ADVERTISEMENT

"College" Football Video Game

Hausta01

All-American
Oct 2, 2017
EA sports is reporting a return of its NCAA football video game to next-gen consoles. Apparently the game is being branded as "college" football and not NCAA. Haven't found anything stating when the game will be released.

Not thrilled EA is making this, expecting the game to be awful, but it's still better than nothing.

Pretty brilliant really. EA will put out a quality game with all things generic so as not to infringe on trademarks like they did in the day. They'll HAPPEN to have teams based in every college town with uniforms that match real world color schemes. Kind of like Madden 64 not having the NFL license so team names were "Foxboro," "Nashville," & "Phoenix."

Then the nerds will take over with downloadable mods that re-name everything/everyone in the game to be real schools/players.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
It's a good game, it just needs many fixes. Like the play calling pie chart for example. In most cases, long passes are rarely in your favor and improbable to happen due to the chart. Moreover, why not make the players level up on their own through their gameplay instead of having to wait to get tokens for it. And the time needs to be fixed on it. Plays take up way too much time, and it’s frustrating. And those are just the main problems. I hope the devs can make these changes. In addition to this game, you need a little more individuality, and more publicity, for example CS Go. They are trying to maintain their popularity now through their most expensive csgo skins.

Last edited:
I fully believe that this is a great option for students. The world of games has become more extensive in modern society, which is why I think it is right to deduce this on the learning system. Right now I'm playing an amazing game that contains both football and racing, so I'm doubly happy with this find. I think that for each game it is necessary to make a service on which players could find useful Rl prices, for example. This would make the game easier for absolutely everyone, and would raise the record table

Last edited:
In my opinion, this is a great game, especially for students. It relates more to reality, and it's an entertaining way to learn something new, like new tactics or tricks. I remember that I started playing Rust a few years ago. At first, I couldn't understand a thing, and I was hardly ever completing the missions. But with time, I started to learn, thanks to the platform totalrust.com. There is a great variety of information about the equipment and gameplay, which helped me develop my skills. I even learned some tactics from the game, so I was the winner whenever we played a game similar to survival.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT