ADVERTISEMENT

Charleston classic tickets

Jun 30, 2018
Just curious to see if anyone has received the discount code yet to preorder tickets for the Charleston classic in November? I received information last month stating that A link would be sent at the end of June just wondering if I missed it or not? TIA

Correct presale is early July but according to the email the link would be sent at the end of June with travel package options. I was just curious thanks

Just got the email for presale tickets. We have until Thursday next week to purchase before they go on sale to the general public on Friday. $90 for baseline/upper and $115 for premium sideline.

Just got the email for presale tickets. We have until Thursday next week to purchase before they go on sale to the general public on Friday. $90 for baseline/upper and $115 for premium sideline.

Are the seats reserved seats? The tournament website seems to indicate these sections are general admission within the respective section? Are Purdue's different?

I'm not terribly concerned about where I get them from - it's a small arena. Wish the final wasn't Sunday night.

Are the seats reserved seats? The tournament website seems to indicate these sections are general admission within the respective section? Are Purdue's different?

I'm not terribly concerned about where I get them from - it's a small arena. Wish the final wasn't Sunday night.
Yes, all seats are General admission. I was lucky enough to get Premium seats hopefully I can get behind the Purdue Bench for a game or two.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT