ADVERTISEMENT

CB Brown returning

Exactly, nice to see this. I wouldn’t mind seeing 1 or 2 of the 3 D-lineman in the portal return as well for a 5th/6th season. I doubt they’re getting blown away with offers.
If they aren’t wanted by other programs, why would we want them back?

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
If they aren’t wanted by other programs, why would we want them back?
Don't think Walters is going to be a fan of their blown coverage and missed tackles. I suspect no one in a P5 conference wanted them. We may be seeing the same with Allen. Based on the QB play in the bowl debacle Allen being unable to crack the depth chart is telling.

Reactions: z_one and SKYDOG
Don't think Walters is going to be a fan of their blown coverage and missed tackles. I suspect no one in a P5 conference wanted them. We may be seeing the same with Allen. Based on the QB play in the bowl debacle Allen being unable to crack the depth chart is telling.
Can't disagree with this.

Through the entire year almost every single poster here complained about our secondary not living up to their expectations. trice believes he’ll turn pro.

Allen admitted he had not lived up to his own expectations.

And now we are excited about one of these DBs deciding to return that we dissed the entire year? Is our depth at DB that bad that this is a good thing?

Pretty sure if our newly hired defensive minded coach didn’t think Brown was worth having back he wouldn’t be coming back. I will trust his judgment of talent over jackasses on a sports forum.

So yep I am excited about bringing back the guy that lead our cbs in ints this year.

Perhaps our secondary was so bad last year because of our schemes. However, they sure got beat a lot and made a lot of bad decisions. Maybe they can also learn how to tackle!

Pretty sure if our newly hired defensive minded coach didn’t think Brown was worth having back he wouldn’t be coming back. I will trust his judgment of talent over jackasses on a sports forum.

So yep I am excited about bringing back the guy that lead our cbs in ints this year.

Aren't you the same "jackass" who's an IU basketball fan?

Does Kane maybe switch to CB with the potential for the Arkansas safety to transfer in?

ADVERTISEMENT