ADVERTISEMENT

Chump/Mar-A-Lago seized documents included foreign county nuclear secrets

The special master has asked team trump for some proof he declassified the documents………something his lawyers have never admitted in court. They say that’s unfair. They might have to reveal information they might need to use later in their defense.

So trump is already pushing back against the special master they asked for……..and is saying he doesn’t have to prove the very action he’s using as his defense.

Keep us posted on how this turns out and good investigative work here

“they can't seem to ever catch the people that were doing the violence all over the country.”

Who are you talking about? What incident are you referencing? It’s not the courthouse incident, it’s not “all over the country “.
Dodge and weave.
I thought it was pretty clear I was referencing the riots that happened all over the country. Or have you been up Trumps asshole too long to know the reference?

I thought it was pretty clear I was referencing the riots that happened all over the country. Or have you been up Trumps asshole too long to know the reference?
No, you weren’t. You jumped from the courthouse to the BLM protests without even referencing them. But thank you.

Yes. That’s what you’re lying about.

More than 17k people were arrested in just the first two weeks alone. Most were for misdemeanors but many for more violent acts.
Do you have any facts to back up your statement?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
The special master has asked team trump for some proof he declassified the documents………something his lawyers have never admitted in court. They say that’s unfair. They might have to reveal information they might need to use later in their defense.

So trump is already pushing back against the special master they asked for……..and is saying he doesn’t have to prove the very action he’s using as his defense.

He is well and truly ****ed here, IMO.

I’ll bet the dog the trump team goes back to the judge and says the SM is exceeding his authority or some such nonsense.
Whatever will stall and delay. Trump legal strategy 101. But people know this now so I don’t think DOJ will let it fly. And It’s not like DOJ is going anywhere. Trump is picking legal fights with one of the few organizations that had more money to waste on legal issues than he does.

Reactions: Bill4411
Whatever will stall and delay. Trump legal strategy 101. But people know this now so I don’t think DOJ will let it fly. And It’s not like DOJ is going anywhere. Trump is picking legal fights with one of the few organizations that had more money to waste on legal issues than he does.
That’s a good point. He’s not going to outlast the DOJ.

Obviously not a lawyer but I’m not sure how trump can claim he declassified the documents, his lawyers won’t admit it in court but allude to it, then claim they don’t have to prove that he did it.

• Haha
That’s a good point. He’s not going to outlast the DOJ.

Obviously not a lawyer but I’m not sure how trump can claim he declassified the documents, his lawyers won’t admit it in court but allude to it, then claim they don’t have to prove that he did it.
His lawyers and Trump probably don’t even understand the process of declassifying SCI/SAP level stuff. If he did, he wouldn’t be cavalierly saying he declassified because he would know it’s easily provable/disprovable.

• Haha
You don’t seem to have any idea what you are talking about, yet you keep repeating the same clearly untrue statements like the Secret Service guards Mar A Lago.

Are you deliberately trying to repeat stuff that’s clearly not true, or are you ignoring these replies that explain Captain Obvious level basic civics and government process to you?

Genuinely curious.
Here is a good article in the Atlantic.
Read it and it answers why the Nuclear Declassifcation of documents keeps coming up.
So you may want to DEBOLD you comments above.
There may be some debate on whether the espionage act may come into play if the POTUS declassifies informaton that has National Security Implications but there is ittle doubt the sitting POTUS can declassify documents he chooses.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
No, you weren’t. You jumped from the courthouse to the BLM protests without even referencing them. But thank you.

Yes. That’s what you’re lying about.

More than 17k people were arrested in just the first two weeks alone. Most were for misdemeanors but many for more violent acts.
Do you have any facts to back up your statement?
It all happened during the riots. Good lord!

How many of those 17k were released due to Democrat money raising? How many got off because Democrat DA's decided not to prosecute?

Remember when I said the FBI was trying to cover their ass? Well aren't affidavits supposed to be specific? Why was the warrant executed so broad against Trump? The dates spanned for the entire 4 years of his presidency (Jan 20, 2017 to Jan 20, 2021). Aren't they supposed to know what they are looking for vs having such a broad spectrum? That would appear as if they are looking for a crime vs knowing one already happened.

IMO, they were looking for evidence in regard to the Russian collusion hoax (something that started at the beginning of his presidency). Crossfire Hurricane. Well, Trump did declassify all of those documents.

Last edited:
It all happened during the riots. Good lord!

How many of those 17k were released due to Democrat money raising? How many got off because Democrat DA's decided not to prosecute?
So you acknowledge the authorities DID catch the people that were doing violence all over the country. Excellent.
Most were not prosecuted because they committed misdemeanors associated with marching in a protest. That happened in cities with democratic and republican prosecutors……..but by all means, divert to yet another unproven accusation. Why stop with one?

Genuinely curious.
Sorry if I missed discussion of this, but does the legal precedent of this case apply to the FBI raid on the potential opponent of the current president (if we may call Brandon that), in your view?

"Under the statutory scheme established by the PRA, the decision to segregate personal materials from Presidential records is made by the President, during the President's term and in his sole discretion," Jackson wrote in her March 2012 decision, which was never appealed.

"Since the President is completely entrusted with the management and even the disposal of Presidential records during his time in office, it would be difficult for this Court to conclude that Congress intended that he would have less authority to do what he pleases with what he considers to be his personal records," she added.

On the classification issue, both Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama signed executive orders — which remain in force to this day — declaring that presidents have sweeping authority to declassify secrets and do not have to follow the mandatory declassification procedures all other government officials do.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Sorry if I missed discussion of this, but does the legal precedent of this case apply to the FBI raid on the potential opponent of the current president (if we may call Brandon that), in your view?

"Under the statutory scheme established by the PRA, the decision to segregate personal materials from Presidential records is made by the President, during the President's term and in his sole discretion," Jackson wrote in her March 2012 decision, which was never appealed.

"Since the President is completely entrusted with the management and even the disposal of Presidential records during his time in office, it would be difficult for this Court to conclude that Congress intended that he would have less authority to do what he pleases with what he considers to be his personal records," she added.

On the classification issue, both Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama signed executive orders — which remain in force to this day — declaring that presidents have sweeping authority to declassify secrets and do not have to follow the mandatory declassification procedures all other government officials do.

It's an interesting article, and (of course) the impact hinges on the facts in the current case, many of which are not in the public eye.

The judge noted a president could destroy any record he wanted during his tenure and his only responsibility was to inform the Archives.

I highlighted pertinent portions - namely that yes, a President can do so while in office, but that there's a process. Otherwise, no one would know what was declassified! That is the whole point of Special Master Deare's "put up or shut up" edict.

There's also the issue of a post-presidency Federal Grand Jury subpoena that was apparently/potentially not complied with.

I still believe that Trump will have a strong defense that he wanted his team to cooperate and comply, but that his lawyers screwed it up.

Reactions: Riveting-
I still believe that Trump will have a strong defense that he wanted his team to cooperate and comply, but that his lawyers screwed it up.
This is what most people do like this: insulate themselves from any trace of wrongdoing. He won’t be charged, IMO. Some staffer will take the fall, and that’s totally fine by me. I’d hate to see what the deplorables do if he’s charged with a crime here.

The thing that’s been consistent in hearing Trump and his team talk about this: they still seem to think he’s President… they refer to him as such, and think he still retains privileges from office.

This is what most people do like this: insulate themselves from any trace of wrongdoing. He won’t be charged, IMO. Some staffer will take the fall, and that’s totally fine by me. I’d hate to see what the deplorables do if he’s charged with a crime here.

The thing that’s been consistent in hearing Trump and his team talk about this: they still seem to think he’s President… they refer to him as such, and think he still retains privileges from office.
Your President was calling out in the audience for a congress woman who has been dead almost 2 months now. That is the liberal agenda, put a doddering fool in office so they can get their way behind the scenes. It is laughable at best.

Reactions: Riveting-
Your President was calling out in the audience for a congress woman who has been dead almost 2 months now. That is the liberal agenda, put a doddering fool in office so they can get their way behind the scenes. It is laughable at best.
Is that illegal?

Stop defending Trump. It’s not hard. We all agree Biden sucks. Make Trump irrelevant and let’s get a Republican in the WH again. Just not a guy who wants to be dictator for life, among other things!

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT