ADVERTISEMENT

Classic quote by Troy A during MNF

Seeing iu fans melt down on Twitter has been worth it.
As if there are actually football fans there...

Never mind, melting down over a guy that should have been in jail...fitting from that standpoint that he ended up in Dallas, the home for reclamation projects and rejects that simply have some talent, just no character.

He must give former IU QB Babe Laufenberg a hard time. He was a former sports anchor on one of the Dallas stations for years and is a radio color commentator for the Cowboys.

Reactions: BSIT and DAG10
My appreciation for Aikman went up tremendously. Couldn’t have said it better myself.
Refs missed a couple of big calls last night too. Missed pass interf on Giants in endzone would have given 1st and goal at 1 yardline settle for a FG. Then off pass Int on Sheppard was bad, ruined a Giants drive

Refs missed a couple of big calls last night too. Missed pass interf on Giants in endzone would have given 1st and goal at 1 yardline settle for a FG. Then off pass Int on Sheppard was bad, ruined a Giants drive
And they missed another giants DPI on Brown late in the game.

That OPI on Shepard was absolutely the right call. He went out of his way to clock Diggs on a crossing pattern.

Was that the guy who beat his girlfriend, was arrested, put on indefinite suspension, but never actually missed any games?

Reactions: DAG10
Was that the guy who beat his girlfriend and had to sit out like 1 or 2 games?

Sit out?!? Not at LEO University...he was reinstated...in July!

He was named Team Captain actually...how is that for holding someone accountable???

No way that they would sit the guy out (and, who knew that they were setting precedent for the basketball program to follow at the time?).

Sit out?!? Not at LEO University...he was reinstated...in July!

He was named Team Captain actually...how is that for holding someone accountable???

No way that they would sit the guy out (and, who knew that they were setting precedent for the basketball program to follow at the time?).
I stand corrected!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT