ADVERTISEMENT

Darvon Hubbard

he would be a great addition. it's interesting he's from Arizona, and his first commit was to OSU, and now he likes Purdue, LSU and tenn. I guess a lot of athletes in the west are not that interested in the PAC 12 schools.

he would be a great addition. it's interesting he's from Arizona, and his first commit was to OSU, and now he likes Purdue, LSU and tenn. I guess a lot of athletes in the west are not that interested in the PAC 12 schools.
If I remember correctly, he is originally from Ohio.

Reactions: ChuckJr
He says his top school is LSU right now. Hopefully his mind changes once he visit us, but I'm not holding my breath. I am happy that we made his initial three, though. That at least tells me that we have gotten into minds of those top recruits, at least.

He says his top school is LSU right now. Hopefully his mind changes once he visit us, but I'm not holding my breath. I am happy that we made his initial three, though. That at least tells me that we have gotten into minds of those top recruits, at least.
it'll be painful waiting for Darvon's decision.

There's a different chemistry in the locker rooms at LSU and Tennessee than there is at Purdue. I think that if Purdue is the right fit for him it will be pretty obvious to him right away if he's mature enough to look past the hype. Given that he decommitted from OSU, I'm guessing that he is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT