ADVERTISEMENT

Check the replay of Bell's catch in the OSU game...he doesn't appear to be down on the tackle.

Abugabby

Junior
Jun 1, 2001
David Bell wasn't down on this catch? Check out the highlight at 5:33...he rolled over on the tackler and doesn't appear to be down. He shoulda kept running.

Can't really tell all the easily from that angle. Certainly wouldn't have hurt to run into the end zone like he wasn't down

Reactions: Abugabby
David Bell wasn't down on this catch? Check out the highlight at 5:33...he rolled over on the tackler and doesn't appear to be down. He shoulda kept running.

I thought the same thing live, but after seeing the replay on the big board, I thought his knees hit after rolling over the defender as others have pointed out

Reactions: 1234FirstDown

Great clip. Thanks for posting. I liked watching the field goals again. This guy gets great hieghth on his kicks with nice rotation. They look nice going thru the uprights too. How many yrs of eligibility does this guy have left?

ADVERTISEMENT