ADVERTISEMENT

covid-data/myo-pericarditis-now updated

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008
I know some are interested, but I haven't followed close enough to be informed. Still, here it is for any interested.

a

Last edited:
VAERS is completely self-reported and unreliable.
At a glance all that I can muster is that it appears to have more issues than the flu shot, which seems plausible...at least to me. Without an understanding of the volume of shots given by Phizer and such, I have no idea if the observed is much higher than the expected when comparing different shots. It is also possible and plausible that there exist a significant difference between the flu shot and the virus shot as shown and insignificant when taken in consideration to the total percentage affected by such.

If unreliable data...welcome to another unreliable data point concerning this virus that didn't have to happen in China. Is anyone aware if there are efforts to determine how this came to be or is China preventing that still and more improtantly...is the USA moving the research within our borders to attempt to prevent the destruction that it caused?

At a glance all that I can muster is that it appears to have more issues than the flu shot, which seems plausible...at least to me. Without an understanding of the volume of shots given by Phizer and such, I have no idea if the observed is much higher than the expected when comparing different shots. It is also possible and plausible that there exist a significant difference between the flu shot and the virus shot as shown and insignificant when taken in consideration to the total percentage affected by such.

If unreliable data...welcome to another unreliable data point concerning this virus that didn't have to happen in China. Is anyone aware if there are efforts to determine how this came to be or is China preventing that still and more improtantly...is the USA moving the research within our borders to attempt to prevent the destruction that it caused?
It has been determined. Long story short, a british born American researcher was denied funding by darpa due to the nature of the research and proximity to population. So he went through a different vector and NIH funded it. Then it got out, because chinese lab standards, they will never admit how exactly and I'm sure have destroyed all evidence. The same researcher, Daszak, who proposed the work was also on the WHO cover up team, err origin investigation team. So you'll never get the details. Here's the summary of where we are currently.

Making guesses based on unreliable data and personal intuition. Very scientific!

Reactions: PUBV
I can tell you're missing the point.
I thought the point was stating the data was unreliable? If true, then I stated that we have operated on unreliable data in the past. Personally, I have no interest in the post that I posted. It does nothing for me. I just listed it because a year or so ago there were many that said even if the youth are not severely hurt by getting the virus today, that there were long term consequences for heart damage by those afflicted with the virus even if they survived, and the graphs indicate that may be true for those younger that actually got the shot.

I thought the point was stating the data was unreliable? If true, then I stated that we have operated on unreliable data in the past. Personally, I have no interest in the post that I posted. It does nothing for me. I just listed it because a year or so ago there were many that said even if the youth are not severely hurt by getting the virus today, that there were long term consequences for heart damage by those afflicted with the virus even if they survived, and the graphs indicate that may be true for those younger that actually got the shot.
Sounds like you h ave a lot of interest in the post then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT