ADVERTISEMENT

Coach search, next step, injuries (link)

Thanks for the updates, Kyle. And BTW, what do you think of our chances with this month's visitors? Looks like we have some stiff competition...!!

Yeah, good competition, but the first step is getting them on campus, so they've at least won that battle.

And Versyp has done well, it seems, in these spring signing periods lately, so we'll see.

Not a criticism, but a question. How did Carmin have the recruiting update and GBI didn't?

Carmin was in the right place at the right time, and Charters was at the movies?
wink.r191677.gif
Just kidding, Kyle.

This post was edited on 4/18 6:56 AM by boilerluv

Because Carmin and I don't work for the same organization and he had the information.

I like the coach's comments about getting that blue-chip stud. The really good teams seem to have that one lady who takes over on a regular beat (A couple teams have more than one). I think we have good players overall but that we have missed on that one for quite awhile now. I think the times may be changing though. It's been a slow process but it seems to be moving forward better now. Time will tell.

Speaking of Studs-Diamond DeShields

Originally posted by GemstateBoiler:

I like the coach's comments about getting that blue-chip stud. The really good teams seem to have that one lady who takes over on a regular beat (A couple teams have more than one). I think we have good players overall but that we have missed on that one for quite awhile now. I think the times may be changing though. It's been a slow process but it seems to be moving forward better now. Time will tell.
Just saw that Diamond DeShields, ACC conference freshman of the year is transferring away from North Carolina with no schools listed that I saw. She is really good. Some people say she has a chip on her shoulder and it shows. Now that's a Blue-Chip player for our coach to go after. I can dream anyway. I bet Louisville or UCLA. Who knows
This post was edited on 4/18 11:24 AM by GemstateBoiler

Blue Chip

Re: Speaking of Studs-Diamond DeShields

There are two schools of thought: One is Tennessee. The other says "homesick," so it will be Georgia or Georgia Tech. Guess we'll find out sometime....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT