ADVERTISEMENT

Clueless

And the reason is actually pretty simple as is made clear by Business Insider -
"... Right now, if you cancel your Max order, what are you going to substitute for? Airbus would love to have more business and to take customers from Boeing, but the A320 family and the 737 line are sold out for years into the future. You could probably find the occasional airplane, but switching a whole large fleet order would be quite difficult.
Moving from Boeing to Airbus aircraft could be particularly challenging, since Airbus has less production capacity than Boeing.
Beyond capacity constraints, airlines make a series of investments and decisions when they order an aircraft — like training employees, buying the equipment and parts necessary for maintenance, and designing a schedule based on the plane's capabilities — that can be difficult to untangle.
As an airline, when you commit to an airplane, it's like getting married in a place where divorce is very difficult..."

https://www.businessinsider.com/boeing-737-max-8-orders-unlikely-canceled-experts-2019-3
I know how this works. I used to work for Boeing Commercial Airplanes near Seattle.

He knows no more about jetliners than any other random citizen, but keep sucking up. It was just another idiot statement by him, like the one yesterday where he said France should have used airline tankers to drop water on the building. What a buffoon

As for Boeing, the onus is on them to prove the planes are safe. Given what has come out with the approval process as the plane was initially being built, I have zero problem with a white hot light being on them at the moment.

596d27571500006303bfdff8.jpeg

He knows no more about jetliners than any other random citizen, but keep sucking up. It was just another idiot statement by him, like the one yesterday where he said France should have used airline tankers to drop water on the building. What a buffoon

As for Boeing, the onus is on them to prove the planes are safe. Given what has come out with the approval process as the plane was initially being built, I have zero problem with a white hot light being on them at the moment.

596d27571500006303bfdff8.jpeg

Lmao. And he was probably yelling “choo choo!”

“President Donald J. Trump is the greatest hostage negotiator that I know of in the history of the United States. 20 hostages, many in impossible circumstances, have been released in last two years. No money was paid.” Cheif Hostage Negotiator, USA!</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump

“President Donald J. Trump is the greatest hostage negotiator that I know of in the history of the United States. 20 hostages, many in impossible circumstances, have been released in last two years. No money was paid.” Cheif Hostage Negotiator, USA!</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump
And of course the "most transparent" administration in history is making the public fully aware of whether there was an agreement to pay North Korea the $2M and moreso whether such was actually paid... Oh wait, never mind...

Reactions: indy35
And of course the "most transparent" administration in history is making the public fully aware of whether there was an agreement to pay North Korea the $2M and moreso whether such was actually paid... Oh wait, never mind...
It's the most perfect example of the Republican party today. Trump says something absurd and not based in any kind of fact. The reality of the situation is actually in the exact opposite of the Trump claim, but Trump said it and it's taken at face value as true by the Republican base. People like SDBoiler, hunkgolden, BoilerJS, etc. That Trump said something is all the background they need to take the claim as true. Any actual documented evidence to the contrary is seen as fake, ignored, or rationalized away with some Clinton hypothetical.

I'm more worried about the disrespect he showed a person who expressed such profuse praise of Trump and his negotiating acumen. If you won't use the persons name at least get the title right, it's CHIEF Hostage Negotiator, USA!, not Cheif.

I'm more worried about the disrespect he showed a person who expressed such profuse praise of Trump and his negotiating acumen. If you won't use the persons name at least get the title right, it's CHIEF Hostage Negotiator, USA!, not Cheif.
Now cleaning up coffee I spit on my table lol from reading your post.

Even if he didn’t know it’s still sad his people know what a thin skinned child Trump is.
What reason do we have to believe anything this scumbag says?

I can believe the WH staff was so afraid of his reaction that they would do such a thing. As you said, just shows how pathetic he is.......but I will not take his word for anything.

ADVERTISEMENT