ADVERTISEMENT

Dem strike another blow in their war against middle and low class

There you go talking about hypocrisy again while you’ve been proven time and time again to be one of the biggest hypocrites on the board. I guess your projection here would also be an admission then? You’re getting dogwalked again today and it’s not even 1:00 EST yet.
I would think you would be thrilled that you have some company now that one of your buddies also has multiple screen names.

The Democrats are at war against the lower and middle classes? I've honestly never heard that accusation before and it's an interesting spin.
Well if you consider a huge portion of the country, the entire lower class and a portion of what some call the middle class that don't pay income taxes. Then they are getting hammered by inflation. Over spending causes inflation and they just jammed through another huge spending bill. You can't tax them except sales tax and by raising prices. Low inflation for decades got ruined and now were going to repeat the one thing that caused the inflation, over spend.

Currently there isn't a labor force to perform the current spending so you just get more inflation. We can bring it down a little by begging the Saudis to increase production and steal from the strategic petroleum reserve but now that free fix is gone.

WD

I would think you would be thrilled that you have some company now that one of your buddies also has multiple screen names.
I don’t have a “tearsforfears-“ multiple unless you know something I don’t? Do you get thrilled when the dumbest person on the board (BNIBoiler) likes your posts? That must be some kind of feeling….

Inflation is a worldwide issue right now due to COVID, which Trump could have helped stop nationally if he had simply worn a patriotic themed mask and said "masking up is the patriotic thing to do" or something similar. Then more conservatives would have received the "Patriotic COVID shot" as well. Instead he downplayed COVID and acted like it wasn't a big deal for the most part.

Nearly all of our current economic woes stem from Trump's inability to curtail COVID and the Ukrainian/Russian conflict.
Yup! You got it bucko. Don’t forget to add global warming, Ukraine, Taiwan, china, Afgnanistan, fentnyl, the drought in Calif. shootings in Chicago, Langya virus, and the cartels on him too. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
I don’t have a “tearsforfears-“ multiple unless you know something I don’t? Do you get thrilled when the dumbest person on the board (BNIBoiler) likes your posts? That must be some kind of feeling….
Puf knows a lot of things you or nobody else knows - such as that the Steele dossier was not fake.

• Haha
Reactions: tearsforfears
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT