ADVERTISEMENT

Come on Ricardo...

Is this referring to his article on the 8 minute lunch? I read it and thought it was great so what issue do people have? Is it because he didn’t mention Purdue being the division 1 school willing to take a chance on him?

Is this referring to his article on the 8 minute lunch? I read it and thought it was great so what issue do people have? Is it because he didn’t mention Purdue being the division 1 school willing to take a chance on him?
During the lineups for Thursday night football when players introduce themselves, he said his high school and not Purdue. He was the only one on the Falcons D to do so.

He had previously done so because he was not a Purdue graduate. He just completed his degree and graduated this past May, so it’s possible that they have not updated it yet.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
He had previously done so because he was not a Purdue graduate. He just completed his degree and graduated this past May, so it’s possible that they have not updated it yet.
If all NFL players did that, because they did not graduate yet, then we would multiple people saying HS teams each week. Not sure why that would make a difference with him in the past.

During the lineups for Thursday night football when players introduce themselves, he said his high school and not Purdue. He was the only one on the Falcons D to do so.
Thanks. Was on my way home from vacation so wasn’t watching.

If you haven’t read his 8 minute lunch - I recommend it.

It was an outstanding article. So glad to see guys like this who have worn the Old Gold and black.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
I noticed that as well. It's always a lame move when they do that.
I also think it's lame, but what stood out to me about that game was that Ryan continues to move a team but can't get the team into the endzone. The effort by Jones on the last play was kind of strange. He had to plant his feet in the endzone then make the catch, but he makes the catch and lifts his feet and almost does a back flip.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT