ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Rondale!

KentuckyBoiler

All-American
Jul 6, 2011
The Cardinals lost to the Vikings, but Rondale had a great game. He had 2 rushes for 12 yards, and he had 7 catches for 92 yards, and a touchdown. It seems like the Cardinals are incorporating him more into their offense, and he seems to be more comfortable. He also seems to be healthy too, which I think is a big factor within itself.

I posted this post, because I seem to remember a post about 2 to 3 weeks ago that seemed to have Rondale as if he was done for and his NFL career was over. He might get hurt sometime in the future and not be able to play anymore. I realize that we only really got to see Rondale for 1 full year, and we, as Purdue fans, would have liked to have seen him play healthy for us for 3 years. However, in his short amount of time, he brought a lot of attention to the Purdue program. He made recruits look at Purdue as a place where they could come and get national attention.

Whether he plays another NFL game or plays for the next 10 years, it doesn't take away from the fact that he is a Boilermaker, and I think he was and still is a great representative of the Purdue program and of the University.

Was this his first NFL touchdown or did he have one last year?

He is on my FFL team. Got to see consistency before starting him again. 12 pts on FFL this week, but low end 2-4 pts was his other performances. Let’s see if he can turn in another good performance back to back. Hoping he can.

He had 1 last year.

Yes....also against the Vikings. Boom, Baby!

giphy.gif

Reactions: tenwest and Mobes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT