ADVERTISEMENT

Citrus Bowl Game Discussion Thread

the Vikings are not going to beat the packers on the frozen tundra of LAMMMMMMMMMMMMMBEAU

every year it's the exact same thing. we have no depth. the previous coach left the cupboard bare. we love our new coach and he'll be awesome. Give him 4 years to recruit before critisizing him.

copy and paste.
How did Brohm leave the cupboard bare exactly? He recruited hard until the end. He didn’t know Louisville was going to be open. We can’t fault those recruits or existing players wanting to bolt because the new guy has never been a head coach. I’d bolt too. I’m not impressed.

How did Brohm leave the cupboard bare exactly? He recruited hard until the end. He didn’t know Louisville was going to be open. We can’t fault those recruits or existing players wanting to bolt because the new guy has never been a head coach. I’d bolt too. I’m not impressed.
Posters are already lining up the excuses and saying brohm left the cupboard bare. it's the exact same thing they said when Tiller left, when Hope left and when hazell left. Basically, they keep making excuses for the future before it happens.

Reactions: NVboiler
You actually believe Brohm didn’t have any idea he was going to Louisville next year? He took some recruits, left at bad time for Purdue. I am glad he is gone

Not very impressed with Brohm recruiting either. Returning talent is worse than what Hazell left behind.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Not very impressed with Brohm recruiting either. Returning talent is worse than what Hazell left behind.
I think Shep was mainly responsible for all the 4 star WRs. Hagen obviously was great recruiting dline.

Brohm and Co. Really took a step back this year in recruiting though.

Reactions: *Shockerrr*
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT