ADVERTISEMENT

Delete

KentuckyBoiler

All-American
Jul 6, 2011
I know we are still about 3 hours away from the start of the Championship Game, but I am ready for it to start.

I know most people don't give us much chance in this game tonight, but they don't call us the Spoilermakers for just anything!

No matter what happens tonight. It has been a pleasure doing game discussions with everyone this season. I cannot believe we are in the Championship Game. Honestly, after a couple of disappointing losses about a month ago, I thought our chances were impossible. Thanks for the players and coaching staff for believing in each other and getting us to this point!

Boiler Up BoilerNation!

Reactions: NVboiler
I know we are still about 3 hours away from the start of the Championship Game, but I am ready for it to start.

I know most people don't give us much chance in this game tonight, but they don't call us the Spoilermakers for just anything!

No matter what happens tonight. It has been a pleasure doing game discussions with everyone this season. I cannot believe we are in the Championship Game. Honestly, after a couple of disappointing losses about a month ago, I thought our chances were impossible. Thanks for the players and coaching staff for believing in each other and getting us to this point!

Boiler Up BoilerNation!
nice post, I agree w/ your sentiments. Personally, I didn't think it would shake out for us this way. It was a nice season and the rag tag team showed resilience. Hopefully it'll be a watchable game, don't know why there is more chatter on the BBall board

Reactions: NVboiler
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT