ADVERTISEMENT

Chump Indicted!!

Last edited:
He will walk. They just want to have a trial so they can all write books about it.
He may or may not. At the least it will be satisfying to see him being booked, mugshotted, fingerprinted. Then seeing him squirm during the trial trying to defend this crap. We haven’t gotten to the Jan 6, among others indictments yet.

Still have those knee-jerk reflexes, right fauxgrad?

Just like Pelosi, who knee-jerked the following right away:

"No one is above the law, and everyone has the right to a trial to prove innocence. Hopefully, the former President will peacefully respect the system, which grants him that right."

I bet you agree with her, right?
Did she really say that?!? Holy shit that's a really bad line from her.

What's that saying about how it's better to say nothing and be thought ignorant than open one's mouth and remove all doubt?

Anyway - there's 30 counts, which is interesting. Anyone that speculates as to how viable this prosecution is should also be able to at least see what has been charged. Better if the commentary also includes some assessment of the evidence.

The other thing that's interesting?

The judge's first name is Juan.

And Trump cannot control himself, so get ready for a thinly veiled attack on the judge's heritage.

The other thing that's interesting?

The judge's first name is Juan.

And Trump cannot control himself, so get ready for a thinly veiled attack on the judge's heritage.
He’s already whining about racism as far as the black DA.

Can you back that up with a link, because I suspect you are making that up?

You ducked my question above about your fellow knee-jerk Pelosi, btw.
The Pelosi stuff is just plain wrong and dumb (on her part).

I haven't seen anything racial about Trump's hysterics about the prosecutor, but if that insulting the prosecutor crap continues now that he's a defendant? That will produce a gag order.

Moreover, Trump is already railing at how the judge hates him. He's gonna get stuck with a gag order in record time at the rate he's going. A defendant cannot force a judge off a case by trolling. All it does it produce a gag order and if that gag order is violated, an additional court appearance so that the defendant can explain what they don't understand about "you will not publicly comment."

The Pelosi stuff is just plain wrong and dumb (on her part).

I haven't seen anything racial about Trump's hysterics about the prosecutor, but if that crap continues by a defendant? That will produce a gag order.

Moreover, Trump is already railing at how the judge hates him. He's gonna get stuck with a gag order in record time at the rate he's going. A defendant cannot force a judge off a case by trolling. All it does it produce a gag order and if that gag order is violated, an additional court appearance so that the defendant can explain what they don't understand about "you will not publicly comment."
You believe you must answer for bni because he is a minority and cannot speak for himself?

You believe you must answer for bni because he is a minority and cannot speak for himself?
No. That's a pretty insulting thing to say tho.

I'm all for celebrating different cultures, and recognizing potential and historic cultural, ethnic, and racial biases, but I really do not care one rat's ass whether someone's a minority or majority or anything else when I post.

For you? That type of a blatantly obvious and nasty leading question is middle-school immaturity and shameful.

the-office-quotes-9.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Shoeless Joe5
No. That's a pretty insulting thing to say tho.

I'm all for celebrating different cultures, and recognizing potential and historic cultural, ethnic, and racial biases, but I really do not care one rat's ass whether someone's a minority or majority or anything else when I post.

For you? That type of a blatantly obvious and nasty leading question is middle-school immaturity and shameful.
Obviously you are suffering from white male privilege if you see no problem with answering a question for bni - and then feeling insulted when called out on it.

Obviously you are suffering from white male privilege if you see no problem with answering a question for bni - and then feeling insulted when called out on it.
Oh -- then you misinterpreted my response.

I am not insulted. I was not called out, unless you include your silly, weak attempt at middle-school logic and leading questions.

I was merely illuminating why you were acting like a childish troll. Again.

Now run along and see if that juvenile stuff works somewhere else.

the-office-quotes-9.jpg

Oh -- then you misinterpreted my response.
This is what I 'misinterpreted' : "That's a pretty insulting thing to say tho."

Juvenile 'stuff' is using the same tired internet memes instead of speaking for yourself - which is odd since you have no problem speaking for bni.

This is what I 'misinterpreted' : "That's a pretty insulting thing to say tho."

Juvenile 'stuff' is using the same tired internet memes instead of speaking for yourself - which is odd since you have no problem speaking for bni.
I told you to run along!

Shoo, silly little child. Shoo.

He may or may not. At the least it will be satisfying to see him being booked, mugshotted, fingerprinted. Then seeing him squirm during the trial trying to defend this crap. We haven’t gotten to the Jan 6, among others indictments yet.
So if he's found innocent, you're gloating about booking, mugshotting, and fingerprinting an innocent person. You're a horrible person.

Reactions: Shoeless Joe5
The faster people realize what the Democratic Party is doing to its own people, the better the country will be.
You guys talk with half thoughts. What are the democrats doing to its own people? If the repubs will put up better candidates may they can win more public offices. For example, GA is a red state and the best they can do is nominate a ne’er do well like Herschel Walker for US Senate. That was shameful.

You guys talk with half thoughts. What are the democrats doing to its own people? If the repubs will put up better candidates may they can win more public offices. For example, GA is a red state and the best they can do is nominate a ne’er do well like Herschel Walker for US Senate. That was shameful.
There are some excellent likely Republican candidates for 2024. DeSantis, Scott, Sununu, Youngkin, and others. All are very smart, not 75-85 years old, and none support crazy-ass conspiracy theories, insurrectionists, or will suck up to treasonous whack jobs like Flynn, Sydney Powell, and Alex Jones.

God willing one of them will get the nod.

So if he's found innocent, you're gloating about booking, mugshotting, and fingerprinting an innocent person. You're a horrible person.
Okay Nancy Pelosi—NO ONE is found, nor needs to prove, that they are “innocent.”

It’s guilty or not beyond a reasonable doubt.

Okay Nancy Pelosi—NO ONE is found, nor needs to prove, that they are “innocent.”

It’s guilty or not beyond a reasonable doubt.
I hope this dangerous grandmother and her elderly mom are found innocent. Surprised the FBI didn't send a SWAT team.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I hope this dangerous grandmother and her elderly mom are found innocent. Surprised the FBI didn't send a SWAT team.

Yup. She’s guilty as charged. Even confessed. She wasn’t A&D or they should’ve sent a swat team. At least I hope she wasn’t. Officer safety.

No jail time; hopefully she and her family will not join future insurrections. And will learn not to blindly follow treasonous idiots. That holds true EVEN if you have grandchildren lol.

Last edited:
There are some excellent likely Republican candidates for 2024. DeSantis, Scott, Sununu, Youngkin, and others. All are very smart, not 75-85 years old, and none support crazy-ass conspiracy theories, insurrectionists, or will suck up to treasonous whack jobs like Flynn, Sydney Powell, and Alex Jones.

God willing one of them will get the nod.
As president, in 4 years Chump managed to lose the House, Senate, and WH for the repubs. In 2022, while losing the WH, the repubs narrowly took back the House, but the Dems added more senators. All because of the toxic nature of Chump. Knowing how horrible Chump is, the repubs never distance themselves from him and put him out to the pasture. Being afraid to lose the support of the deplorables, including the aforementioned potential candidates, have kept Chump at arms length. Republicans are so deeply infatuated by Chump that they can’t see the forest for the trees. Instead of crying and whining on Faux News that this indictment is wrong, they need to hope and embellish the possible conviction in order to take back the WH. Until that happens, o believe Chump has jacked up the repubs for the next 2 election cycles.

• Haha
Open your eyes, ears, and most importantly your mind. It is most obvious what this administration is doing to the American people. Hint: We are not going to be better off or like it. And it has nothing to do with candidates.

Open your eyes, ears, and most importantly your mind. It is most obvious what this administration is doing to the American people. Hint: We are not going to be better off or like it. And it has nothing to do with candidates.
Why are you hinting around with this? Go ahead and say what you mean to say.

Why are you hinting around with this? Go ahead and say what you mean to say.
I’ll state the obvious for you. We are not better off as a country today.
Free speech is going away.
Criminals are not punished. Lawlessness society
US is losing the dollar as a world currency.
Foreign affairs is not going well to say the least.
Education system is a total joke. Graduates can’t even read at eighth grade level.
Kids being exposed to transgender beliefs.
Southern border sex trafficking and drugs being brought in.

There is more, but just to get you started. You can’t see it???

I’ll state the obvious for you. We are not better off as a country today.
Free speech is going away.
Criminals are not punished. Lawlessness society
US is losing the dollar as a world currency.
Foreign affairs is not going well to say the least.
Education system is a total joke. Graduates can’t even read at eighth grade level.
Kids being exposed to transgender beliefs.
Southern border sex trafficking and drugs being brought in.

There is more, but just to get you started. You can’t see it???
Now, was that hard? Other than the transgender crap, the stuff in your list has been going on for decades under the dems and the repub admins.

As far as free speech, not quite related but red states and DeSantis in particular are banning or rewriting some black history books, taking out or re-writing phrases. For example, we were all taught in these books that Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat to a white man. You can't teach that anymore. Now they are teaching in FL and elsewhere that Rosa Parks gave up her seat because of her skin color.

Kids have been reading below grade level for decades. Can't blame that on one party. Even though the poorest and most uneducated states are red states like MS and AL. I can tell you in urban areas like Gary, Chicago, and similar cities. You live near Gary. The problem is not with the schools. The problem is with the parents or lack thereof. The parents or single mothers do not value education enough to pass on to their children. They don't read to the kids when they are young. They don't make sure that they have the necessary school materials to do homework. They don't check over the homework to make sure that it is done right or done at all. Mostly because these parents never had that done to them and perhaps the generation prior to that did not either. A lot of these folks are distracted by other stuff, some nefarious that education is on the back burner. Hypotheitically, if you replace the Gary West Side HS teachers with teachers from Munster HS, as you know is one of the most highly regarded high schools in Indiana. Gary West Side HS will remain one of the lowest performing high schools in the state.

Y'all like to blame the dems for crime and everything else but at the same time do not have or offer any solutions. What's up with all that crime in Alaska? Ain't that a red state?

• Haha
Top states per capita for violent crime:

• Alaska. The most dangerous state in the USA is Alaska, as it has the highest combined violent and property crime rate out of any state. ...
  • New Mexico. New Mexico is another one of the most dangerous states in the US. ...
  • Tennessee. ...
  • Arkansas. ...
  • Arizona. ...
  • Louisiana. ...
  • Missouri. ...
  • South Carolina.
Would expect these are the states that limit gun ownership, have lots of transgenders and have a major influx of immigrants. Hmmmm…

Now, was that hard? Other than the transgender crap, the stuff in your list has been going on for decades under the dems and the repub admins.

As far as free speech, not quite related but red states and DeSantis in particular are banning or rewriting some black history books, taking out or re-writing phrases. For example, we were all taught in these books that Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat to a white man. You can't teach that anymore. Now they are teaching in FL and elsewhere that Rosa Parks gave up her seat because of her skin color.

Kids have been reading below grade level for decades. Can't blame that on one party. Even though the poorest and most uneducated states are red states like MS and AL. I can tell you in urban areas like Gary, Chicago, and similar cities. You live near Gary. The problem is not with the schools. The problem is with the parents or lack thereof. The parents or single mothers do not value education enough to pass on to their children. They don't read to the kids when they are young. They don't make sure that they have the necessary school materials to do homework. They don't check over the homework to make sure that it is done right or done at all. Mostly because these parents never had that done to them and perhaps the generation prior to that did not either. A lot of these folks are distracted by other stuff, some nefarious that education is on the back burner. Hypotheitically, if you replace the Gary West Side HS teachers with teachers from Munster HS, as you know is one of the most highly regarded high schools in Indiana. Gary West Side HS will remain one of the lowest performing high schools in the state.

Y'all like to blame the dems for crime and everything else but at the same time do not have or offer any solutions. What's up with all that crime in Alaska? Ain't that a red state?
The solution for crime is to have consequences for it. Democrats solution is catch and release with no consequences. That’s what currently is going on today right?

US currency is under attack by not using as a world currency. France, Germany, United Kingdom are leaving our dollar.

People protested inside the Tennessee State House this week with no arrests. Transgender person was not vilified for the deaths of the kids and teachers shot. Seems like a double standard for the democratic agenda.

Border was much more secure before Biden and the Democrats. Don’t even go there with the sex trafficking and fentanyl. This is all on the Democrats.

Foreign policy and relations are a mess. We are closer to a major war soon. Another Democratic failure that could have been avoided.

And for the Republicans they are almost worthless too. They sit back and let it all happen with no resistance.

OK have at it.

The solution for crime is to have consequences for it. Democrats solution is catch and release with no consequences. That’s what currently is going on today right?

US currency is under attack by not using as a world currency. France, Germany, United Kingdom are leaving our dollar.

People protested inside the Tennessee State House this week with no arrests. Transgender person was not vilified for the deaths of the kids and teachers shot. Seems like a double standard for the democratic agenda.

Border was much more secure before Biden and the Democrats. Don’t even go there with the sex trafficking and fentanyl. This is all on the Democrats.

Foreign policy and relations are a mess. We are closer to a major war soon. Another Democratic failure that could have been avoided.

And for the Republicans they are almost worthless too. They sit back and let it all happen with no resistance.

OK have at it.
So then the worst states for Democrats catch and release are??
  • Alaska. The most dangerous state in the USA is Alaska, as it has the highest combined violent and property crime rate out of any state. ...
  • New Mexico. New Mexico is another one of the most dangerous states in the US. ...
  • Tennessee. ...
  • Arkansas. ...
  • Arizona. ...
  • Louisiana. ...
  • Missouri. ...
  • South Carolina.

ADVERTISEMENT