ADVERTISEMENT

Corey Trice get hurt??

Radio pre game reporting Trice will not play. Suffered an ankle injury this week.

Radio pre game reporting Trice will not play. Suffered an ankle injury this week.
Yeah but If there’s been one thing shown already it’s that lambert and company have gotten a lot of guys to play well.

That’s why there’s value in games like UConn .. at least Romphf and brown got to get out there

Yeah but If there’s been one thing shown already it’s that lambert and company have gotten a lot of guys to play well.

That’s why there’s value in games like UConn .. at least Romphf and brown got to get out there
Not wanting to go back and forth or start much of a debate, but, do you still feel like the secondary is a strong point?

I ask only in that I don't...I did not, and, after yesterday, still don't...guys were beat deep multiple times, and, fortunately only paid the price for it once...but, coverage was very suspect throughout.

Yes, Trice was out...and that makes a huge difference (on at least one side of the field), but, ND had guys running wide open multiple times...and, it does not even account for the fact that Coan thankfully did not see guys wide open a handful of times.

Not wanting to go back and forth or start much of a debate, but, do you still feel like the secondary is a strong point?

I ask only in that I don't...I did not, and, after yesterday, still don't...guys were beat deep multiple times, and, fortunately only paid the price for it once...but, coverage was very suspect throughout.

Yes, Trice was out...and that makes a huge difference (on at least one side of the field), but, ND had guys running wide open multiple times...and, it does not even account for the fact that Coan thankfully did not see guys wide open a handful of times.
Uh your ass was unwilling to answer me.. you kept giving non answers. After Bailey, Neal, watts and thieneman who was the fifth best player on that defense?

you never answered. Who was the second best linebacker? The defensive ends were Kai Higgins and geo friggin rivière. My mom could get to the QB faster than reviere

as for the secondary.. again .. who was gonna stop it? Kenneth major? Where is be playing now? The dedrick Mackey of 3 years ago? Do you honestly think Navon Mosley is anything close to cam allen?

they’re playing press man. Nick holt was giving an ocean of a cushion .. yeah you are gonna have 4 star receivers getting by you way more than you will when you give a 7 yard cushion and get nickel and dimed underneath all day

And I love that blasé “I know they didn’t have trice” as If he isn’t the second best player on the entire defense lol.

who was the fifth best player on that defense? Who was the second best linebacker? Do you think Higgins and reviere were anything close to big ten players? Geo reviere makes Jack Sullivan look like anthony spencer dude.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT