ADVERTISEMENT

David Bell...Combine

I knew a guy In LA whose son played in the pac ten then in the pros for a minute .. the guy raised his son to live like he made 40k a year.. to the point where the kid really didn’t protest too much by the time he was ready to go pro. Turned out the kid made near the league minimum for 4 years and then football was done. And he was set for life.
I played high school ball with a guy who was a practice player for 5 or 6 years. He parlayed that into owning rental properties since he was a cheap shit.

I played high school ball with a guy who was a practice player for 5 or 6 years. He parlayed that into owning rental properties since he was a cheap shit.
Good for him. If I was practice squad I’d be living on beans. I knew another guy who was a double A player for 5 years with a nice signing bonus who ended up with a nice car and … uh just the car lol

Reactions: pboiler18
Good for him. If I was practice squad I’d be living on beans. I knew another guy who was a double A player for 5 years with a nice signing bonus who ended up with a nice car and … uh just the car lol
Knew one of those too.

Did you say shuttle or…

Not even the best shuffle

icky-shuffle.gif

Reactions: DAG10
ADVERTISEMENT