ADVERTISEMENT

Coach suggestion ?

what I'd really like to see is some of the more vocal posters here go out out on a limb and provide your choice before the choice is made.

You critisized the les Miles pick, but never offered your own opinion before the Brohm hire was made. At least one person here had the balls to go out on a limb and make a prediction.

I'll admit at the time, I wanted Tressel or Bowden.

maybe purdue should follow Nebraska's lead and go after an NFL coach who is about to be fired.

Anybody who ever watched LSU in depth knew Les Miles would be an absolute tire fire.

I think Dave Clawson would be a good fit for Purdue. He has done wonders at Wake. It's very hard to recruit to Wake Forest but they are always competitive. His offense gives opposing teams fits.

If you can get Clawson he's a slam dunk. Back up the Brinks truck. Bonus is he's already old as shit, so if he were to have success here it would likely be his last job.

Candidate calls being placed by the Purdue AD today to Agents to gauge interest are -

Dave Clawson
Jason Candle
Chris Creighton

I could see us offering Dave Clawson 5 years and 35 million to come here. With the new B10 money and the stadium doing very well in terms of ticket sales, that could be possible.
Creighton or Candle would be a step back. I like Clawson however

If you can get Clawson he's a slam dunk. Back up the Brinks truck. Bonus is he's already old as shit, so if he were to have success here it would likely be his last job.
he's 55, what the hell is so old about that. He would be a really good choice, recruits GA and FLA well.

ADVERTISEMENT