ADVERTISEMENT

Comey, Brennan, Clapper, et al, Are Playing Right into....

SDBoiler1

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
New Haven, CT
Trump's hands. Their comments and actions make it seem like the "Deep State" has had it in for Trump right from the beginning. I believe they did. They continually accuse Trump of weakening America's institutions, while their own actions have done more to weaken those institutions than Trump ever could or would. Hypocrisy at its finest on display nearly every day.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...leading-for-democrats-plays-into-trumps-hands

Trump's hands. Their comments and actions make it seem like the "Deep State" has had it in for Trump right from the beginning. I believe they did. They continually accuse Trump of weakening America's institutions, while their own actions have done more to weaken those institutions than Trump ever could or would. Hypocrisy at its finest on display nearly every day.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...leading-for-democrats-plays-into-trumps-hands

No doubt, very few Republicans are willing to put country above party right now. Trump's base will hate Comey but reasonable people will see that he's one of the very few on the right that's willing to speak out on the danger our country faces with this deranged person in charge. Trump's base is already lost, his words will enrage them but the people who care about our country may take his words to heart.

Reactions: Bill4411
No doubt, very few Republicans are willing to put country above party right now. Trump's base will hate Comey but reasonable people will see that he's one of the very few on the right that's willing to speak out on the danger our country faces with this deranged person in charge. Trump's base is already lost, his words will enrage them but the people who care about our country may take his words to heart.
OK, Comey's an American hero now, huh? Comey was a corrupt politician acting as FBI Director. Comey may have called himself an R, but he's not an R and hasn't been for some time. He's a bitter loser, just like Clapper, Brennan, Eric Holder.....

Reactions: goboilers2
OK, Comey's an American hero now, huh? Comey was a corrupt politician acting as FBI Director. Comey may have called himself an R, but he's not an R and hasn't been for some time. He's a bitter loser, just like Clapper, Brennan, Eric Holder.....
Yes, everyone who doesn't set aside their morals and principals to follow a con man is no longer a Republican. That's a great thing for the future of your party, make sure to keep that going.

Yes, everyone who doesn't set aside their morals and principals to follow a con man is no longer a Republican. That's a great thing for the future of your party, make sure to keep that going.
Like the Ds ae guided by a strong set of morals and principles these days. LMAO

trump had them, but succumbed to the deep state by retracting & changing his dismay in u.s. intelligence. very surprised

Trump's base will hate Comey
trump base is thankful for comey reopening the hillary investigation days before the election

trump had them, but succumbed to the deep state by retracting & changing his dismay in u.s. intelligence. very surprised

trump base is thankful for comey reopening the hillary investigation days before the election
That was not the reason Trump won the election, but it did not hurt him, for sure.

And their level is above Trump's. That's what the author is saying. You're so busy with your auto responses you don't even pay attention to what's being posted.

How is their level above Trump's level?

They leaked and attacked him, joined news agencies they leaked too and attacked him more. I was never aware of former intel officials being so public and ideological after they retired or were removed from office.

The article brings up some good points. I will be first to say, do not like Trump's antics or behavior but his opponent's have acted strange as well

That statement is absolutely pure bull $**t and you know it. You've put some doozies on here, but this one is the dumbest I've seen anywhere.
The evidence is right there in black and white. You'll ignore the corruption right in front of your face as long as Fox News tells you to.

Reactions: miksta and Bill4411
Sure....you trying to convince yourself?
Just yesterday House Republicans blocked election security funding. It's what happens when a political party exist purely to satisfy corporate and big money interests, any sort of moral integrity is always up for sale to the highest bidder.

Last edited:
Reactions: miksta and Bill4411
How is their level above Trump's level?

They leaked and attacked him, joined news agencies they leaked too and attacked him more. I was never aware of former intel officials being so public and ideological after they retired or were removed from office.

The article brings up some good points. I will be first to say, do not like Trump's antics or behavior but his opponent's have acted strange as well
I'M not saying their level is above his. For the third time, the author, who is pro Trump, said it.

I've never seen former Intel officials speak out like this either. I've also never seen a president act this way toward a hostile enemy. Dangerous times call for unusual acts. It's clear we can't/can trust the president to be honest with the American people on this topic. Someone has to speak up.

Just yesterday House Republicans blocked election security funding. It's what happens when a political party exist purely to satisfy corporate and big money interests, any sort of moral integrity is always up for sale to the highest bidder.
Hmmm....I'm not "corporate" nor am I "A Big Money Interest"....yet I support the GOP and conservative movement. As for my moral integrity...ask anyone who knows me and they'll tell you that should never be questioned.

Hmmm....I'm not "corporate" nor am I "A Big Money Interest"....yet I support the GOP and conservative movement. As for my moral integrity...ask anyone who knows me and they'll tell you that should never be questioned.
If you're not corporate or a big money interest then you're a fool, the right's policies don't help. I've seen your posts on here, if your actions mirror your words, then you're full of it. The greatest danger our country faces are people like you who can't understand what's right in front of their face.

Last edited:
If you're not corporate or a big money interest then you're a fool, the right's policies don't help. I've seen your posts on here, if your actions mirror your words, then you're full of it. The greatest danger our country faces are people like you who can't understand what's right in front of their face.
And your opinion matters to whom?

I'M not saying their level is above his. For the third time, the author, who is pro Trump, said it.

I've never seen former Intel officials speak out like this either. I've also never seen a president act this way toward a hostile enemy. Dangerous times call for unusual acts. It's clear we can't/can trust the president to be honest with the American people on this topic. Someone has to speak up.

Right, I know you did not say it. I am just not agreeing with the author necessarily.

JMO, with the alleged agreements, three former intel/law enforcement leaders acting and saying the things they are saying, if Mueller has something I think he needs to release it.

The evidence is right there in black and white. You'll ignore the corruption right in front of your face as long as Fox News tells you to.
like clapper throwing BHO under the bus? I mean we all know Obama loved spying on opposition (this is well documented).

me thinks this is less about FISA abuse of Carter Page, but more about Obama's illegal abuse of his executive power...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_Wind

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

Clapper telling Obama, if I go downm you go dow . Brennan and Comey... well not too sure what their plan is, but their meltdowns are fascinating to see unfold

The only way you will find Hoop Loops is with the wayback machine. Even then, only snippets are available.

The denizens of Hoop Loops were some of the most vile, hateful, racists ever assembled, and @TwinDegrees2 was a founding father of the place.
Seems unfair. All we have is your word for it. Calling people racist shouldn't be taken lightly. These days the word is thrown around cavalierly.

Here's a small (and I mean very small) taste of @TwinDegrees2 and his cohorts' handy work.

Note the Step n'Fetchit-type language they employed here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20031123011926/http://www.hotboards.com/plus/plus.mirage?who=hooploops

Now, mind you, this is just a tiny sample of their body of work, but I believe it gives you some insight into the level of moral fiber of one Mr. @TwinDegrees2.

Yup, pretty abhorrent. Anyone involved with that should be ashamed.

Rosenstein’s impeachment is dead on arrival. Those that signed off on it should be ashamed. Republicans should look to people like Rosenstein and Mueller when considering the future of their party. Instead, many are trying to remove them. The GOP’s stupidity and lack of integrity is an embarrassment to this country.

Rosenstein’s impeachment is dead on arrival. Those that signed off on it should be ashamed. Republicans should look to people like Rosenstein and Mueller when considering the future of their party. Instead, many are trying to remove them. The GOP’s stupidity and lack of integrity is an embarrassment to this country.
Look to Rosenstein and Mueller when considering the future of the GOP? What an asinine statement to make. Why not throw Comey in there too? And John Kasich. And Jeff Flake.

You should ask yourself why these Boy Scouts all act the way they do. Who's been paying them?

Look to Rosenstein and Mueller when considering the future of the GOP? What an asinine statement to make. Why not throw Comey in there too? And John Kasich. And Jeff Flake.

You should ask yourself why these Boy Scouts all act the way they do. Who's been paying them?
So people who try to behave responsibly and act civil in public are on the take...oh come on you can do better than that. I always thought that was what we wanted in a leader not a hot head who acts spontaneously.

So people who try to behave responsibly and act civil in public are on the take...oh come on you can do better than that. I always thought that was what we wanted in a leader not a hot head who acts spontaneously.
So in your mind, someone in office who constantly smiles and delivers polite platitudes is the perfect leader, all the while they largely ignore a huge swath of the country's wishes. Their policies are slowly gutting the US economy, allowing rampant illegal immigration, and changing the laws so that tolerance is more important than justice (not social justice). I get it. That's what the libs and the RINOs want. It's also why Donald Trump was elected - because millions upon millions of people are sick and tired of identity politics, being demeaned for their beliefs, and are done with being ignored for years. Libs are always for "the other", while they look with revulsion and disgust at actual citizens - people who their political and social policies have decimated.

Trump is certainly not perfect, but it takes a leader like him with the cajones to fight the deep state, the entrenched swamp which favors the open borders and neoliberal globalist agenda, the corrupt left-wing media which does the bidding of their neoliberal masters....A less tough-minded man would wilt under the unending barrage of half-truths and spin. What's up is down, what's right is wrong in their jaundiced, cynical worldview.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
e

My disappointment in Trump is that he allows Rosenstein to stay on the job, and that he hasn't fired Mueller and his henchmen. But hey, we need to let the snowflakes continue to melt until they're all gone.

So in your mind, someone in office who constantly smiles and delivers polite platitudes is the perfect leader, all the while they largely ignore a huge swath of the country's wishes. Their policies are slowly gutting the US economy, allowing rampant illegal immigration, and changing the laws so that tolerance is more important than justice (not social justice). I get it. That's what the libs and the RINOs want. It's also why Donald Trump was elected - because millions upon millions of people are sick and tired of identity politics, being demeaned for their beliefs, and are done with being ignored for years. Libs are always for "the other", while they look with revulsion and disgust at actual citizens - people who their political and social policies have decimated.

Trump is certainly not perfect, but it takes a leader like him with the cajones to fight the deep state, the entrenched swamp which favors the open borders and neoliberal globalist agenda, the corrupt left-wing media which does the bidding of their neoliberal masters....A less tough-minded man would wilt under the unending barrage of half-truths and spin. What's up is down, what's right is wrong in their jaundiced, cynical worldview.

but why has trump been increasingly complicit with the deep state, rather than fighting it? many things are continuing, and some even getting worse. always follow the money. the country continues to be run by the unelected, the corporatized, the militarized officials. meanwhile we continue to lose freedoms, hearing it as a lazy or twisted sales pitch for national security or global peace.

lets look at what he and the administration does (or does not do), in addition to what he says...

--the military industrial complex is alive and well.
u.s. troops continue dying abroad. once a verbal desire to remove americans from areas/countries, quickly changes to keeping a global presence. and its an ever expanding nationalist military program, as government steals/spends more and more taxpayer money to feed their addiction.

--nato: once obsolete and without purpose is now:
"i believe in nato.... very unified, very strong."
the sales pitch is that other countries are going to contribute more $ and pull their weight. but why? why steal & force $ away from citizens of other countries when we don't want to pay $ either? we continue to fund the org. once intended to disappear.

--trump calling-out u.s. intelligence during the putin/russia talks, but quickly succumbed & awkwardly changed his statements the very next day.

--now selecting war/regime change guys like bolton, pompeo, etc.

--even flipped on releasing the JFK assassination records, complying with intelligence officials on the final day.

--surveillance state:
----domestic & global spying: continues with the inappropriate marriage with the private/corp sector.
----patriot act/NDAA; constitutional rights of average citizens continue to be brushed aside. the wealthy, political elite only cry foul when violations occur amongst themselves.

--militarized police state:
---surplus military supplies allowed to be transferred to local/state law enforcement
---swat team raids (>80,000 per year, at times over even non-criminal activity. botched raids, even casualties)

--over-criminalization: endless laws, codes, regs, etc enforced by the militarized police state

Last edited:
but why has trump been increasingly complicit with the deep state, rather than fighting it? many things are continuing, and some even getting worse. always follow the money. the country continues to be run by the unelected, the corporatized, the militarized officials. meanwhile we continue to lose freedoms, hearing it as a lazy or twisted sales pitch for national security or global peace.

lets look at what he and the administration does (or does not do), in addition to what he says...

--the military industrial complex is alive and well.
u.s. troops continue dying abroad. once a verbal desire to remove americans from areas/countries, quickly changes to keeping a global presence. and its an ever expanding nationalist military program, as government steals/spends more and more taxpayer money to feed their addiction.

--nato: once obsolete and without purpose is now:
"i believe in nato.... very unified, very strong."
the sales pitch is that other countries are going to contribute more $ and pull their weight. but why? why steal & force $ away from citizens of other countries when we don't want to pay $ either? we continue to fund the org. once intended to disappear.

--trump calling-out u.s. intelligence during the putin/russia talks, but quickly succumbed & awkwardly changed his statements the very next day.

--now selecting war/regime change guys like bolton, pompeo, etc.

--even flipped on releasing the JFK assassination records, complying with intelligence officials on the final day.

--surveillance state:
----domestic & global spying: continues with the inappropriate marriage with the private/corp sector.
----patriot act/NDAA; constitutional rights of average citizens continue to be brushed aside. the wealthy, political elite only cry foul when violations occur amongst themselves.

--militarized police state:
---surplus military supplies allowed to be transferred to local/state law enforcement
---swat team raids (>80,000 per year, at times over even non-criminal activity. botched raids, even casualties)

--over-criminalization: endless laws, codes, regs, etc enforced by the militarized police state

--privatized prisons: some states even agreeing to maintain 90+% occupancy rates
The deep state includes NATO, giving military supplies to cops, criminal law, and privatized prisons? Uh, ok.....

The deep state includes NATO, giving military supplies to cops, criminal law, and privatized prisons? Uh, ok.....

haha, only fear a shallow state now?

I began listing what is actually being done, in addition to what they say/rhetoric. why do you think we see increasing instances of backtracking? was trumps talk purely hyperbole with never an intent to change? or did powers greater than trump force his hand, and make them change/comply?

lowering some taxes, reducing some economic regs is an ok start, but why be content with just that? why do we continue down the same paths on many other things, even making some worse?

unfortunately we continue to see the power of government and its threat of force grow at the expense of individual freedoms and rights.

Last edited:
haha, only fear a shallow state now?

I began listing what is actually being done, in addition to what they say/rhetoric. why do you think we see increasing instances of backtracking? was trumps talk purely hyperbole with never an intent to change? or did powers greater than trump force his hand, and make them change/comply?

lowering some taxes, reducing some economic regs is an ok start, but why be content with just that? why do we continue down the same paths on many other things, even making some worse?

unfortunately we continue to see the power of government and its threat of force grow at the expense of individual freedoms and rights.
What has Trump pushed that erode individual freedoms and rights? I agree that there has been an erosion of rights, and especially with GWB and The Patriot Act and with Obama.

Reactions: goboilers2

What it comes down to for me-

This is getting so absurd.

The same side that wants to go after DT Jr for allegedly meeting with Russians to dig up dirt on Hilary is the same side that paid a foreign spy to dig up dirt on Trump with Russia. And vice versa. Basically, they both did the same thing. Well correction, time will tell if Trump jr did what is alleged, it is known that Dems paid the foreign spy. Actually worse for Dems because it is known they paid money for it. And I am pretty sure some Republican campaigns paid money for it at the beginning as well.

Anyway, lately it comes out that when investigation is finished, it will show it to be treasonous in nature. Ok, if one assumes that is true against Trump, it also means that people knew of the actions and did nothing. So guess what? Obama, Comey, Clapper, and Brennan are in the cell adjoining them. Why? Because they knew about it and did nothing. The aforementioned are smart enough not to indict themselves and ruin their reputations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT