ADVERTISEMENT

Citrus Bowl Game Discussion Thread

Crazy to think if we'd hung on against Penn St in a game we gave away, we'd have our struggling team playing in the Rose Bowl tonight.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Goodness gracious, Daniels looking like Kenny Stabler sack-lunchin waiting for a guy to spring free......and he did.

Well time to turn off game, getting ridiculous, when Purdue has no offense and defense giving up every 3rd play and then big plays

Thank God we have a defensive coach coming. Our defense is absolutely terrible. Always giving receivers like 8 yards or more of cushion.

Well time to turn off game, getting ridiculous, when Purdue has no offense and defense giving up every 3rd play and then big plays

LSU - 4/6 on third downs - 11 first downs to Purdue's one. Yards 208 - 21.....don't see this turning around even remotely from what I've seen so far......just an anti-climactic Cheez-It way to end the season......oh well.

Happy New Year, folks.

I guess this what you get when you have coaches that don't even really work here anymore along with 3 starters that are in the portal.

cheeze its are on me. Time to go outside and take the Christmas lights down and put them away.

I think that Bobinski hired the absolute right guy to replace Brohm, but he erred massively in keeping B. Brohm and Hagen around.

A staff of Brees, Woodson, Herrmann, Kerrigan, and whomever else wouldn't have fared any worse.

He's the athletic director, but for the life of me, I won't ever understand that, especially after you made the coaching hire.....I do like what Walters has done so far......so we shall see.

Add - Orlovsky, who could come down from the booth.

Reactions: Professor Emeritus
the BIG 10 already had to back out of a different bowl because they didn't have enough teams to qualify for the bowl game connections because of MSU's loss. No way, would the BIG 10 allow purdue to not except the bowl invite. what they should have done was select a different team like Minn or Iowa or UW to play this game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT