ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations Purdue wbb

destewart

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001
big win in the Twin Cities. Bench provided winning points as Daigne and Hardin came through big.

Reactions: mathboy
big win in the Twin Cities. Bench provided winning points as Daigne and Hardin came through big.
You have my respect, des. For as much as you have complained about Versyp's inability to develop a bench, your admission that her bench players gave contributions that won the game for Purdue tonight (14 points — compared to Minnesota's contributing only 2) is gutsy and honest. I admire your post tonight, as I have many you have made in the past. (And have been greatly annoyed by others, but... grin.)

These girls are very scrappy and won when they did not play that well though they played good D throughout which bailed out their offense.
McLaughlin was the star though scoring repeatedly to keep the Gophers at bay. It is never easy to win on the road and we have played well in every away game except that dreadful Wisconsin loss when the Badgers blistered from 3 in the 3rd Q. Beating Iowa on the road is really going to be hard tho. We barely nipped them at home and their center is an A-A. Win that one and we will be alone in second. But mainly play well. Except for playing Illinois, we have a tough stretch coming up. but after that we have three straight very winnable games before getting MD at home which appear to be vulnerable. I think a top 5 finish at worst and a BTT bye maybe. Way better than most on this board thought. Again, if we do not lose a lot and those 3 good recruits can help, this team could be really good next year. However, there are some players who are not playing that we could lose without hurting our depth. We just cannot continue losing players that we need in our rotation which has happened the last several years.

These girls are very scrappy and won when they did not play that well though they played good D throughout which bailed out their offense.
McLaughlin was the star though scoring repeatedly to keep the Gophers at bay. It is never easy to win on the road and we have played well in every away game except that dreadful Wisconsin loss when the Badgers blistered from 3 in the 3rd Q. Beating Iowa on the road is really going to be hard tho. We barely nipped them at home and their center is an A-A. Win that one and we will be alone in second. But mainly play well. Except for playing Illinois, we have a tough stretch coming up. but after that we have three straight very winnable games before getting MD at home which appear to be vulnerable. I think a top 5 finish at worst and a BTT bye maybe. Way better than most on this board thought. Again, if we do not lose a lot and those 3 good recruits can help, this team could be really good next year. However, there are some players who are not playing that we could lose without hurting our depth. We just cannot continue losing players that we need in our rotation which has happened the last several years.

Unless you know of some mystery recruit I think right now we have two 2019 recruits coming, Woltman and Harmon. Layden from a Northwestern has verballed but she is in the class of 2020.

Unless you know of some mystery recruit I think right now we have two 2019 recruits coming, Woltman and Harmon. Layden from a Northwestern has verballed but she is in the class of 2020.
Think Purdue has a decent transfer eligible next year

Reactions: kmot
Excuse me, but reality is Michigan State brings in four and Michigan State three Top 100 recruits next fall.
Two of our three new players did not average double figures.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT