ADVERTISEMENT

Coach JB in Louisville recently

THe money we get every year is budgeted out and spent before it gets in the door.

As soon as the new contract hits, that will all be spent too.
You wanna just go in my pantry now man? 3 boxes of unopened corn flakes dude

This is not entirely true. Prior to the contagion, Bobinski had a reserve fund for the AD. I don’t know where he is with that exactly now.
2019-2020 operated at a deficit. Prior to Covid, they were projecting a surplus for 2020-2021, but that turned into a projected $17M deficit. Not sure how this year is doing

2019-2020 operated at a deficit. Prior to Covid, they were projecting a surplus for 2020-2021, but that turned into a projected $17M deficit. Not sure how this year is doing
Our deficit was small compared to many of our peer BIG schools. Plus, with the “More than a Game” campaign and staff pay reductions and cuts he reduced that deficit down quite a bit already.

Without Covid, Bobinski doesn’t generally run in the red. Burke did not run in the red prior to him either.

Our deficit was small compared to many of our peer BIG schools. Plus, with the “More than a Game” campaign and staff pay reductions and cuts he reduced that deficit down quite a bit already.

Without Covid, Bobinski doesn’t generally run in the red. Burke did not run in the red prior to him either.
I didnt say we ran in the red. I said the tv money is budgeted to be spent on an annual basis. That wont change when more money comes in.

ADVERTISEMENT