ADVERTISEMENT

Chump/Mar-A-Lago seized documents included foreign county nuclear secrets

iu

Do you find this 'funny'?

The Metropolitan Police's Fanone described his experience heading to the Capitol on Jan. 6 to assist the Capitol Police. He said the scene he found as he worked his way to the Capitol's West Front, where thousands of rioters were violently clashing with police, was "nothing short of brutal."

Here's more from an officer who was there. Is this also overdramatic or funny to you?

"I was a DC Metropolitan Police officer who fought on January 6 to defend the Capitol and, as a result, I suffered a traumatic brain injury as well as a heart attack after having been tased numerous times at the base of my skull, as well as being severely beaten."

"Some guys started getting a hold of my gun and they were screaming out,' Kill him with his own gun,'."
– Officer Michael Fanone

What I found funny, HoosierFanJM, was that you wasted your time quoting a bunch of scumbag politicians that I could not care less about. I'll leave you with this, which pretty much sums up my thoughts.

"The Jan. 6 attempt — with its cosplayers, self-appointed “militia” commanders and aggrieved president throwing a tantrum in his car — doesn’t really fit the template. And who in the world interrupts a coup to take a selfie?

Not to downplay the rioters’ actions. They were deadly and merit all the punishment the courts sees fit to hand out. But let’s just say the participants weren’t exactly competent at overthrowing democracy." - Joe Blundo, Columbus Dispatch

What I found funny, HoosierFanJM, was that you wasted your time quoting a bunch of scumbag politicians that I could not care less about. I'll leave you with this, which pretty much sums up my thoughts.

"The Jan. 6 attempt — with its cosplayers, self-appointed “militia” commanders and aggrieved president throwing a tantrum in his car — doesn’t really fit the template. And who in the world interrupts a coup to take a selfie?

Not to downplay the rioters’ actions. They were deadly and merit all the punishment the courts sees fit to hand out. But let’s just say the participants weren’t exactly competent at overthrowing democracy." - Joe Blundo, Columbus Dispatch
I quote officers who were there, former CIA officers, a US President, Senators, and Congresspeople who were there.

You find them to be scumbags and not credible, and counter with the astute assessment of an opinion reporter in Columbus Ohio.

Shame on you

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
I quote officers who were there, former CIA officers, a US President, Senators, and Congresspeople who were there.

You find them to be scumbags and not credible, and counter with the astute assessment of an opinion reporter in Columbus Ohio.

Shame on you
iu

Shame on you
Easy there, J Mac.

The FBI is sitting on 14,000 hours of video, if I recall correctly. Now why would they do that? Can you think of anything?

Sort of like when they sat on Hunter's laptop, is it not?

Easy there, J Mac.

The FBI is sitting on 14,000 hours of video, if I recall correctly. Now why would they do that? Can you think of anything?

Sort of like when they sat on Hunter's laptop, is it not?

That article is ‘so August of 2021’!

Interesting that you drew your conclusion from an article published six months before 11 Oath Keepers were indicted for seditious conspiracy.

Second, Hunter Biden is a horrible person and IMO a criminal for a host of things. He is also under a federal investigation that very likely won’t be revealed until after midterms. If I were him I’d be nervous as hell in mid November. But what that has to do with Jan 6th I have no idea.

Last edited:

Interesting that you drew your conclusion from an article published six months before 11 Oath Keepers were indicted for seditious conspiracy.

Second, Hunter Biden is a horrible person and IMO a criminal for a host of things. He is also under a federal investigation that very likely won’t be revealed until after midterms. If I were him I’d be nervous as hell in mid November. But what that has to do with Jan 6th I have no idea.
Conclusion? What conclusion did you somehow think I was drawing?

You're probably stressed about Western Kentuck.

I trust you are back from riotous celebrating of the historic win over W Kentuck, and will now be able to reply to my previous question re what conclusion you thought I was drawing.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
I trust you are back from riotous celebrating of the historic win over W Kentuck, and will now be able to reply to my previous question re what conclusion you thought I was drawing.
LEO BABIEEEEEEEEE!!!!

you attached an article (generally) stating there was no organized insurrection conspiracy from August 21 when eleven Oath Keepers were indicted for exactly that a few months later.

LEO BABIEEEEEEEEE!!!!

you attached an article (generally) stating there was no organized insurrection conspiracy from August 21 when eleven Oath Keepers were indicted for exactly that a few months later.
Right, but what conclusion did you imagine I was drawing?

Right, but what conclusion did you imagine I was drawing?
Oh!

I believe the conclusion you (inaccurately) drew was that based on your August 21 article there was not FBI evidence of an organized, motivated, and activated attempt to overthrow a democracy.

I also believe that you ask way more questions than you answer.

Let me ask you a question (even tho it’s off-topic): Do believe in LEO BAYBEEEEEEEEE???!!!!!??? 😃

also—while I’ll wait to see if you are “LEO-ing,” this thread is boring and more than a little depressing, so as of this post I am done with it.

Last edited:
Oh!

I believe the conclusion you (inaccurately) drew was that based on your August 21 article there was not FBI evidence of an organized, motivated, and activated attempt to overthrow a democracy.

I also believe that you ask way more questions than you answer.

Let me ask you a question (even tho it’s off-topic): Do believe in LEO BAYBEEEEEEEEE???!!!!!??? 😃

also—while I’ll wait to see if you are “LEO-ing,” this thread is boring and more than a little depressing, so as of this post I am done with it.
I stated no conclusions, but there is an obvious suspicion that you seem to be ducking.

The FBI states there is no evidence of an organized attempt to overthrow the gov, and at the same time sits on 14,000 hours of video. The most likely reason for these two actions is that the FBI wants this investigation to go away in order to cover up its own incompetence and corruption, as may be revealed in the videos and elsewhere.

Here's another passage that you apparently will find funny:

Caroline Edwards, a Capitol Police officer, testified in graphic terms about the bloody scene outside the Capitol that day and the traumatic brain injury she suffered when members of the Proud Boys and others pushed her to the ground as they led the mob into the Capitol.

Edwards was alone and holding two bike racks together at the front lines as the mob heaved toward her, pushing her and the racks to the ground. She hit her head on a concrete stairway, briefly falling unconscious.

Even with her injury, Edwards continued to fight off the crowd. She described a “war scene” out of the movies and hours of hand-to-hand combat that no law enforcement officer is trained to handle.

"They were throwing up — I saw friends with blood all over their faces," said Edwards, who has still not returned to duty in the first responders unit where she worked then. “I was slipping in people’s blood. I was catching people as they fell. It was carnage. It was chaos.”

Oh let me guess, this officer is -- "overdramatic." "A crackpot."
If her account is accurate. Why TF was she alone??!!

Do you find this "overdramatic" and funny too?

"You hear that, guys, this n***** voted for Joe Biden!" a woman in a pink MAGA shirt yelled toward Capitol Police Pfc. Harry Dunn, he recounted, after Dunn said "Does my vote not count? Am I nobody?"

"Boo! F****** n*****!" the crowd of about 20 yelled back, Dunn recalled.

Dunn said his story wasn't unique. He heard from another Black officer that insurrectionists yelled at that officer: "Put your gun down, and we'll show you what kind of n***** you really are!"
Yeah, I don't buy this. At least not people on the right. Most likely false flag players in that one, if true.

Shame on you
Yes, many politicians are scum bags who will say anything. Adam Schiff ring a bell?

Bump, cause ^^this^^ is who you are when law enforcement and government leaders are attacked.

That’s pathetic. Shame
Were you spouting this same outrage when Antifa attacked a federal courthouse and tried burning it down?

Wow, one person arrested too. I find it interesting that they can find everyone that was in the capitol building (whether they were just mulling around or part of the violence) but they can't seem to ever catch the people that were doing the violence all over the country.

Reactions: BSIT
If her account is accurate. Why TF was she alone??!!
If you watched the hearings as most right wingers didn’t bother, she was not my alone. She was with the hundreds of other Capitol and Metro police that got the crap beat out of them trying to protect OUR Capitol building AND the members of Congress and Senates, and VP during a live session to certify OUR votes as stated in the Constitution.

Were you spouting this same outrage when Antifa attacked a federal courthouse and tried burning it down?

Wow, one person arrested too. I find it interesting that they can find everyone that was in the capitol building (whether they were just mulling around or part of the violence) but they can't seem to ever catch the people that were doing the violence all over the country.
I hope he wasn’t because it’s ONE freaking building. But it’s the same thing as 1/6.
They caught a bunch of people all over the country who broke the law. And very few were doing violence. Where are your facts that they didn’t catch them? But cities were burning right?

If I said the same thing about Dems, wouldn’t I be called a racist? Supposedly the White hooded tattooed candidate running for Pennsylvania Senate has 2 felons who committed serious crimes on his campaign staff. Don’t know the race but not a good look for the party supporting inner city violence
You Chumptown folks like to tout blacks supporting Chump. I’m just pointing out facts. Blacks that they plant behind Chump are not who y’all think they are. These blacks that stand behind him are the same ones from rally to rally. They have been outed a long time ago. Also, pointing out how desperate he is to find blacks to stand behind that he has to hire ex-felons to do so.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
You Chumptown folks like to tout blacks supporting Chump. I’m just pointing out facts. Blacks that they plant behind Chump are not who y’all think they are. These blacks that stand behind him are the same ones from rally to rally. They have been outed a long time ago. Also, pointing out how desperate he is to find blacks to stand behind that he has to hire ex-felons to do so.
Who they plant? Heaven forbid a black not think like you do and vote Republican. You’re so damn stupid and the only reason why democrats get votes. They prey on the unintelligent and weak minded.

BLM says don’t forget about us. Long live the dust up for those suffering from TDS

If you watched the hearings as most right wingers didn’t bother, she was not my alone. She was with the hundreds of other Capitol and Metro police that got the crap beat out of them trying to protect OUR Capitol building AND the members of Congress and Senates, and VP during a live session to certify OUR votes as stated in the Constitution.
The article about it clearly says she was alone holding the fence/gate. So who's lying here?

I hope he wasn’t because it’s ONE freaking building. But it’s the same thing as 1/6.
They caught a bunch of people all over the country who broke the law. And very few were doing violence. Where are your facts that they didn’t catch them? But cities were burning right?
Show me the articles where they did catch them. The one I linked said only one person was caught.

Please, by all means. Cite your sources that there are black "plants" behind Trump. So fukcing stupid.

Show me the articles where they did catch them. The one I linked said only one person was caught.
“they can't seem to ever catch the people that were doing the violence all over the country.”

Don’t start your BS bait and switch. This is your statement I was refuting. You were referring to the riots again and lying about them for effect. Read my freakin post. I was pretty clear.

“they can't seem to ever catch the people that were doing the violence all over the country.”

Don’t start your BS bait and switch. This is your statement I was refuting. You were referring to the riots again and lying about them for effect. Read my freakin post. I was pretty clear.
What am I lying about?

The article about it clearly says she was alone holding the fence/gate. So who's lying here?
Probably because the other officers were tied up fighting the deplorables since y'all don't like them to be called insurrectionists. If you watch the videos, most right wingers don't want to, the mallee was basically every man, or woman, for themselves from the Capitol police perspective.

Probably because the other officers were tied up fighting the deplorables since y'all don't like them to be called insurrectionists. If you watch the videos, most right wingers don't want to, the mallee was basically every man, or woman, for themselves from the Capitol police perspective.
Maybe because it wasn’t an insurrection? Turn off CNN, dummy.

The special master has asked team trump for some proof he declassified the documents………something his lawyers have never admitted in court. They say that’s unfair. They might have to reveal information they might need to use later in their defense.

So trump is already pushing back against the special master they asked for……..and is saying he doesn’t have to prove the very action he’s using as his defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT