ADVERTISEMENT

David Bell NFT

Feb 25, 2019
I didn't see a thread on it so I just want to mention David Bell has an NFT for sale on Candy Digital. There are three versions of his NFT; A 1 of 1 that will go the highest bidder, a 1 of 100 that sold out in minutes (they are $250 each), and a 1 of 1920 which is selling for only $20.20. Go buy one to help him out!! You will need a Bitski wallet in order to purchase so just go to Bitski.com to do that (it's free) and enter your credit card details in the payment method and go buy one or more of his NFT's. If you're a fat cat bid on his one of one!

Don't let this Boiler NFT not sell out.

I didn't see a thread on it so I just want to mention David Bell has an NFT for sale on Candy Digital. There are three versions of his NFT; A 1 of 1 that will go the highest bidder, a 1 of 100 that sold out in minutes (they are $250 each), and a 1 of 1920 which is selling for only $20.20. Go buy one to help him out!! You will need a Bitski wallet in order to purchase so just go to Bitski.com to do that (it's free) and enter your credit card details in the payment method and go buy one or more of his NFT's. If you're a fat cat bid on his one of one!

Awesome, I've always wanted to use my favorite players NIL to launder my money lol

Reactions: pboiler18
Is it really laundered if they can track the transaction?
Not sure what HUD628 is talking about but everything is legit. Candy Digital has the MLB NFT rights and the MLBPA NFT rights and is owned by Fanatics. They have a series called Sweet Futures which is featuring 21 college football players and David Bell is one of them.

Reactions: cgtboiler
Not sure what HUD628 is talking about but everything is legit. Candy Digital has the MLB NFT rights and the MLBPA NFT rights and is owned by Fanatics. They have a series called Sweet Futures which is featuring 21 college football players and David Bell is one of them.
Boomers think that Crypto is only for money launderers. If anything, that is the last place i would do that. Especially after the Feds tracked the bitcoin the colonial pipeline hackers got and confiscated it.

Reactions: phila and cgtboiler
It was just a joke. NFTs are out of control and when you see folks paying hundreds of thousands and even a million plus dollars of cryptocurrency for a digital image, maybe you start to wonder.

Definitely not implying Bell is involved in anything nefarious or that I have any money at all let alone money to launder.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
It was just a joke. NFTs are out of control and when you see folks paying hundreds of thousands and even a million plus dollars of cryptocurrency for a digital image, maybe you start to wonder.

Definitely not implying Bell is involved in anything nefarious or that I have any money at all let alone money to launder.
I disagree with the out-of-control part of that. Value is completely subjective and what one person perceives as value, you may see the same thing and see no value and vice versa. Love it or hate it sports collectable NFT's (and other forms of NFT's) are here to stay and don't be surprised to see them being used as game day tickets at some point.

Now do the lad a favour and go buy his NFT. It's just $20.21 and if he hits it big in the NFL you may be holding something of high value and if not your out the money of a half case of beer. :)

Reactions: cgtboiler
I disagree with the out-of-control part of that. Value is completely subjective and what one person perceives as value, you may see the same thing and see no value and vice versa. Love it or hate it sports collectable NFT's (and other forms of NFT's) are here to stay and don't be surprised to see them being used as game day tickets at some point.

Now do the lad a favour and go buy his NFT. It's just $20.21 and if he hits it big in the NFL you may be holding something of high value and if not your out the money of a half case of beer. :)
Half a case of beer for $20.21?

What kind of fancy beer you drinking? Sure ain't Busch Light in my fridge. 😂

Its more than $20. You have to pay the gas fees too.

A little over 200 remaining.

Reactions: phila

Do you know exactly how much bell gets from each transaction?

from what I understand, he’ll get a cut each time it’s sold. Is that right?

Do you know exactly how much bell gets from each transaction?

from what I understand, he’ll get a cut each time it’s sold. Is that right?
10% of any resale amount goes to bitski. Not sure how much of that goes to bell

It was interesting for me to watch David while he was using nft. I kept waiting for the moment when he would start using play to earn list because I had heard quite a few positive results about it. All of these stories lead me to thoughts that would help me develop in this direction because I'm trying to find my own income business. I almost succeeded thanks to this list so David gave me a great tip.

Last edited:
I'll admit, I so don't get the point of any this as I have never understood what the heck you are buying and what you do with it.

Probably what you do with it is the biggest thing. It seems like when my kids buy stuff in something like Roblox but at least there is something to do with the worthless stuff they buy.

As others have said, some believe crypto is a giant ponzi scheme while others see it as an important part of an investment portfolio.

But, the bottom line is, value is derived from what someone is willing to pay for something.
Is Bitcoin worth $65000 per coin. Absolutely. As a BTC holder, I hope it's worth $100,000 per coin soon.

As others have said, some believe crypto is a giant ponzi scheme while others see it as an important part of an investment portfolio.

But, the bottom line is, value is derived from what someone is willing to pay for something.
Is Bitcoin worth $65000 per coin. Absolutely. As a BTC holder, I hope it's worth $100,000 per coin soon.

I'm just mad all of property seems to void of bitcoin. Dug up the entire yard looking for some, wife is pissed at me, but I'd hate for some to be burred out there just waiting to be mined and someone else do it.

I'm just mad all of property seems to void of bitcoin. Dug up the entire yard looking for some, wife is pissed at me, but I'd hate for some to be burred out there just waiting to be mined and someone else do it.
You gotta know where to look when you're mining Bitcoin. It's a complex search procedure.

You gotta know where to look when you're mining Bitcoin. It's a complex search procedure.
So you are saying I should stop digging holes in the neighborhood parks? I use a little setup that looks like a pooper scooper to be discrete, though I got some weird looks when I was digging up some artificial turf at one in Fishers. The stuff must be really rare in Indiana is all I can figure out.

It was interesting for me to watch David while he was using nft. I kept waiting for the moment when he would start using play to earn list because I had heard quite a few positive results about it. All of these stories lead me to thoughts that would help me develop in this direction because I'm trying to find my own income business. I almost succeeded thanks to this list, so David gave me a great tip.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT