ADVERTISEMENT

CreanyTom/Little Fake Archie

IUhaterade

Senior
May 18, 2015
I see this twitter account is still suspended. Ridiculous. Anyone know if the owner started another account? I miss it

• Wow
Reactions: Indy_Rider
left Twitter last year. I did enjoy my dose of Little Archie every now and then.

The account was active up until a few days after Mike Woodson was hired. It had changed its name to “Woody Mikeson” and was tweeting as a Mike Woodson parody for a few days before the account got suspended

• Haha
Reactions: hoosierdog1
The account was active up until a few days after Mike Woodson was hired. It had changed its name to “Woody Mikeson” and was tweeting as a Mike Woodson parody for a few days before the account got suspended
Interesting the account didn’t suspended while posing as the other 2 coaches but this one did. I have a pretty good idea why….

Didn’t know Trump was a Purdue fan!
It's the dots...the dots! We know Trump thought Knight was a winner and Knight thought the same of Trump. We know Knight has little to do with IU and became a good friend of Gene's. Gene and Knight went on tours and some were with Knight wearing a gold sweater. Therefore, by default perhaps Trump thinks Purdue is a winner. ;)

I know the dots are not touching, but they are there...

It's the dots...the dots! We know Trump thought Knight was a winner and Knight thought the same of Trump. We know Knight has little to do with IU and became a good friend of Gene's. Gene and Knight went on tours and some were with Knight wearing a gold sweater. Therefore, by default perhaps Trump thinks Purdue is a winner. ;)

I know the dots are not touching, but they are there...
In 2016, both Knight and Keady were talking that they thought Trump was going to unite the country under America First. My hope was that some marketing person would be smart enough to have Trump giving a speech in Indiana alongside Pence and then have Knight join Trump from the left and Keady from the right. Pence could then tell the crowd that if Trump can bring IU and Purdue together he could certainly do it for the country. Then again, the Globalist-owned MEDIA would have ridiculed it by saying Trump had a better chance of bringing peace to the Middle East and curtailing ISIS. Then again, if he did that he would still be President.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
In 2016, both Knight and Keady were talking that they thought Trump was going to unite the country under America First. My hope was that some marketing person would be smart enough to have Trump giving a speech in Indiana alongside Pence and then have Knight join Trump from the left and Keady from the right. Pence could then tell the crowd that if Trump can bring IU and Purdue together he could certainly do it for the country. Then again, the Globalist-owned MEDIA would have ridiculed it by saying Trump had a better chance of bringing peace to the Middle East and curtailing ISIS. Then again, if he did that he would still be President.
I think the days of Knight doing much at all are coming to a close. No matter what we do in our lives, we all end up in horizonal...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT