ADVERTISEMENT

Chump/Mar-A-Lago seized documents included foreign county nuclear secrets

Or the DOJ can continue to pull a Schiff and claim unanimious sources claim --------- fill in the blank.
At least with a Master the public would have factual information.
I don't see it as a waste of time.
A waste of time is 5 years of ridiculing Trump for Russian collussion that was proven false.
The only people I see bringing up Russian collusion are Trumpkins like you seeking to discredit the DOJ/FBI.

Problem is, there is hard evidence that Trump and/or his people ****ed up, and the special master isn’t going to do anything to lessen or discredit that. The Master is not going to be able to disclose the contents of classified documents to the public, nor will the master make determinations on what is and isn’t classified. The Master is going to determine executive privilege, and narrowly scoped at that. It’s a stall tactic and not much more than that… Trump Legal Strategy 101.

You say you’re keeping an open mind, but it’s pretty obvious that you are not.

Pardon me for accusing, but you are either deliberately trolling with ridiculous statements, or have completely misunderstood the issues about the entirety of this situation. This is entirely about Donald Trump and/or his attorneys allegedly deliberately not handing over classified and sensitive information to the FBI, even when required to by a federal grand jury subpoena, and long after he had the authority to view or possess those documents.

Also, I feel silly having to type this because it’s so elementary, but the secret service does not protect the Mar-a-Lago country club, it protects individuals.
JS just isn’t that bright. There are some of these guys here who are intelligent, and have just been duped by Trump over the years and don’t want to admit that. JS, Twindegrees… they’re just not very smart people, “unanimous” sources report.

"The Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach has filed a request with the U.S. Department of Labor to hire 91 temporary foreign workers next month to staff the club as housekeepers, cooks and servers during the upcoming season."

Hopefully each of these 91 workers will have Top Secret security clearances.

"The Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach has filed a request with the U.S. Department of Labor to hire 91 temporary foreign workers next month to staff the club as housekeepers, cooks and servers during the upcoming season."

Hopefully each of these 91 workers will have Top Secret security clearances.
A bus load from Eagle Pass Texas is on the way.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
JS just isn’t that bright. There are some of these guys here who are intelligent, and have just been duped by Trump over the years and don’t want to admit that. JS, Twindegrees… they’re just not very smart people, “unanimous” sources report.
Don't forget yourself in the people that just aren't smart category. You are the mascot

The only people I see bringing up Russian collusion are Trumpkins like you seeking to discredit the DOJ/FBI.

Problem is, there is hard evidence that Trump and/or his people ****ed up, and the special master isn’t going to do anything to lessen or discredit that. The Master is not going to be able to disclose the contents of classified documents to the public, nor will the master make determinations on what is and isn’t classified. The Master is going to determine executive privilege, and narrowly scoped at that. It’s a stall tactic and not much more than that… Trump Legal Strategy 101.

Have you heard the news released today and yesterday?
This is information was reported by Fox over 3 years ago.

I don’t think it would be a waste of time to get an impartial Master.
The Master can put to rest what Trump had in his possession.
We would no longer have to listen to Adam Schiff type leaks that Trump had_______fill in the blank.
A waste of time is spending 5 years listening to Schiff leak information, from a unanimous source, that eventually was Proven false.

I linked some interestng tid bits from former Presidents, tid bits that actually happenned and the DOJ never got involved. Interesting!

Bill Clinton China Super Computer
https://capitalresearch.org/article/flashback-bill-clinton-gave-china-missile-technology/

Obama orders super computer built to rival China Thanks Bill Clinton.
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...nt-of-supercomputer-to-rival-chinas-milky-way

Obama allows military contractor to be purchased by China, Hunter Implications.
https://www.finance.senate.gov/chai...nvestment-firm-linked-to-biden-kerry-families

Have you heard the news released today and yesterday?
This is information was reported by Fox over 3 years ago.

I don’t think it would be a waste of time to get an impartial Master.
The Master can put to rest what Trump had in his possession.
We would no longer have to listen to Adam Schiff type leaks that Trump had_______fill in the blank.
A waste of time is spending 5 years listening to Schiff leak information, from a unanimous source, that eventually was Proven false.

I linked some interestng tid bits from former Presidents, tid bits that actually happenned and the DOJ never got involved. Interesting!

Bill Clinton China Super Computer
https://capitalresearch.org/article/flashback-bill-clinton-gave-china-missile-technology/

Obama orders super computer built to rival China Thanks Bill Clinton.
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...nt-of-supercomputer-to-rival-chinas-milky-way

Obama allows military contractor to be purchased by China, Hunter Implications.
https://www.finance.senate.gov/chai...nvestment-firm-linked-to-biden-kerry-families
What about??? It’s all you ever have. Can’t defend your guy. Deflect and distract.

What about??? It’s all you ever have. Can’t defend your guy. Deflect and distract.
Kind of like Biden voters and Democrats constantly talking about Trump and January 6th instead of their constant failures. Deflect and distract. You may be the dumbest person here for saying “Biden isn’t dumb” yesterday btw.

Kind of like Biden voters and Democrats constantly talking about Trump and January 6th instead of their constant failures. Deflect and distract. You may be the dumbest person here for saying “Biden isn’t dumb” yesterday btw.
This Biden guy is no dummy.

Reactions: Crayfish57
What's there to defend?
Has he sold nuclear secrets to China?
Has he destroyed subpoened documents?
Did he ignore bounties on American troops put on them by Russia?
Did he pay Russian spies to come up with dirt on Hillary?
Has he received payouts from Ukraine for releasing the $400 million in military aid?
Did he organize a military cue on the US government by demanding no National Guard be allowed near the Capitol on Jan. 6th?
Did he make mean tweets that upset the liberals? Oh wait I guess he did that.

What's there to defend?
Has he received payouts from Ukraine for releasing the $400 million in military aid?
Did he organize a military cue on the US government by demanding no National Guard be allowed near the Capitol on Jan. 6th?

That's an interesting list of questions. Let's answer them:

Has he sold nuclear secrets to China? It's in play that he had nuclear secrets when he wasn't supposed to. No telling what he may have done with them. 'Sold'? quite doubtful in my opinion, but I guess the jury is still out on this one.

Has he destroyed subpoenaed documents? Not proven, but it does seem overwhelmingly likely that; he stated he produced all subpoenaed documents, and that was a lie to the federal grand jury. I guess it remains to be seen if he destroyed any, still has some, or was merely in contempt.

Did he ignore bounties on American troops put on them by Russia? Not sure if this meets your definition, but in a public forum while sitting next to Putin he said he'd send the FBI Director to Russia to be interrogated by the KGB.

Did he pay Russian spies to come up with dirt on Hillary? Pay them? No. But he knew they were interfering in the election, actively rooted them on, and then said he believed Putin when Putin said he didn't interfere. Quote Trump:
“My people came to me, [Director of National Intelligence] Dan Coats came to me and some others saying they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin, he just said it’s not Russia,” Trump said. “I will say this, I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

Has he received payouts from Ukraine for releasing the $400 million in military aid? Good one. Yes! He asked for a payout of:
A Trump commissioned investigation of his chief political opponent in exchange for $400 million in military aid.

Zelensky said "no,' and Trump's own ambassadors ratted Trump out for doing so.

Did he organize a military cue on the US government by demanding no National Guard be allowed near the Capitol on Jan. 6th? There was no "cue." But a coup? His words and actions were the driving motivators for thousands who attacked the police on site, broke down barricades, doors and windows to overtake the halls of Congress, defecated in the halls of Congress, tried to overthrow the Presidential election, and chanted "Hang (Speaker of the House) Pelosi" and "Hang Mike Pence," to which Trump replied, "I see their point."

The military wasn't involved because the Secretary of Defense stated “Without being too explicit, my message was clear: the US military was not going to get involved in the election, no matter who directed it. I would intercede,” and Trump said about the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, “If I was going to do a coup, one of the last people I would want to do it with is General Mark Milley.”

So instead of the military he enlisted groups like the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys So, yes, an attempted coup. Yes.

Did he make mean tweets that upset the liberals? Oh wait I guess he did that. No, you got this one wrong. There are no mean tweets anymore. He was banned because of the answer to the sixth question you asked.

Last edited:
What's there to defend?
He probably mishandled (maybe even knowingly and intentionally) highly classified information, which is a felony under a law he signed into existence in 2018.

So... that.

Coup. Coup. Coup. FFS it's not "cue" you ****ing moron. And at this point, it's becoming pretty clear he had no intention of ceding power even though the will of the people was made clear in the election. So whether you want to call that a "coup" is up to you... but it definitely was NOT a "cue". We agree on that. There was quite a "queue" outside the capitol building during the riot, though. Idiot.

He probably mishandled (maybe even knowingly and intentionally) highly classified information, which is a felony under a law he signed into existence in 2018.

So... that.

Coup. Coup. Coup. FFS it's not "cue" you ****ing moron. And at this point, it's becoming pretty clear he had no intention of ceding power even though the will of the people was made clear in the election. So whether you want to call that a "coup" is up to you... but it definitely was NOT a "cue". We agree on that. There was quite a "queue" outside the capitol building during the riot, though. Idiot.
Ur mean to BoilerJS. I feel like the goal of life should be to deliver truth without insults.

Last edited:

So... that.

How did he mishandle them?
They were in a secure building protected by Secret Service agents.
And again, the Constitution gives a sitting POTUS the authority to declassify anything.
We will soon find out what the FBI took from Trump.
i just hope the Master sees ALL the documents taken.
And you can’t argue my points so you make fun of my spelling.

And again, the Constitution gives a sitting POTUS the authority to declassify anything.
And you can’t argue my points so you make fun of my spelling.
JFC. You’ve already been told all of this. All of it. Multiple times. You just don’t want to believe it or didn’t read it:

Mar-a-Lago is not a SCIF authorized or secured in a way that allows it to hold SCI material.

The SS does not guard Mar-a-Lago. It guards Trump. For example, Trump was not present when the FBI exercised the warrant, thus the SS was not guarding anything.

The Constitution doesn’t say shit about classifying or declassifying anything, by the President or not. More than a dozen staffers have said they do not have any recollection of Trump declassifying anything, and Trump’s own legal team is NOT asserting that everything is declassified. They aren’t doing that because if they assert that to a court and it is untrue, they will be held in contempt. They know it isn’t true, in January and again in June, they handed documents over double sealed and double taped for a reason.

How’s that?

Last edited:
By having them when he's not supposed to.
Is this the proper means of storage? If not, then this can also answer your first question.
I don't know that it comes from the constitution, but yes, he has (had) this authority. Did he actually do it, though? I don't know and neither do you (unless you're aware of some verification of Trump's claim that I'm not; I'd be happy to see it), but certainly if he did there would be a record of it. Should be pretty easy to verify, in which case Trump has nothing to worry about with respect to the classified part of this. Of course, as we've learned, at least some of the crimes he is being investigated for (presidential records act, espionage act) do not require the documents to be classified in order for the crime to have been committed. So, really, this whole "he declassified them" thing, whether true or not, is nothing but a red herring.
Agreed.
Why wouldn't he?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411

OMG, they impeached Trump on bogus Russian collusion charges. Information fed to the FBI by a known Russian agent that the DNC paid for. Danchenko trial ring a bell?
i won’t argue the Master won’t and shouldn’t release SENSITIVE information.
The information, however, is no longer classified if Trump, while POTUS, declassified them.
So if the constitution of the US is followed and the sitting POTUS can declassify anything, and using your logic, Trump cannot be guilty of anything. Except of course if he has been found to have shared sensitive information that could have National Security implications.

OMG, they impeached Trump on bogus Russian collusion charges. Information fed to the FBI by a known Russian agent that the DNC paid for. Danchenko trial ring a bell?
The information, however, is no longer classified if Trump, while POTUS, declassified them.
So if the constitution of the US is followed and the sitting POTUS can declassify anything, and using your logic, Trump cannot be guilty of anything. Except of course if he has been found to have shared sensitive information that could have National Security implications.
The Constitution doesn’t say shit about classifying or declassifying anything, by the President or not. More than a dozen staffers have said they do not have any recollection of Trump declassifying anything, and Trump’s own legal team is NOT asserting that everything is declassified. They aren’t doing that because if they assert that to a court and it is untrue, they will be held in contempt. They know it isn’t true, in January and again in June, they handed documents over double sealed and double taped for a reason.

Every time someone refutes what you say, you change the subject to Russia collusion or whatever.

Every time someone refutes what you say, you change the subject to Russia collusion or whatever.
It’s frightening how much these ne’er do wells twist themselves into knots defending this fool. There are so many Chumptown members on this board it’s not funny.

You don’t seem to have any idea what you are talking about, yet you keep repeating the same clearly untrue statements like the Secret Service guards Mar A Lago.

Are you deliberately trying to repeat stuff that’s clearly not true, or are you ignoring these replies that explain Captain Obvious level basic civics and government process to you?

Genuinely curious.

You don’t seem to have any idea what you are talking about, yet you keep repeating the same clearly untrue statements like the Secret Service guards Mar A Lago.

Are you deliberately trying to repeat stuff that’s clearly not true, or are you ignoring these replies that explain Captain Obvious level basic civics and government process to you?

Genuinely curious.
I tried to tell you…

Reactions: PurdueFan1
That's an interesting list of questions. Let's answer them:

Has he sold nuclear secrets to China? It's in play that he had nuclear secrets when he wasn't supposed to. No telling what he may have done with them. 'Sold'? quite doubtful in my opinion, but I guess the jury is still out on this one.

Has he destroyed subpoenaed documents? Not proven, but it does seem overwhelmingly likely that; he stated he produced all subpoenaed documents, and that was a lie to the federal grand jury. I guess it remains to be seen if he destroyed any, still has some, or was merely in contempt.

Did he ignore bounties on American troops put on them by Russia? Not sure if this meets your definition, but in a public forum while sitting next to Putin he said he'd send the FBI Director to Russia to be interrogated by the KGB.

Did he pay Russian spies to come up with dirt on Hillary? Pay them? No. But he knew they were interfering in the election, actively rooted them on, and then said he believed Putin when Putin said he didn't interfere. Quote Trump:
“My people came to me, [Director of National Intelligence] Dan Coats came to me and some others saying they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin, he just said it’s not Russia,” Trump said. “I will say this, I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

Has he received payouts from Ukraine for releasing the $400 million in military aid? Good one. Yes! He asked for a payout of:
A Trump commissioned investigation of his chief political opponent in exchange for $400 million in military aid.

Zelensky said "no,' and Trump's own ambassadors ratted Trump out for doing so.

Did he organize a military cue on the US government by demanding no National Guard be allowed near the Capitol on Jan. 6th? There was no "cue." But a coup? His words and actions were the driving motivators for thousands who attacked the police on site, broke down barricades, doors and windows to overtake the halls of Congress, defecated in the halls of Congress, tried to overthrow the Presidential election, and chanted "Hang (Speaker of the House) Pelosi" and "Hang Mike Pence," to which Trump replied, "I see their point."

The military wasn't involved because the Secretary of Defense stated “Without being too explicit, my message was clear: the US military was not going to get involved in the election, no matter who directed it. I would intercede,” and Trump said about the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, “If I was going to do a coup, one of the last people I would want to do it with is General Mark Milley.”

So instead of the military he enlisted groups like the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys So, yes, an attempted coup. Yes.

Did he make mean tweets that upset the liberals? Oh wait I guess he did that. No, you got this one wrong. There are no mean tweets anymore. He was banned because of the answer to the sixth question you asked.
For someone who typically has factual and pragmatic takes, you injected a lot of subjectivity and opinion in this one

For someone who typically has factual and pragmatic takes, you injected a lot of subjectivity and opinion in this one
Thanks for the 'typically has factual and pragmatic.' I appreciate that. I also clearly think Trump is a danger and a terrible leader.

Except for where I stated 'my opinion' I think this is also a factual post. It's also an extremely negative post about Donald Trump. When I quote Trump saying "If I was going to do a coup, one of the last people I would want to do it with is General Mark Milley,” or “My people came to me, [Director of National Intelligence] Dan Coats came to me and some others saying they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin, he just said it’s not Russia,” Trump said. “I will say this, I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

that's as factual as it gets.

Reactions: indy35
Thanks for the 'typically has factual and pragmatic.' I appreciate that. I also clearly think Trump is a danger and a terrible leader.

Except for where I stated 'my opinion' I think this is also a factual post. It's also an extremely negative post about Donald Trump. When I quote Trump saying "If I was going to do a coup, one of the last people I would want to do it with is General Mark Milley,” or “My people came to me, [Director of National Intelligence] Dan Coats came to me and some others saying they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin, he just said it’s not Russia,” Trump said. “I will say this, I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

that's as factual as it gets.
I agree that his quotes are factual, but what’s not is the inferences you gleaned from them. Your inferences may prove to be true over time, but as of now, the dots you connect from what was said to what you think it proves or insinuates, hasn’t.

And unfortunately, when it pertains to Trump, Putin has a better batting average than our NIC. Not saying he should trust Putin by any measure, but to expect him to trust the NIC after what some of its actors have done over the last 6-8 years isn’t reasonable, in my opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: Bill4411
KGB groomed Trump as an asset for 40 years, former Russian spy says – The Times of Israel Trump was a Russian asset, new Intelligence Community report – Slate The Hidden History of Trump’s First Trip to Moscow - Politco ‘The perfect target’: Russia cultivated Trump as asset for 40 years – ex-KGB spy – The Guardian Russia has been cultivating Trump as an asset for 40 years, says former KGB spy – Business Insider New book claims KGB started grooming 'vain and greedy' Trump forty years ago – National Post Has Donald Trump been a KGB stooge for 40 years? A bombshell claim in a new book about the former U.S. president's courting of Vladimir Putin's Russia alleges he has long-standing ties to the Kremlin – The Daily Mail Russia has been cultivating Trump as an asset for 40 years – Yahoo News How to stop Russia from recruiting the next Trump - MSNBC

I agree that his quotes are factual, but what’s not is the inferences you gleaned from them. Your inferences may prove to be true over time, but as of now, the dots you connect from what was said to what you think it proves or insinuates, hasn’t.

And unfortunately, when it pertains to Trump, Putin has a better batting average than our NIC. Not saying he should trust Putin by any measure, but to expect him to trust the NIC after what some of its actors have done over the last 6-8 years isn’t reasonable, in my opinion.
Not sure what you mean by "Putin has a better batting average than our NIC." Do you mean that Putin is getting a more accurate assessment from his people? Do not agree -- Putin is a dictator that has a small number of elites prospering in a horrific national economy, and more importantly, Putin's intelligence officials tell Putin what they think he wants to hear, much to the detriment of the Russian nation.

Putin's intell officials give Putin info that supports Putin's dictatorship, and allows Putin to assassinate or jail political opponents and critical journalists. That's not "a better batting average." that's horrible.

Not sure what you mean by "Putin has a better batting average than our NIC." Do you mean that Putin is getting a more accurate assessment from his people? Do not agree -- Putin is a dictator that has a small number of elites prospering in a horrific national economy, and more importantly, Putin's intelligence officials tell Putin what they think he wants to hear, much to the detriment of the Russian nation.

Putin's intell officials give Putin info that supports Putin's dictatorship, and allows Putin to assassinate or jail political opponents and critical journalists. That's not "a better batting average." that's horrible.
It was an indictment of our intel community when it comes to their approach to trump and how they’ve been politicized at certain levels. It wasn’t in any way referring to Putin’s activities in Russia. It was made in jest

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
Anyone who claims J6 was an "attempted coup" is an overdramatic crackpot.

Here are some of your "overdramatic crackpots":

Sen Mitch McConnell “a dark day for Congress and our country” after “the seat of the first branch of our federal government was stormed by criminals who brutalized police officers and used force to try to stop Congress from doing its job.” ... “It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election from one administration to the next.” "January 6th was a disgrace... American citizens attacked their own government. They used terrorism to try to stop a specific piece of democratic business they did not like... Fellow Americans beat and bloodied our own police. They stormed the Senate floor. They tried to hunt down the Speaker of the House. They built a gallows and chanted about murdering the Vice President...They did this because they had been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth — because he was angry he’d lost an election."

Sen Lindsay Graham: “I still cannot believe that a mob was able to take over the United States Capitol during such a pivotal moment — certifying a presidential election. It would have been so easy for terrorists to boot strap onto this protest and wreak even further destruction on the U.S. Capitol.”

George W. Bush: "Insurrection could do grave damage to our Nation and reputation. In the United States of America, it is the fundamental responsibility of every patriotic citizen to support the rule of law." Laura and I are watching the scenes of mayhem unfolding at the seat of our Nation’s government in disbelief and dismay. It is a sickening and heartbreaking sight. This is how election results are disputed in a banana republic – not our democratic republic. I am appalled by the reckless behavior of some political leaders since the election and by the lack of respect shown today for our institutions, our traditions, and our law enforcement. The violent assault on the Capitol – and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress – was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes. Insurrection could do grave damage to our Nation and reputation. In the United States of America, it is the fundamental responsibility of every patriotic citizen to support the rule of law. To those who are disappointed in the results of the election: Our country is more important than the politics of the moment. Let the officials elected by the people fulfill their duties and represent our voices in peace and safety. May God continue to bless the United States of America."

Will Hurd (R-Texas and former CIA Officer): "This isn’t a peaceful protest. This is an attack on our democracy and domestic terrorism to try to stop certifying elections. This should be treated as a coup led by a president that will not be peacefully removed from power."

Rep. Chip Roy (R-Texas) "Today, the people's House was attacked, which is an attack on the Republic itself. There is no excuse for it."

Sen Marco Rubio: "There is nothing patriotic about what is occurring on Capitol Hill. This is 3rd world style anti-American anarchy."

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) "Chaos, anarchy. The violence today was wrong and un-American."

Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.) "This has been a truly tragic day for America. We all join together in fully condemning the dangerous violence and destruction that occurred today in our Nation's Capitol. Americans will always have their freedom of speech and the constitutional right to protest, but violence in any form is absolutely unacceptable. It is anti-America, and must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."

House Minority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) "Let me be clear: Last week’s violent attack on the Capitol was undemocratic, un-American and criminal…And make no mistake: Those who are responsible for Wednesday’s chaos will be brought to justice…The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters."

Sen. Steve Daines (R-Mont.): "Today is a sad day for our country. The destruction and violence we saw at our Capitol today is an assault on our democracy, our Constitution and the rule of law, and must not be tolerated."

Sen. Cynthia Lummis (R-Wyo.): "Call it what it is: An attack on the Capitol is an attack on democracy."

Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon said Mr Trump had been "inciting insurrection in his own country," and called it a "dark period" in US history.

Saundra Kiczenski, an arrested 56-year-old from Michigan: "We weren't there to steal things." "We weren't there to do damage. We were just there to overthrow the government."

Stewart Rhodes, Oath Keepers founder: "Dialed someone on speaker phone and said that President Donald Trump should call on the Oath Keepers to “forcibly oppose the transfer of power.” After he hung up, according to court documents, Rhodes turned to the group and declared, “I just want to fight.”

However -- Someone thought it was a-o.k.: Putin said the people who violently stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 to stop Congress from certifying Donald Trump’s loss were people justifiably angry with the election results. “They came with political demands.”

In summary?
Shame. On. You. Even on an anonymous message board, saying that it's "overdramatic" to call it a coup or insurrection when there was a violent storming of the U.S. Capitol, with chants of wanting to hang the Vice President and Speaker of the House, all in the name of an election loser? That is despicable.

Shame on you.

Last edited:

Sen Mitch McConnell “a dark day for Congress and our country” after “the seat of the first branch of our federal government was stormed by criminals who brutalized police officers and used force to try to stop Congress from doing its job.” ... “It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election from one administration to the next.” "January 6th was a disgrace... American citizens attacked their own government. They used terrorism to try to stop a specific piece of democratic business they did not like... Fellow Americans beat and bloodied our own police. They stormed the Senate floor. They tried to hunt down the Speaker of the House. They built a gallows and chanted about murdering the Vice President...They did this because they had been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth — because he was angry he’d lost an election."

Sen Lindsay Graham: “I still cannot believe that a mob was able to take over the United States Capitol during such a pivotal moment — certifying a presidential election. It would have been so easy for terrorists to boot strap onto this protest and wreak even further destruction on the U.S. Capitol.”

George W. Bush: "Insurrection could do grave damage to our Nation and reputation. In the United States of America, it is the fundamental responsibility of every patriotic citizen to support the rule of law." Laura and I are watching the scenes of mayhem unfolding at the seat of our Nation’s government in disbelief and dismay. It is a sickening and heartbreaking sight. This is how election results are disputed in a banana republic – not our democratic republic. I am appalled by the reckless behavior of some political leaders since the election and by the lack of respect shown today for our institutions, our traditions, and our law enforcement. The violent assault on the Capitol – and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress – was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes. Insurrection could do grave damage to our Nation and reputation. In the United States of America, it is the fundamental responsibility of every patriotic citizen to support the rule of law. To those who are disappointed in the results of the election: Our country is more important than the politics of the moment. Let the officials elected by the people fulfill their duties and represent our voices in peace and safety. May God continue to bless the United States of America."

Will Hurd (R-Texas and former CIA Officer): "This isn’t a peaceful protest. This is an attack on our democracy and domestic terrorism to try to stop certifying elections. This should be treated as a coup led by a president that will not be peacefully removed from power."

Rep. Chip Roy (R-Texas) "Today, the people's House was attacked, which is an attack on the Republic itself. There is no excuse for it."

Sen Marco Rubio: "There is nothing patriotic about what is occurring on Capitol Hill. This is 3rd world style anti-American anarchy."

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) "Chaos, anarchy. The violence today was wrong and un-American."

Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.) "This has been a truly tragic day for America. We all join together in fully condemning the dangerous violence and destruction that occurred today in our Nation's Capitol. Americans will always have their freedom of speech and the constitutional right to protest, but violence in any form is absolutely unacceptable. It is anti-America, and must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."

House Minority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) "Let me be clear: Last week’s violent attack on the Capitol was undemocratic, un-American and criminal…And make no mistake: Those who are responsible for Wednesday’s chaos will be brought to justice…The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters."

Sen. Steve Daines (R-Mont.): "Today is a sad day for our country. The destruction and violence we saw at our Capitol today is an assault on our democracy, our Constitution and the rule of law, and must not be tolerated."

Sen. Cynthia Lummis (R-Wyo.): "Call it what it is: An attack on the Capitol is an attack on democracy."

Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon said Mr Trump had been "inciting insurrection in his own country," and called it a "dark period" in US history.

However -- Someone thought it was a-o.k.: Putin said the people who violently stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 to stop Congress from certifying Donald Trump’s loss were people justifiably angry with the election results. “They came with political demands.”

In summary?
Shame. On. You. Even on an anonymous message board, calling the strongest possible reaction to the storming of the U.S. Capitol, and chants of wanting to hang the Vice President and Speaker of the House, all in the name of an election loser "overdramatic" is despicable.

Shame on you.
The irony, of course, is that most of the folks who said the things above have since backtracked and burrowed themselves further up the ass of the guy they were speaking out against. Thus, it's easy to why folks like bullsfan are so easily confused here.

The irony, of course, is that most of the folks who said the things above have since backtracked and burrowed themselves further up the ass of the guy they were speaking out against. Thus, it's easy to why folks like bullsfan are so easily confused here.
Some, not most. McConnell, Hurd, George W., the Oath Keepers, the Proud Boys, and Putin have been consistent.

Saundra Kiczenski, an arrested 56-year-old from Michigan: "We weren't there to steal things." "We weren't there to do damage. We were just there to overthrow the government."

Stewart Rhodes, Oath Keepers founder: "Dialed someone on speaker phone and said that President Donald Trump should call on the Oath Keepers to “forcibly oppose the transfer of power.” After he hung up, according to court documents, Rhodes turned to the group and declared, “I just want to fight.”

In summary?
Shame. On. You. Even on an anonymous message board, saying that it's "overdramatic" to call it a coup or insurrection when there was a violent storming of the U.S. Capitol, with chants of wanting to hang the Vice President and Speaker of the House, all in the name of an election loser? That is despicable.

Shame on you.
iu

Here's another passage that you apparently will find funny:

Caroline Edwards, a Capitol Police officer, testified in graphic terms about the bloody scene outside the Capitol that day and the traumatic brain injury she suffered when members of the Proud Boys and others pushed her to the ground as they led the mob into the Capitol.

Edwards was alone and holding two bike racks together at the front lines as the mob heaved toward her, pushing her and the racks to the ground. She hit her head on a concrete stairway, briefly falling unconscious.

Even with her injury, Edwards continued to fight off the crowd. She described a “war scene” out of the movies and hours of hand-to-hand combat that no law enforcement officer is trained to handle.

"They were throwing up — I saw friends with blood all over their faces," said Edwards, who has still not returned to duty in the first responders unit where she worked then. “I was slipping in people’s blood. I was catching people as they fell. It was carnage. It was chaos.”

Oh let me guess, this officer is -- "overdramatic." "A crackpot."

Last edited:

Do you find this "overdramatic" and funny too?

"You hear that, guys, this n***** voted for Joe Biden!" a woman in a pink MAGA shirt yelled toward Capitol Police Pfc. Harry Dunn, he recounted, after Dunn said "Does my vote not count? Am I nobody?"

"Boo! F****** n*****!" the crowd of about 20 yelled back, Dunn recalled.

Dunn said his story wasn't unique. He heard from another Black officer that insurrectionists yelled at that officer: "Put your gun down, and we'll show you what kind of n***** you really are!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT