ADVERTISEMENT

Death penalty is the only option

Now that they solved the Delphi murders, there’s only one possible punishment for Mr Allen. Time to fire up ole sparky.
You mean get the needles and the methohexital, pancuronium bromide, and potassium chloride drugs ready.

True, prisoners don't usually take kindly to crimes against kids.
They wouldn't put him in general population. He'd be in isolation/protected custody.
Jeffery Dahmer was in gen pop and that didn't work out well for him (although it did for everyone else).

Now that they solved the Delphi murders, there’s only one possible punishment for Mr Allen. Time to fire up ole sparky.
I heard he was an assistant manager at CVS. He had to be well known in Delphi. Scary how someone could appear "normal" and be capable of this

I heard he was an assistant manager at CVS. He had to be well known in Delphi. Scary how someone could appear "normal" and be capable of this
If you ever read about the BTK killer from Kansas, it's frightening. Hard to believe someone can be that evil.

I find it hard to believe that Allens wife couldn’t tell from the audio and photo that her husband was the killer.

Reactions: BSIT
I find it hard to believe that Allens wife couldn’t tell from the audio and photo that her husband was the killer.
Agree. Last night I heard on the news that she would be protected from testifying against him but not his daughter. Sounds like there’s enough evidence against him and the cops are tight lipped

ADVERTISEMENT