ADVERTISEMENT

CPAC highlights

Why don’t you ever start these types of threads about Democrats? Id expect a self-proclaimed “independent” like yourself to call balls and strikes but you still consistently keep going after one side….
You mean

WUiF.gif

The people you follow are my people? I don't think you understand who I was referring to.
I didn't. But if you look at the tweet you can see I don't follow them. Wtf does that have to do with anything?

I didn't figure you for one of those who focus only on the messenger and ignore the message.

You don't have a comment on what Orban said? He was saying it to YOUR people. He was invited to CPAC by the election deniers who believe like you.

Considering how horrible of a job they've been doing, no.
So you're against defunding local police but it's a good thing if we do it to the feds? You bitch about local prosecutors letting criminals off but think it's a good idea to take money away from the federal ones, effectively resulting in less prosecutions?

Did you think through your position...........or react with a reply that takes a contrarian position just because you can't help yourself?

So you're against defunding local police but it's a good thing if we do it to the feds? You bitch about local prosecutors letting criminals off but think it's a good idea to take money away from the federal ones, effectively resulting in less prosecutions?

Did you think through your position...........or react with a reply that takes a contrarian position just because you can't help yourself?
😋

As more and more are saying, “I didn’t leave the Republican Party, the Republican Party left me.”

Lunatics are now running the Republican Party. Just call yourself conservative, Christian, attack, hell anyone, spout ever more ludicrous conspiracy theories… and any grifter can make a fortune off these folks.

A base of people have left reality behind to quench their addiction to propaganda and need ever more radical propaganda.

Crazy and angry, all in one place.

Brought the autocrat to them this time.

To be fair IB, you like your autocrats too. You just lack the depth of knowledge to know you are doing so. From April 2021 when people were allowed to discuss these concerns. Why Zelensky’s Ukraine Is Becoming Increasingly Autocratic .

And sInce you don't like to read anything beyond Twitter Blurbs i'll distill down to a few excerpts. But you should read it if only to educate yourself (ha ha joke's on me) as to why some people question turning over billions in military aide and technology without any guarantees to increase human rights and freedoms and decrease corruption in the Country post-conflict. Or maybe just remove the neo-Nazi factions from the government? But i'll predict you will respond with some personal attack that I'm "pro-Russia" as you have simplified any opposition to your party's position (save Tulsi Gabbard a.k.a The Original OG Russian Agent)

So in my best Twitter impression:

Zelensky chose the latter and followed the path of strengthening personal power. Today, the executive branch represented by the Office of the President is employing the NSDC (National Security and Defense Council) to control of all other branches of government in the country. The president’s party has an absolute majority in the Verkhovna Rada, which provides the president with control over the legislative branch of government. Since the parliament forms the government, it also controls the Cabinet of Ministers.

Similarly, Zelensky began to battle the political opposition. The decisions of the National Security and Defense Council—put into effect by presidential decrees—imposed sanctions against a number of Ukrainian individuals and legal entities. It was done ignoring the direct constitutional prohibition to impose sanctions against Ukrainian citizens. These sanctions involve the extrajudicial seizure of property without any evidence of illegal activities of the relevant individuals and legal entities. Three Ukrainian TV channels were among those sanctioned. The proof that we are talking about a politically motivated illegal decision is that when the journalists of these channels created a new one, it was disconnected from broadcasting just an hour after the start, this time without any presidential decrees.

The policy of Zelensky is destructive for the country not only because he is concentrating power in his hands ignoring the law—thereby destroying those very modest achievements in democratic development that once existed in Ukraine—but also because it undermines the foundations of civil harmony. Zelensky will likely need to rely increasingly on the forceful suppression of all resistance and dissidence.

As more and more are saying, “I didn’t leave the Republican Party, the Republican Party left me.”

Lunatics are now running the Republican Party. Just call yourself conservative, Christian, attack, hell anyone, spout ever more ludicrous conspiracy theories… and any grifter can make a fortune off these folks.

A base of people have left reality behind to quench their addiction to propaganda and need ever more radical propaganda.

Walk us through the Latino exit.

To be fair IB, you like your autocrats too. You just lack the depth of knowledge to know you are doing so. From April 2021 when people were allowed to discuss these concerns. Why Zelensky’s Ukraine Is Becoming Increasingly Autocratic .

And sInce you don't like to read anything beyond Twitter Blurbs i'll distill down to a few excerpts. But you should read it if only to educate yourself (ha ha joke's on me) as to why some people question turning over billions in military aide and technology without any guarantees to increase human rights and freedoms and decrease corruption in the Country post-conflict. Or maybe just remove the neo-Nazi factions from the government? But i'll predict you will respond with some personal attack that I'm "pro-Russia" as you have simplified any opposition to your party's position (save Tulsi Gabbard a.k.a The Original OG Russian Agent)

So in my best Twitter impression:

Zelensky chose the latter and followed the path of strengthening personal power. Today, the executive branch represented by the Office of the President is employing the NSDC (National Security and Defense Council) to control of all other branches of government in the country. The president’s party has an absolute majority in the Verkhovna Rada, which provides the president with control over the legislative branch of government. Since the parliament forms the government, it also controls the Cabinet of Ministers.

Similarly, Zelensky began to battle the political opposition. The decisions of the National Security and Defense Council—put into effect by presidential decrees—imposed sanctions against a number of Ukrainian individuals and legal entities. It was done ignoring the direct constitutional prohibition to impose sanctions against Ukrainian citizens. These sanctions involve the extrajudicial seizure of property without any evidence of illegal activities of the relevant individuals and legal entities. Three Ukrainian TV channels were among those sanctioned. The proof that we are talking about a politically motivated illegal decision is that when the journalists of these channels created a new one, it was disconnected from broadcasting just an hour after the start, this time without any presidential decrees.

The policy of Zelensky is destructive for the country not only because he is concentrating power in his hands ignoring the law—thereby destroying those very modest achievements in democratic development that once existed in Ukraine—but also because it undermines the foundations of civil harmony. Zelensky will likely need to rely increasingly on the forceful suppression of all resistance and dissidence.
I'm done with all of you that refuse to even mention the topic and immediately deflect. I'll be happy to talk about Zelensky and Ukraine but not before you address the topic. This has become sop with your crowd. You didn't even make an attempt to address the subject........except to imply autocrats are ok with you because you claim they're ok with me.

I didn't. But if you look at the tweet you can see I don't follow them. Wtf does that have to do with anything?

I didn't figure you for one of those who focus only on the messenger and ignore the message.

You don't have a comment on what Orban said? He was saying it to YOUR people. He was invited to CPAC by the election deniers who believe like you.
The message is bullshit. Calling the GOP white supremacist with ZERO evidence. You call that a good message?

Look, the Feds have been politicized. Something has to be done to bring them back to neutral so they can do their job unbiased.

Who says this? I see people say that about the left all the time. I'm sure there are some out there, but they sure must hate freedom.

This is an interesting moving graph in this link showing how the parties have shifted over time.

If you look at where they both began in 1995, you can clearly see that the left has moved FAR left while the right moved left and then shifted back to the right, making the left the side that has moved the farthest away from what they used to be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PUBV

Radical propaganda has formulated this incorrect opinion. What another poster said…explain the Latino exit to us. And if the party is being run by such lunatics, why will they be back in power soon?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
The message is bullshit. Calling the GOP white supremacist with ZERO evidence. You call that a good message?
Is this where you make no sense to avoid the issue?

The GOP as a party is not white supremacists.

Some Dems label the party as such. That's CLEARLY incorrect and wrong.

However, there are CLEARLY white supremacist factions in the GOP. Elected officials of the GOP have attended WS events and not spoken out against them or refused their support.

Orban said," A Christian politician cannot be racist". Do you agree with that message? Can you reply without trying to turn it around against the other side?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Is this where you make no sense to avoid the issue?

The GOP as a party is not white supremacists.

Some Dems label the party as such. That's CLEARLY incorrect and wrong.

However, there are CLEARLY white supremacist factions in the GOP. Elected officials of the GOP have attended WS events and not spoken out against them or refused their support.

Orban said," A Christian politician cannot be racist". Do you agree with that message? Can you reply without trying to turn it around against the other side?
What was the context of that statement? You people seem to have a problem with context.

Now the context around it may not change what he was saying, but I'm not going to jump on this based on a single sentence.

As far as the "clearly" white supremacist factions who won't refuse WS support that are elected officials. Prove it. I've never seen anything like that whatsoever.

Nothing on explaining the Latino exit yet? You’re one of those post something emotional and incorrect about republicans and disappear guys/girls? You type of people are getting further and further removed from reality.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
You’re one of those grifters.
Still nuttin on the Latino exit? What is it with the dumb dumbs around here disappearing after they’re asked to back a stupid statement up? What adult posts garbage and runs away?

ADVERTISEMENT