ADVERTISEMENT

Dem family video night at the Tlaib house

Other than Iran and its puppets.

Or, if you mean the Squad, I think the video party is a straight invitation, not a negotiation, but I am not sure.

Let's ask @BuilderBob6. It is his party, he is always proud to say, so he will know.

Bobby and his Dem friends are conflicted --- should they be sharing 🟦 or waving 🇵🇸. What to do????

Should they listen to the Squad or Biden? Please someone in the left media tell them what to do??? They are desperate & are not clear who to hate and love, now that Trump isn't involved.

Last edited:
Other than Iran and its puppets.

Or, if you mean the Squad, I think the video party is a straight invitation, not a negotiation, but I am not sure.

Let's ask @BuilderBob6. It is his party, he is always proud to say, so he will know.
First I read it as his party vs his party. I was picturing a wild scene, maybe some Pinatas . I wonder if @BuilderBob6 supplies Joe with his dogs that keep biting the SS and WH staff? Maybe he can take a couple to the party I bet German Shepards don't care for the squad type much

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
I wonder if Bob has gone out and bought his black/white checked islamic support head scarf? Or...what, I know, he's going to split his avatar with half being the Ukraine flag and half the Palestinian.

He and the other sheep are definitely waiting on instruction from the democrat machine on what to do next .

Should they listen to the Squad or Biden? Please someone in the left media tell them what to do??? They are desperate & are not clear who to hate and love, now that Trump isn't involved.
I am expecting Joe Crow to blame it all on Trump, as he did the Afg withdrawal debacle.

I am expecting Joe Crow to blame it all on Trump, as he did the Afg withdrawal debacle.

Lol, must have gotten an infusion of MSN just after Biden s AFG debacle, and that was the current line they wanted Dem robots to spew out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT