ADVERTISEMENT

Dem strike another blow in their war against middle and low class

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
In their neverending war against the low and middle class Dems just moved to increase energy costs again through ban on coal production in federal lands.

Over half the nation's coal comes from these lands. The ban drastically lowers the supply of coal, thus raising the price, of a key resource used for energy.

Judge revives ban on coal from US lands

The Democrats are at war against the lower and middle classes? I've honestly never heard that accusation before and it's an interesting spin.

Inflation.
87,000 new IRS agents.
Corporate taxes making prices higher.
Out of control energy costs.

Yea, the attack is on against the middle class & below.

Afterall, the IRS just bought $700,000 of ammo......so I guess these Dems see it as a war?

The Inflation Reduction Act Unleashes A Tougher IRS

Last edited:
Reactions: PurduePeteFan
Inflation.
87,000 new IRS agents.
Corporate taxes making prices higher.
Out of control energy costs.

Yea, the attack is on against the middle class & below.

Afterall, the IRS just bought $700,000 of ammo......so I guess these Dems see it as a war?

The Inflation Reduction Act Unleashes A Tougher IRS
Inflation is a worldwide issue right now due to COVID, which Trump could have helped stop nationally if he had simply worn a patriotic themed mask and said "masking up is the patriotic thing to do" or something similar. Then more conservatives would have received the "Patriotic COVID shot" as well. Instead he downplayed COVID and acted like it wasn't a big deal for the most part.

Nearly all of our current economic woes stem from Trump's inability to curtail COVID and the Ukrainian/Russian conflict.

The biggest issue between the left and right now can be summed up simply with your laughing response. We can disagree, but why do we both feel the need to laugh at each other, as if the other is an enormous imbecile? We can both agree that there are issues with this country and that we care about it, otherwise we wouldn't closely follow politics. We differ in how we view the causes and effects of various issues and there's nothing wrong with that. Why can't there be compromise?

Inflation is a worldwide issue right now due to COVID, which Trump could have helped stop nationally if he had simply worn a patriotic themed mask and said "masking up is the patriotic thing to do" or something similar. Then more conservatives would have received the "Patriotic COVID shot" as well. Instead he downplayed COVID and acted like it wasn't a big deal for the most part.

Nearly all of our current economic woes stem from Trump's inability to curtail COVID and the Ukrainian/Russian conflict.

Trump or other countries have NOTHING to do with the Dem inflation storm of today. Covid was a big part, long ago....but now its all on Dem policies. Tough for you fan1.

Btw...masks the WAY Americans wear them, have little effectiveness against Covid. (Not to mention many of them are cloth or cheap non performing masks.) IF masks did work, the way Americans used them we would not have over 1.1 M deaths and nearly 100M doccumented infections.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boilermaker03
The biggest issue between the left and right now can be summed up simply with your laughing response. We can disagree, but why do we both feel the need to laugh at each other, as if the other is an enormous imbecile? We can both agree that there are issues with this country and that we care about it, otherwise we wouldn't closely follow politics. We differ in how we view the causes and effects of various issues and there's nothing wrong with that. Why can't there be compromise?

Laughing at the outrageous things you say that show your blinders to the current reality. No one is calling you an imbecile. Don't take it personally.

How many people died from Covid under Trump and how many have died under Biden? Which administration fast tracked the vaccines that Biden always wants to take credit for?

As far as the economy, Biden’s policies have played a decent part in getting us where we are. He’s done little policy-wise to help curb inflation. In fact, he seems to want high energy prices so he can push his green agenda harder. Blame the oil companies. Blame the mom and pop gas station owners who make $0.05 per gallon or less…….

Trump or other countries have NOTHING to do with the Dem inflation storm. Covid was a small part, long ago....but now its all on Dem policies. Tough for you fan1.

Btw...masks the WAY Americans wear them, have little effectiveness against Covid. (Not to mention many of them are cloth or cheap non performing masks.) IF masks did work, the way Americans used them we would not have over 1.1 M deaths and nearly 100M infections.
Actually it's still playing a part, due to world supply chain issues, especially in China, massive amounts of understaffing due to roughly one million American deaths that removed workers, often long employed Boomers, from the workforce, and people who are suffering lingering effects from the virus.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
How many people died from Covid under Trump and how many have died under Biden? Which administration fast tracked the vaccines that Biden always wants to take credit for?

As far as the economy, Biden’s policies have played a decent part in getting us where we are. He’s done little policy-wise to help curb inflation. In fact, he seems to want high energy prices so he can push his green agenda harder. Blame the oil companies. Blame the mom and pop gas station owners who make $0.05 per gallon or less…….

Yes, Covid started inflation. That was the 2019-20 excuse though. It's now 2022, nearly 23.

Dem spending policies continue to add fuel to the fire.

The war on energy continues to this day to cause price hikes in all our products.....the Dems won't give this war up, like its a religion to them, making inflation hard to come down with only the Fed fighting it; thus, it will take some time.

Well we can continue to keep laughing at each other, since your posts are filled with bogus conspiracy theories. At least most of what I say is reported by the media or another source.

Bogus?......which is not true.....

Is there not inflation?

Did Dems not pass spending bills adding fire to inflation?

Did the IRS not purchase ammo?

Is their not a Dem war on fossil fuels causing energy costs to rise?

Is the poor & middle class not hurting under Dem rule?

Do we not have nearly 100M covid infections to date in a society following mask rules?

Last edited:
Bogus?......which is not true.....

Is there not inflation?

Did Dems not pass spending bills adding fire to inflation?

Did the IRS not purchase ammo?

Is their not a Dem war on fossil fuels causing energy costs to rise?

Is the poor & middle class not hurting under Dem rule?

Do we not have nearly 100M covid infections to date in a society following mask rules?
Posts, not post. Reading comprehension is key. I wasn't referring to that one post in particular.

Actually it's still playing a part, due to world supply chain issues, especially in China, massive amounts of understaffing due to roughly one million American deaths that removed workers, often long employed Boomers, from the workforce, and people who are suffering lingering effects from the virus.
The average age of death is about 75.

The average age of death is about 75.
You're not wrong.
I just looked up the death count, which lists them by age group. 53% of COVID deaths were ages 75+. However, 44% of the deaths were ages 50-74, which is largely comprised of boomers. Ages 50-64 comprised 20% of that figure, which was 190K, while 65K between the ages of 18-50 have died.

That puts the figure at probably 200K, after accounting for people who didn't work and etc, who have died and have been removed from the workforce, which doesn't even account for individuals who have become disabled, from COVID, and have left the workforce altogether.

Reactions: indy35

There is no “stopping COVID nationally”.

Reactions: tearsforfears

But everybody who wore masks and got the vaccine still got Covid over time. Trump couldn’t stop it and Biden couldn’t stop it. Your post has no logic behind it and you sound like another blame Trump for everything complainer. Be smarter.

Posts, NOT POST. Reading comprehension is key. I wasn't referring to that one post in particular.

Well the assertions I listed were from multiple posts above, so yes, you are correct, reading comprehension is indeed key.
Try again fan1.

But everybody who wore masks and got the vaccine still got Covid over time. Trump couldn’t stop it and Biden couldn’t stop it. Your post has no logic behind it and you sound like another blame Trump for everything complainer. Be smarter.
If virtually everyone had cared about wearing a mask, social distancing, using hand sanitizer, washing their hands, and etc, far less people would have caught it and died before the vaccines were rolled out. Instead Trump made it somewhat "cool" in conservative circles to have the "freedom" to choose otherwise.

The same goes for the vaccines. There is no defeating it, just like any other virus, but there are precautions that many people could have made.

Are you a "blame Biden for everything" type?

Biden did campaign on "shutting down the virus" like a typical politician would have. He pointed out a weakness in his opponent and said that he would do better. It was obviously a lie.

If virtually everyone had cared about wearing a mask, social distancing, using hand sanitizer, washing their hands, and etc, far less people would have caught it and died before the vaccines were rolled out. Instead Trump made it somewhat "cool" in conservative circles to have the "freedom" to choose otherwise.

The same goes for the vaccines. There is no defeating it, just like any other virus, but there are precautions that many people could have made.

Biden did campaign on "shutting down the virus" like a typical politician would have. He pointed out a weakness in his opponent and said that he would do better. It was obviously a lie.

Precautions?
My daughter works in an ER, my sister in hospital. They report, both the mask wearers, and/or vaccinated are getting sick. Data supports their observations.

Anecdotally, I have Covid right now.
And there are thousands like me who wear masks in public & are vaccinated, but still got sick.

Precautions?
My daughter works in an ER, my sister in hospital. They report, both the mask wearers, and/or vaccinated are getting sick. Data supports their observations.

Anecdotally, I have Covid right now.
And there are thousands like me who wear masks in public & are vaccinated, but still got sick.
Did this happen when COVID started?

Did this happen when COVID started?

Precautions are NOT working now against current varriants.

Mask precautions, as we wore them, did not work back then....nor now.

The only precaution that DID work when this started, were Trump's vaccines against the early variations of Covid. That worked well.

Precautions are NOT working now against current varriants.

Mask precautions, as we wore them, did not work back then....nor now.

The only precaution that DID work when this started, were Trump's vaccines against the early variations of Covid. That worked well.
I thought vaccines didn't work?

Too many people chose not to wear a mask back then, and especially now, for anybody to know whether they worked or not. BTW, it's simply common sense that somebody is much more likely to become sick in a hospital as opposed to a public place such as a store or at a restaurant. If I work in a medical setting, I expect to eventually become sick eventually. I've had doctors who even refused to wear masks correctly, so it's not surprising that medical professionals are also catching COVID.

Where’s the data to back up that masks and social distancing has worked? Like, at all? The virus was going to do what viruses do and what it ended up doing which was running its course. Trump could have handled the messaging better, I do agree. I’m just uncertain that anything he said would have made a difference.

No, I’m not a “blame Biden for everything” type like most Americans are. His approval numbers speak for themselves. He’s a bad president making few things better.

No, I’m not a “blame Biden for everything” type like most Americans are. His approval numbers speak for themselves. He’s a bad president making few things better.

Biden cannot make things better with his energy policy, tax policy and Dem green spending policies that are contrary & subversive to the middle class well being.

The Fed is the only institution trying to correct the course of the country right now.

Luckily our country's economy often corrects itself, reguardless of how the diots in Govt work to screw with things for their power bases.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PUBV

We’ve found another boys…..

WTF are you taking about? Is this what MSNBC told you to believe?

• Love
Yes, Covid started inflation. That was the 2019-20 excuse though. It's now 2022, nearly 23.

Dem spending policies continue to add fuel to the fire.

The war on energy continues to this day to cause price hikes in all our products.....the Dems won't give this war up, like its a religion to them, making inflation hard to come down with only the Fed fighting it; thus, it will take some time.
I can't speak for every situation, but I can at least for mine and the global company I work for. Chips/printed circuit boards will continue to be hard for us to procure well into 2024, and we're still still seeing extreme cost pressure and shipment delays for most commodities. This is due to the unprecedented demand that has come this year after everything shut down and businesses hoarded cash years prior. Demand continues to exceed supply, so my leadership continues to ask to push price. Hence, inflation.

At least in regards to the cost of the finished good products I'm speaking to above, energy cost is insignificant

I can't speak for every situation, but I can at least for mine and the global company I work for. Chips/printed circuit boards will continue to be hard for us to procure well into 2024, and we're still still seeing extreme cost pressure and shipment delays for most commodities. This is due to the unprecedented demand that has come this year after everything shut down and businesses hoarded cash years prior. Demand continues to exceed supply, so my leadership continues to ask to push price. Hence, inflation.

At least in regards to the cost of the finished good products I'm speaking to above, energy cost is insignificant

I have heard that. I would say your business might be an outlier to the overall economy.

It seems construction, manufacturing, industry and service sectors are @ 80-100%. Although supply and labor shortages still pop up here and there.

Chips, baby formula, fertilizer, plastic tubing, some construction supplies, manufacturing components, etc. shortages have popped up, for sure, but are not indicative to the overall economy......which Biden administration tells us is flat out great!!.

Last edited:

LOL at those who think masks work. You’re as dumb as heels up.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
I have heard that. I would say your business might be an outlier to the overall economy.

It seems construction, manufacturing, industry and service sectors are @ 80-100%. Although supply and labor shortages still pop up here and there.

Chips, baby formula, fertilizer, plastic tubing, some construction supplies, manufacturing components, etc. shortages have popped up, for sure, but are not indicative to the overall economy......which Biden administration tells us is flat out great!!.
We are still feeling the effects of various global shutdowns and quarantines, as well as the effects of the Russian related conflict, but you do you.

They won't work when nobody is wearing them.

Unfortunately the vast majority of medical experts still disagree with you.
Because they’re dumb too. Look at the CDC website. More deaths in liberal California than any other state. Twice as many deaths under basement Biden and heels up. Being fat is the reason for death by COVID. I laugh at people wearing masks.

• Haha
Because they’re dumb too. Look at the CDC website. More deaths in liberal California than any other state. Twice as many deaths under basement Biden and heels up. Being fat is the reason for death by COVID. I laugh at people wearing masks.

Fan1 is stuck in his liberal narrative.

Facts, reasonable outlook, and common sense are not his freind. The fact their are 100 million doccumented sick mask wearers.....likely twice that undocumented sick mark wearers, means that a majority of our mask wearing country, including me twice, have still gotten Covid. Like my doctor said.....masks are theater & virtue signaling show.

Well that will tend to happen when California has 10 more million people than any other state.

Statistically, California is nowhere near to being the worst COVID state right now.

But yes, medical experts are dumb unless they follow your conservative belief system.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT