ADVERTISEMENT

Commitments that got you excited

Summy1

Junior
Jun 17, 2015
It's been a busy few weeks. I'll admit it's hard for me to keep up with all the offers and commitments. I was curious, which couple of recent commits got you most excited?

Karlaftis started it all. He’s the man! Of the recent commits I like the TE from VA.
I would agree. Everything I have read on him he has the size and athleticism to be a major weapon in Brohm's offense. He is a high 3 star now, but will probably end up a 4 star.

Hunter and Marvin Grant.
For sure these two but it is definitely Bilodeau, stud TE with great size, good wheels and My Pillow soft hands. After watching his highlights, I agree with Brian that he clearly looks & plays like a blue chipper yet is rated a 3 Star. I’ll never understand how they rate calculate & award stars. I swear they simply roll their Dungeons & Dragons dice to expedite theirv’process’.

For sure these two but it is definitely Bilodeau, stud TE with great size, good wheels and My Pillow soft hands. After watching his highlights, I agree with Brian that he clearly looks & plays like a blue chipper yet is rated a 3 Star. I’ll never understand how they rate calculate & award stars. I swear they simply roll their Dungeons & Dragons dice to expedite theirv’process’.
There is a lot of regional bias that plays in to it, imo. If you had a kid of similar skills and size and one played at Cathedral and started while another played at Lafayette Harrison...which do you would more highly rated?

For instance, Dawson Dahnke is 6’3 and weighs 210 pounds...runs a 4.59 40...absolutely no stars and no rankings and zero offers from D1 schools (going Juco I believe). Meanwhile, you put that on a guy from Cathedral, Carmel, Ben Davis...he’s a 3 star player.

ADVERTISEMENT