ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats

Well, I can see how Michigan fans wouldn't want to see Illinois again. The officiating might not be so friendly a second time.

That was some second half in Columbus today. Michigan was clearly the better team when it mattered the most. Just dominated the line of scrimmage down the stretch.

Yes, congrats on winning the wild West. Tired of playing friggin' Iowa. Boiler UP!!

Go Blue!

4vyp8j.gif

Reactions: PurdueGirl85
Neutral field?
Sheet, they played AT Illinois on the their senior day? And they crapped the bed.
Bret quickly becoming the most despised BT coach….

Neutral field?
Sheet, they played AT Illinois on the their senior day? And they crapped the bed.
Bret quickly becoming the most despised BT coach….
True in our case. I assume he's referring to Michigan, especially the comment about officiating.

True in our case. I assume he's referring to Michigan, especially the comment about officiating.
there were alot of rags in our game w/ them and we were fortunate on that one PI call on 31? along the Illini sideline

there were alot of rags in our game w/ them and we were fortunate on that one PI call on 31? along the Illini sideline
I agree. If we're thinking about the same penalty it was the one that wiped out an Illinois interception just before halftime. Bad call. Purdue scored a td a couple plays later. That was a big momentum shift that went against Illinois.

Reactions: PaBoiler78
I agree. If we're thinking about the same penalty it was the one that wiped out an Illinois interception just before halftime. Bad call. Purdue scored a td a couple plays later. That was a big momentum shift that went against Illinois.
Durham got held with no call on a huge fourth down.

Illinois gets flagged a lot because they foul a lot. Really no one to blame but themselves.

Reactions: boilermaker75

About 80% of those bad calls have gone against us.

• Haha
Reactions: GolfHacker1
Congratulations Boilermakers! Great to see you in the conference championship game. Look forward to chatting you up this week.
Boiler Up!
Go Blue!

Reactions: rgarlitz
Durham got held with no call on a huge fourth down.

Illinois gets flagged a lot because they foul a lot. Really no one to blame but themselves.
yeah but the thing is they finally called some for us, look at the past when NW
s DB's constantly held our guys and nothing was called. We were fortunate that day in some regards.

Mount Bielema still big mad

I can understand being salty about a judgement call that doesn't go your way, but cheese'n'crackers...

EVERY team benefits from bad/missed judgement calls, coach. And yes, that includes Illinois.

If you start looking for bad calls that benefit only ONE specific team while ignoring all others, soon you will be wearing a tin foil hat.

Beautiful-Hospital.png

I can understand being salty about a judgement call that doesn't go your way, but cheese'n'crackers...

EVERY team benefits from bad/missed judgement calls, coach. And yes, that includes Illinois.

If you start looking for bad calls that benefit only ONE specific team while ignoring all others, soon you will be wearing a tin foil hat.

Beautiful-Hospital.png
Losing to IU and MSU will put you in a tin foil hat.

ADVERTISEMENT