ADVERTISEMENT

David Bell Crystal Ball

hunkgolden

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2004
Up to 60% Purdue. An Ohio recruiting analyst flipped him to Purdue today.

Still waiting on the 15th commit that apparently told the coaching staff last night.

Reactions: Boilermaker24
he's stated he's not going to commit until after his season is over. he may change his mind and commit earlier. I believe two things will come into play for his commitment. 1 will be Purdue's continued success on the field. 2 will be Purdue's ability to attract other elite recruits and be able to retain the elite recruits we currently have committed.

he's stated he's not going to commit until after his season is over. he may change his mind and commit earlier. I believe two things will come into play for his commitment. 1 will be Purdue's continued success on the field. 2 will be Purdue's ability to attract other elite recruits and be able to retain the elite recruits we currently have committed.

That’s perfect for Purdue. Let Bell watch the way he will be utilized in Brohm’s offense this season.

Reactions: Boilermaker24
Purdue now up to 67% on the crystal ball with an ohio state insider giving the nod to the Boilers.
That’s actually down from 70%. Looks like someone removed their pick entirely and it was a Purdue pick

Short article on Iowa visits this weekend and it mentioned David Bell so I thought I would share. I like our chances in the recruiting battle for him.

"Outlook: While the Hawkeyes earned a spot in Bell’s Top 5, it feels like they’ll have to prove to him this fall that they can utilize their receivers. He hinted at that being the case in a recent article. I guess you can look at it as a win-win if you believe Iowa’s wideouts are ready to take the next step. It would be good news for the current team and on the recruiting trail with guys like Bell. Purdue, Ohio State, Penn State and Indiana, the four-star’s other finalists, all have proven success at the position."

https://www.hawkeyenation.com/recruiting/hawkeye-football-recruiting-stock-report-june-22-2018

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT