ADVERTISEMENT

Casey , Spring football game cancelled due to Ross Ade renovations.....this doesnt smell right...

Bleedinggoldandblack

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2012
The Watchtower
Really, like they couldn't have used an alternative venue to keep tradition going.. makes me wonder , " what's the real reason " ...if it doesn't mean anything, just say so....blaming renovations.....might as well been because our uniforms are ugly.

As much as Brohm was annoying for never wanting to give out information, I could see Walters wanting to keep footage of his team as limited as possible. Being a first time head coach with a new staff, that could be an advantage at least early in the season.

Or maybe he sees one more day of practice as being more important than a pseudo game. I don't know, I'm sure he has his reasons. I'm sure it's not to be mean to the fans.

As much as Brohm was annoying for never wanting to give out information, I could see Walters wanting to keep footage of his team as limited as possible. Being a first time head coach with a new staff, that could be an advantage at least early in the season.

Or maybe he sees one more day of practice as being more important than a pseudo game. I don't know, I'm sure he has his reasons. I'm sure it's not to be mean to the fans.
I'm cool with that just canceled then...don't blame it on renovations sounds like an excuse.

I thought there was still an open scrimmage at the soccer stadium. Basically the same thing as a spring game IMO just at a bad venue

I thought there was still an open scrimmage at the soccer stadium. Basically the same thing as a spring game IMO just at a bad venue
I believe only parents of the players can attend????

ADVERTISEMENT