ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy Libs of TikTok

May 8, 2022
They tried to ban this account because Democrats were being exposed as the mentally ill people that we know they are. Nothing is fabricated, it’s all truth. But when the truth makes Democrats look bad and mentally ill, whoever is providing the truth must be silenced. The ruling party cannot be exposed.

Here’s one of the many crazy libs of TikTok.

• Wow
Reactions: Boiler Buck
They tried to ban this account because Democrats were being exposed as the mentally ill people that we know they are. Nothing is fabricated, it’s all truth. But when the truth makes Democrats look bad and mentally ill, whoever is providing the truth must be silenced. The ruling party cannot be exposed.

This “womyn” is bat$hit crazy. She shouldn’t be allowed to teach kids in elementary school.

Do you get all of your news from social media? I agree with you that people that post stuff on TikTok are ridiculous. I just know that they do it on purpose as clickbait. Can’t wait until Purdue football starts again so your social media messages on this website get buried by news about Purdue.

Do you get all of your news from social media? I agree with you that people that post stuff on TikTok are ridiculous. I just know that they do it on purpose as clickbait. Can’t wait until Purdue football starts again so your social media messages on this website get buried by news about Purdue.
Are you saying that the woman on TikTok isn’t bat$hit crazy and shouldn’t be teaching elementary school kids?

ADVERTISEMENT