ADVERTISEMENT

Danny Hope 2.0

Feb 5, 2003
I expected more from Brohm in year 6. My thoughts:

Two really frustrating losses in first three games. I’ve endured decades of this garbage including countless early hoops tourney exits to patsies. I need to take a few weeks off from watching Purdue football.
No more JPC donations. I clearly can spend that money better than they can. Besides, they’re getting huge bucks from the new Big tv deal. I’ll give the money to the band instead.
Lots of bad calls from the refs. But those two unsportsmanlike conduct penalties after taking the lead are inexcusable. Team and coaches should be forced to ride home on buses instead of an airplane.
No need to worry about Louisville scooping up Brohm.
I thought Brohm would have more depth in year six. Sad that our marquis receiver is a spring transfer. And we couldn’t even keep Wright eligible with courses like underwater basket weaving and left-handed puppetry.

Yeah, Caleb Ter Bush is what I see on the field and screen pass after screen pass.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
Yeah, Caleb Ter Bush is what I see on the field and screen pass after screen pass.
Caleb TerBush. The worst QB recruit during the Tiller era.
Not exactly Tiller fault. He lost out on all the big QB recruits that he chased, especially Isiah Williams, which was his #1 choice (or close to it). He ended up going to Illinois.
Caleb TerBush was picked up due to him wanting a QB recruit in each class. We should have pocketed that scholarship to the next year.

Reactions: purduepat1969

Two really frustrating losses in first three games. I’ve endured decades of this garbage including countless early hoops tourney exits to patsies. I need to take a few weeks off from watching Purdue football.
No more JPC donations. I clearly can spend that money better than they can. Besides, they’re getting huge bucks from the new Big tv deal. I’ll give the money to the band instead.
Lots of bad calls from the refs. But those two unsportsmanlike conduct penalties after taking the lead are inexcusable. Team and coaches should be forced to ride home on buses instead of an airplane.
I thought Brohm would have more depth in year six. Sad that our marquis receiver is a spring transfer. And we couldn’t even keep Wright eligible with courses like underwater basket weaving and left-handed puppetry.

That extra media money is also going to be wasted as it won't result in a W-L improvement. There are plenty of other places to spend that extra money where it will make a difference since the athletic department doesn't know how.

Reactions: purduepat1969

Left handed puppetry is a good one. Thanks for the laugh!

Caleb TerBush. The worst QB recruit during the Tiller era.
Not exactly Tiller fault. He lost out on all the big QB recruits that he chased, especially Isiah Williams, which was his #1 choice (or close to it). He ended up going to Illinois.
Caleb TerBush was picked up due to him wanting a QB recruit in each class. We should have pocketed that scholarship to the next year.
Hope and Nord were the dipshits that ultimately played him.

ADVERTISEMENT