvasser” is a self-proclaimed white supremacist who was arrested in Charlottesville after assaulting someone with his Confederate flag.

So there may be a little more to this than initially meets the eye.
So that’s what the media wants people to believe so it’s justified.

So that’s what the media wants people to believe so it’s justified.
Or, you can look at his quotes and the video of him being arrested in Charlottesville with his Confederate flag in hand while striking people with it!

He certainly was beaten and the perp(s) from that should be charged, but this guy isn’t some gentle neighbor working for his candidate.

“The media reported it so it isn’t true” is not a solid way to live IMO. That mindset can induce conspiracy theories in a person.

Or, you can look at his quotes and the video of him being arrested in Charlottesville with his Confederate flag in hand while striking people with it!

He certainly was beaten and the perp(s) from that should be charged, but this guy isn’t some gentle neighbor working for his candidate.

“The media reported it so it isn’t true” is not a solid way to live IMO. That mindset can induce conspiracy theories in a person.
Do you know if the people who beat up the “white supremacist” knew us was in VA? Maybe he carried the Confederate flag while whistling Dixie as he walked in Florida.

This is laughable. It would be like blaming a girl who is dressed provocatively with a suspect reputation who gets sexually assaulted and saying she deserved it

Reactions: SKYDOG
Do you know if the people who beat up the “white supremacist” knew us was in VA? Maybe he carried the Confederate flag while whistling Dixie as he walked in Florida.

This is laughable. It would be like blaming a girl who is dressed provocatively with a suspect reputation who gets sexually assaulted and saying she deserved it
So what part of “he certainly was beaten and the perp(s) should be charged” did you not understand, QAnon guy?

And yes, when you run for City Council in Hialeah freakin Florida using the nickname “The Cuban Confederate?” I’m pretty sure you are well known.

He’s a Tarrio affiliated Proud Boy-if you live in Indiana you wouldn’t have the local knowledge to understand Hialeah. That beating will put one of his rival gang adversaries in jail. This very likely has nothing to do with someone campaigning for Rubio, and anyone that is trying to connect this dumbass or the dumbass who beat him to a Senate contest is ignorant.

Last edited:
So what part of “he certainly was beaten and the perp(s) should be charged” did you not understand, QAnon guy?

And yes, when you run for City Council in Hialeah freakin Florida using the nickname “The Cuban Confederate?” I’m pretty sure you are well known.

He’s a Tarrio affiliated Proud Boy-if you live in Indiana you wouldn’t have the local knowledge to understand Hialeah. That beating will put one of his rival gang adversaries in jail. This very likely has nothing to do with someone campaigning for Rubio, and anyone that is trying to connect this dumbass or the dumbass who beat him to a Senate contest is ignorant.
Nice try Mr ANTIFA/BLM. You intentionally left out your remaining statement “ but this guy isn’t some gentle neighbor working for his candidate.”. Sounds like a liberal who got caught implying he deserved to get beat.

Nice try Mr ANTIFA/BLM. You intentionally left out your remaining statement “ but this guy isn’t some gentle neighbor working for his candidate.”. Sounds like a liberal who got caught implying he deserved to get beat.
Why would you call me ANTIFA/BLM? I have never posted anything, ANYTHING in support of those whack-jobs. In fact, those groups produce dangerous, anti-American whack jobs. Just like the Proud Boys, which this dumbass was likely a member of.

You, on the other hand, have used a QAnon disciple as your handle picture for months.

Also, I didn’t “intentionally leave anything out.” In fact, it’s pretty laughable to say that I left out part of my own post from about twenty minutes earlier. I didn’t alter or hide any part of what I posted. I said entirely what I mean and will continue to do so.

Turns out the “canvasser” is a self-proclaimed white supremacist who was arrested in Charlottesville after assaulting someone with his Confederate flag.

So there may be a little more to this than initially meets the eye.

you tried

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
Why would you call me ANTIFA/BLM? I have never posted anything, ANYTHING in support of those whack-jobs. In fact, those groups produce dangerous, anti-American whack jobs. Just like the Proud Boys, which this dumbass was likely a member of.

You, on the other hand, have used a QAnon disciple as your handle picture for months.

Also, I didn’t “intentionally leave anything out.” In fact, it’s pretty laughable to say that I left out part of my own post from about twenty minutes earlier. I didn’t alter or hide any part of what I posted. I said entirely what I mean and will continue to do so.
You’re so blind and easily triggered. I purposely said ANTIFA and BLM and got the predictable reaction. What you don’t get is I’m not and never have had any association with QAnon. By the way, if you stand by your post than you must believe the Rubio supporter had the beating coming to him. Otherwise you wouldn’t have said “ but this guy isn’t some gentle neighbor working for his candidate.”.

ADVERTISEMENT